DFW Mustang Forums banner

Got my System Installed!

437 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bjtheman1 
#1 ·
The Mach 460 is gone, replaced with my Pioneer HU and Polk Front's & Rear's. Also, both my front & rear factory tweeters are still hooked up running off the HU. My amp is installed and my 10" Kicker CompVR is on the way.

One thing, it's definitely not as loud as the Mach system was. I'm considering adding a 4-Channel Amp to run the front's/rear's.
The front's RMS is 60Watts per channel and the rear's are 45Watts per channel, what size 4-Channel amp should I go with?

:confused:

#3 ·
slam said:
a 300/4 jl amp would work great 75 x 4. Think i seen one in the for sale section too
LOL, I saw that one. Nice amp but I don't really want to spend that much.

You looking for anything in particular to trade?

#5 ·
EW said:
Alpine MRP-F300 is a nice basic 4ch for $199.
The mach is louder because the deck was running 4 speakers and then 2 amps were running the other 4 speakers. The aftermarket deck does not have as much power as stock.

haha Eric, I was gonna suggest that one too!

#6 ·
EW said:
Alpine MRP-F300 is a nice basic 4ch for $199.
The mach is louder because the deck was running 4 speakers and then 2 amps were running the other 4 speakers. The aftermarket deck does not have as much power as stock.

Thanks EW, I'll check into that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.