DFW Mustang Forums banner

The Great Pyramid: Proof of God (or Aliens)

15K views 80 replies 23 participants last post by  DarkWolf 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html

The Great Pyramid is proof that there is either a God or Aliens. Here are some facts about the Great Pyramid that testify to this.

In the Bible, we're told that there is a temple built as testament to God, and it is located in the middle of Egypt and in on the border of Egypt. Egypt was split into two countries long ago, and the border of the two ran right through the Great Pyramid. Egypt became a single country again later, and the Great Pyramid was right in the center of Egypt. On the border, and in the center of Egypt.

Isaiah 19:19
"In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near its border."
(It's possible this pyramid could be the monolith that the Washington Monument is modelled after. It's in Egypt too. But from what I understand, this pillar is the same thing as the alter. Could be wrong, though.)

When you enter the pyramid, it has a path toward the King's Chamber. Shortly after you walk that directly, a broad path to the Pharoah's Tomb (symbolizing death and hell) goes down from there, and it's easy to get onto this path. The Bible says the path to destruction is broad, and many there are that find it. Then, if you continue up, the path narrows to the King's Chamber (symbolizing life and heaven). Half way up, there is a passage you must pass that has an empty sarcophagus in it, symbolizing the risen savior. You must pass this to approach the King's Chamber. Jesus said, "No man comes unto the Father except through me." In that same room, there is a hole in the ceiling where you can see the one point in the sky that never changes while the earth revolves, symbolizing that Jesus is at the center of all things, because He is the creator. This is definitely a temple built for God, and built long before Jesus came. These people knew more than we think they did.

Here are some mind-blowing stats about the Great Pyramid:
(Pay close attention to the last few stats - they're very interesting)

- Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.

- Its base covers 13.6 acres (equal to seven midtown Manhatten city blocks), each side being greater than five acres in area.

- A highway lane eight feet wide and four inches thick could be built from San Francisco to New York and put inside the Great Pyramid.

- The oldest structure in existence, having been started 4,617 years ago, it is the sole remnant of the Seven Wonders of the World.

- Only a solid stone mountain could endure the Pyramid's immense weight. And indeed, a flat solid granite mountain happens to be located just beneath the surface of the ground directly under the Pyramid.

- It is built to face true North (not magnetic north, meaning these people somehow knew exactly where the North Pole is)

- The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

- Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them. Several football fields long, the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.

- While the bulk of the Pyramid's core was constructed of 4,000- to 40,000-pound blocks of soft limestone, the outer layer of the Pyramid was made of a beautifully bright, protective layer of polished stone. These outer "casing stones" are missing today because about 600 years ago they were stolen by Arabs, (This accounts for the very worn appearance of the Pyramid today, since the inner limestone blocks are not immune to attack by the elements-wind, rain, and sandstrom.) This protective covering was made up of 100-inch-thick, 20-ton block of hard, white limestone, similar to marble but superior in hardness and in durability against the elements.

- Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

- Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.

- We know from geometry that there is a universal relationship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Consider this: The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.

- Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.

- The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.

- All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.

http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html

See less See more
#52 ·
Do we not see that to an extent today?

For instance..we all know people who always do bad stuff, but never seem to get caught. It always seems that the wicked get further ahead (depending on what you look at). Who is to say that they were given this gift of intelligence by God? Their culture is riddle with demonic worship, so it can attributed to that also. It would not be beyond comprehension that the ancient egyptians were aided by supernatural forces. In exodus we see the magicians in pharaohs courts turn two canes into snakes, so it isn't really a stretch to consider that they were aided by people that were possessed, etc.

#54 ·
White trash wagon said:
Exactly, with a multitheistic religion and the Pharoah revered as a living god, ancient Egyptian religion would seem to be the antithesis of Christianity. The short lived religion of Amun-Ra during Akhenaten's reign is a bit closer since it's monotheistic.

Scott
I don't think it is as monotheistic as new-agers would have you believe.

#55 ·
BrianC said:
I'd say this has merit. You certainly can't give an explanation for how they would know all of this stuff and be able to build it into the dimensions of the Pyramid. I'd say this is pretty decent stuff. And again, I didn't come up with it. Just got it off some webpage.
Which is one more example of you believing something is true because you want to believe it, instead of doing a little legwork to find out that all that crap (most at least) is bunk.

Go visit them sometime. They are miraculous. But they aren't 4600 years old, the blocks are imperfect, there are huge gaps between many of the stones, any curvature is purely subjective and impossible to show, there is no glue holding them together, the great pysamid is certainly not the oldest in egypt, and none of them are the oldest standing structures n the world, upper and lower egypt were never divied on that plain but at cataracts further south, it is no more visible from the mnoon than the pentagon, and is far smaller than craters on the moon which require a telescope to see, and the builders were obviously egyptian as there graves are all around it, marked, and the inscriptions themselves are egyptian. BTW, it never was a tomb. No bodies were ever buried in it, nor were any meant to be.

If you need to denigrate the ancient egyptians just to make your idea of a God seem even greater, then I guess your idea of a God is really just pithy and inconsequential.

I know if I were a God, and I invented humans, I would be very insulted that someone would not consider my invention capable of greatness without divine intervention. Way to go and insult God, moron.

#56 ·
Two more debunks:

1. Miami is NOT the lowest place on Earth. It is not even the lowest place in the US. (That's Death Valley).

2. If you read the ENTIRE chapter of Isiah (and not take one verse out of context). You will find that Isiah is referring to a time in the FUTURE when all nations, including Egypt, will turn away from their pagan beliefs and worship God. Isiah could not have been talking about the pyramids because they were already built several thousand years earlier. A fact Isiah knew.

#58 ·
Way Cool Jr said:
I think Coffeeville, Alabama is the center of the universe....why?

The towns zip code is 36524!!!! Which equals 365.24 days in a solar year
Hilarious.

#59 ·
FSON said:
The Great Pyramid: Proof of God (or Aliens)

Alien Gods.
Nice.

#60 ·
DarkWolf said:
Oh another BrianC sideshow extravaganza! This one's almost as kooky as his fear demons causing asthma thread.

Always good for a laugh, that BrianC is.
can you post a link to that one? i would like to read it. seriously.

#62 ·
BrianC said:
That's good to know. I appreciate it. I just thought this stuff was interesting. Posted it up to see what people had to say about it. I've never researched this stuff. Just saw the website and thought it was interesting.
Backpeddle much?

BrianC said:
I think the magnificence here is that God foreknew when mankind would be able to know these statistics about the earth, and he had them build the Great Pyramid to meet exactly those specs to that in this time period, they would be dead on. This would go more to show the magnificence of God in that no aliens would know what the world would look like today, and so they would not be able to build the Pyramid to these specs without knowledge of the future. So God must've informed these people how to do this.

So really, you don't see God's hand in this anywhere?? Wow... And you don't think it was a temple to God, even though it has a perfect picture of life and salvation, and it is right where it's supposed to be, on the border of Egypt and in the center? Hmmmmm.... that's weird... To each his own.
You are hands down the biggest fruitcake this forum has ever seen.

#65 ·
flashstang04 said:
Ok i read what i could of the thread and i really do have to ask you... Man have you lost your mind? WTF is wrong with you? You probly think im trying to be a dick but im really not. These are just the first thoughts that pop into my head. I mean, hell first things first. If i saw something like that, my first reaction would be to either open fire,
or to flee in fear. Where you get off saying that someone just kneels down and prays for it to go away is what tells me that you need to see someone who can help you. To any normal person, what you say seems... insane. Not only that according to the bible demons were sort of barred form this dimension after Christ had died. (at least i think thats how it goes.)

#67 · (Edited)
Mr Majestyk said:
Would seem profound to you no doubt. Welcome back to following me around like a stray pup, asspiece. We've missed you, LOL
I guess it does take a minute level of intelligence to recognize blatant sarcasm, you may get there one day. Keep on trying!

Ahhh, tired material you just can't unhinge yourself from. Why would anyone follow you around? I'm just dropping by for the laughs. :D You're just as pathetic as ever!

"Maybe if I tell him he's following me around I can keep him from picking on me more! wahhhhhhhh" -- Majestyk

It didn't work the last 1000000 times you used it, but keep trying!

