DFWstangs Forums - View Single Post - My Toy That Makes Me Smile
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Originally Posted by Futurama
i thought suppressors are outlawed? how do you get one? ive always wondered this.
They're perfectly legal.

Just have to fill out a Tax form (Form 4), get a Sheriff, Judge, Chief of Police, DA, etc to sign the form attach a passport photo mail in with fingerprint cards and a $200 check. Wait 45-60 day and it's yours. Or you can buy them through a trust or personal corporation.

Same goes for machine guns, destructive devices, etc
David is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome