DFW Mustang Forums banner

Bunch of shows got cancelled...

1K views 49 replies 29 participants last post by  Hollywood 
#1 ·
las vegas (i started watching that again for a few episodes...cheesey but ok)
carpoolers (this one was pretty funny, i think)
the captain (another funny one with potential)
back to you (not quite "frasier" but it had some funny parts)
big shots (i liked this one, and i thought that it might amount to something...guess not)

...and a bunch of others:

#27 ·
#28 ·
grove rat said:
anyone know if entourage made it?
yup. september!

flight of the conchords is also back, slated for January of '09.

#35 ·
mikecobra95 said:
Damn Las Vegas! That's just one less chance a week to see Vanessa Marcil:(

Oh the things I would do to that woman............
X2 I loved Las Vegas. I also enjoyed journeyman but it got cancelled as well. I also like friday night lights but I heard it might not come back. The other show I enjoy watching was crossing jordan but its no more. :(

#36 ·
I was getting into Bionic Woman, I though that bitch was sexy.

#40 ·
Geor! said:
I sure hope not.That was the most worthless show on TV. The only thing that kept me even remotely interested in the first season was Jeremy Piven

Ironically, the only reason I watch that show is Piven. Dillon has his moments, too. I think it's fucking hilarious, when you consider the rest of the CRAP that's on tv these days.

#44 ·
Im still not getting the scrubs season 7 finale. It had Dr. Kelso back in at Cheif of Medicine *shrugs*

I guess it was done out of sequence due to the rush of figuring out if season 7 was going to be it or if ABC would pick it up. As i understand, Scrubs is produced by ABC, but ABC didnt pick it up, NBC did, but ABC still produced it, and now its going to ABC where its produced. What a mess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.