DFW Mustang Forums banner

So today the supreme court

1K views 46 replies 22 participants last post by  David 
#1 ·
#33 ·
Chili said:
That sucks.. I'm going to have to read all of that again to remember the agruments. :(
Im actually surprised an opinion will be brought this early.

Personally, I dont think we'll see any change. Most of the justices are in favor of gun ownership, but also know we cant just get rid of all the current laws on the books and most seem to come off that some regulation is needed.

#34 ·
Dacotua said:
You know it is depressing on what crap they won't let you take on a airplane. You can't take your bottle of water on board, but you can take a bag full of the following onto a plane:

(Three ingrediants to make black powder) in three separate bags.

Now have a canteen (Empty) and 1 match.

Explain to me how this should be legal and NOT A FREAKING BOTTLE OF WATER.
Mix 20 ounces of Astrolite G (ammonium nitrate/hydrazine and is clear just like water) with aluminum powder and you'd easily take down a 757. When compared by weight it has more than double the explosive power of TNT. A whole lot more powerful than black powder and way easier to transport and produce.

#37 ·
BP said:
Mix 20 ounces of Astrolite G (ammonium nitrate/hydrazine and is clear just like water) with aluminum powder and you'd easily take down a 757. When compared by weight it has more than double the explosive power of TNT. A whole lot more powerful than black powder and way easier to transport and produce.
Its a liquid that you can't take on the plane, but you can take powder.

#38 ·
David said:
The "Pro Gun" atty stated that the govt has the right to ban machine guns.

good thing a gatlin gun isnt a machine gun until you hook up an electric motor

im just planning something for my ring mount

#40 ·
then why is it leagal to build one? and technically isnt it semi auto

#41 ·
sanddragger28 said:
That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me! You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make here in a month!
die hard 2 FTW. Our gun rights FTL. Man this really sucks,i hate to see where this country is going... :(

#43 ·
krazyh0rse said:
then why is it leagal to build one? and technically isnt it semi auto
It's legal to build an M134 if you have a Class 2 manufacturers license etc.

Privately you cant, hence why transferrables are $300k. The Computer and battery harness isnt the gun. It's the receiver/rotor housing like I said.

Unless, you're talking about a model 1865 gatling gun. But that obviously isnt battery powered.

#44 ·
Fuck D.c.!

rusty2029 said:
http://www.bloggernews.net/114707

:rolleyes: Ohr'ly

....the city government in D.C. isn’t going to wait around for the highest court of the land to decide if their actions are legal or not. City hall has directed the jackbooted police to fan out in an effort at mass confiscation before the SCOTUS even has a chance to issue a ruling.
We're talking about a city that twice elected a known crackhead to the office of mayor? I'm going to retain my means of overthrowing the government, thank you. The second amendment isn't about duck hunting.

#45 ·
rusty2029 said:
http://www.bloggernews.net/114707

:rolleyes: Ohr'ly

....the city government in D.C. isn’t going to wait around for the highest court of the land to decide if their actions are legal or not. City hall has directed the jackbooted police to fan out in an effort at mass confiscation before the SCOTUS even has a chance to issue a ruling.

That's some top shelf bullshit right there...

#46 ·
You know that there are some dumb asses that will allow the cops to search their place.. I think that a lot of people are afraid that if they refuse that they are, in effect, admitting guilt. Hell, there are dumb asses on cops all the time that give permission for the police to search their cars, even when they know that there is contraband in it. I guess they think that the cops are just testing them and won't actually search.

I was watching a show the other day (dumbest criminals or something) and this Mexican dude lets the cop search his truck and he had 3 oz of cocaine in there, straight off a brick. Then, one of the passengers gives them consent to search his house and cops find another ounce. All three are going down for manufacturing and distribution.. What complete fucking morons.

I guess it's natural selection of sorts, getting those idiots off the street, but I still cringe every time I see someone consent to a search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.