DFW Mustang Forums banner

Hidden Movie Scenes after Credits.

690 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  jluv 
#1 ·
What movies do you know has a scene after the credits have rolled? I've seen one on Constantine, and X-Men United. Are there other movies that have them?

#5 ·
Ferris Bueller is the first movie I saw with extras at the end. To this day, I sit through every second of every movie I watch. My g/f would not see Talladega Nights until she heard through some literary group about the last scene.

#10 ·
Futurama said:
fast n furious was the first one i was smart enought to stick around on.

and you waited!?!

#11 ·
I don't have the patience to sit there in the theater and wait. I just happen to come accross the two mentioned above on cable, and I didn't know how common it was.

I guess Cannonball run was the first movie I sat through the credits for the out-takes, but those weren't additional scenes. Also, I just heard the latest Pirates of the Carribean has one too. I'll have to check out the Transformers one when it comes out on cable.

#13 ·
CJ-95GT said:
I don't have the patience to sit there in the theater and wait. I just happen to come accross the two mentioned above on cable, and I didn't know how common it was.

I guess Cannonball run was the first movie I sat through the credits for the out-takes, but those weren't additional scenes. Also, I just heard the latest Pirates of the Carribean has one too. I'll have to check out the Transformers one when it comes out on cable.
the transformers one is literally about 2 seconds long- not worth waiting for

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.