DFW Mustang Forums banner

Charlton Heston leaves us

428 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  That_Is_My_El_Camino 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
What's there to discuss? Great man, did a lot for gun rights and gun owners, and he's gone.
well i know who not to suggest speak at a funeral EVER.

"yeah, he was cool, but now he kicked it, so lets go drink"

#6 ·
BottleRocket said:
well i know who not to suggest speak at a funeral EVER.

"yeah, he was cool, but now he kicked it, so lets go drink"
Shit, what can I say that hasn't been said in the eleventy billion different news articles and threads on this board and others?

Oh, he will be missed, by the way. :(

#18 ·
Why stop at .44 Magnum when you can go with something REALLY ridiculous - .445 SuperMag, .475 Linebaugh, .454 Casul, .460 Smith & Wesson, or .500 Smith & Wesson? The .445 SuperMag can still shoot .44 Magnum and .44 Special; the .475 Linebaugh can shoot .480 Ruger; the .454 Casul can shoot .45 Colt; the .460 Smith & Wesson can shoot .454 Casul and .45 Colt; but the .500 Smith & Wesson is limited to only .500 Smith & Wesson.

#19 ·
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
Why stop at .44 Magnum when you can go with something REALLY ridiculous - .445 SuperMag, .475 Linebaugh, .454 Casul, .460 Smith & Wesson, or .500 Smith & Wesson? The .445 SuperMag can still shoot .44 Magnum and .44 Special; the .475 Linebaugh can shoot .480 Ruger; the .454 Casul can shoot .45 Colt; the .460 Smith & Wesson can shoot .454 Casul and .45 Colt; but the .500 Smith & Wesson is limited to only .500 Smith & Wesson.
I haven't really thought about it, but I guess that's a good question. I've never shot any of those. I reload so ammunition costs are not that important to me, so I might look at a casul probably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.