“The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” — Einstein

#69 ·
Mr Majestyk said:
Only you can answer why you follow me around, and I would just as soon not know that reason, just like I don't need or want to know the reason you have chosen to become Zurethra's mouthpiece (excuse me, make that asspiece).

God Bless you, asspiece.

When you got nothin, sacrifice your integrity and lie! Zura and I think nothing alike, but that doesn't mean we can't both call you out on being an idiot. While you remain the lowest denominator on this board, expect that anyone can laugh at your expense.

Not to mention use your lord's name in vain. lmfao

#71 ·
justinsn95 said:
Ok i read what i could of the thread and i really do have to ask you... Man have you lost your mind? WTF is wrong with you? You probly think im trying to be a dick but im really not. These are just the first thoughts that pop into my head. I mean, hell first things first. If i saw something like that, my first reaction would be to either open fire,
or to flee in fear. Where you get off saying that someone just kneels down and prays for it to go away is what tells me that you need to see someone who can help you. To any normal person, what you say seems... insane. Not only that according to the bible demons were sort of barred form this dimension after Christ had died. (at least i think thats how it goes.)

Regardless of what you think of Brian's posts, demons were never barred from interfering in mankind's lives. This world has been given over to it's own sins. That is why Christians are called to be IN the world, not OF the world.

#72 ·
flashstang04 said:
Regardless of what you think of Brian's posts, demons were never barred from interfering in mankind's lives. This world has been given over to it's own sins. That is why Christians are called to be IN the world, not OF the world.
Interfering, and physically appearing... BIG difference. Its not so much his posts, as what he puts in them and expects (i guess he expects, i dont know) us to believe. Its kind of like an insult to our intelligence. I mean come on, man. "I saw a demon." The natural reaction is going to be "Yeah right"

Not saying i know for 100% they dont exist, just saying that when someone just says they saw it, if the person is of sound mind and thought to be sane, then its not something to be taken lightly.

#74 ·
justinsn95 said:
Interfering, and physically appearing... BIG difference. Its not so much his posts, as what he puts in them and expects (i guess he expects, i dont know) us to believe. Its kind of like an insult to our intelligence. I mean come on, man. "I saw a demon." The natural reaction is going to be "Yeah right"

Not saying i know for 100% they dont exist, just saying that when someone just says they saw it, if the person is of sound mind and thought to be sane, then its not something to be taken lightly.

I think that you are taking it on too much of a horns and pitchfork level. There are numerous accounts of people seeing demons. If it makes it easier to believe we can chalk it up to demonic presence making someone see something that isn't there. The root cause is of far less importance than the result of what it does to someone.

If the devil himself could appear to Christ in whatever form he had at the time, it is easy to believe that they would still do it. Satan gets a lot further in his deception with behind the scenes actions than actually appearing these days.

#75 ·
flashstang04 said:
I think that you are taking it on too much of a horns and pitchfork level. There are numerous accounts of people seeing demons. If it makes it easier to believe we can chalk it up to demonic presence making someone see something that isn't there. The root cause is of far less importance than the result of what it does to someone.

If the devil himself could appear to Christ in whatever form he had at the time, it is easy to believe that they would still do it. Satan gets a lot further in his deception with behind the scenes actions than actually appearing these days.
Imo the root cause would be very important. And sure, if he appeared, then its going to be a lot easier to walk the straight and narrow. I think that can apply to any time period, not just ours. Thats taking for granted whoever he appeared to was fully aware of what they were seeing. (otherwise i wouldnt call it an "appearance") So i would agree its better to not appear. And i know that somewhere it says something like after christ died, then that time was over.. in reference to posessions and the like. Ill find it and post it if i have to, but if you are well versed then i think you know which passage i am talking about.

#76 ·
justinsn95 said:
Imo the root cause would be very important. And sure, if he appeared, then its going to be a lot easier to walk the straight and narrow. I think that can apply to any time period, not just ours. Thats taking for granted whoever he appeared to was fully aware of what they were seeing. (otherwise i wouldnt call it an "appearance") So i would agree its better to not appear. And i know that somewhere it says something like after christ died, then that time was over.. in reference to posessions and the like. Ill find it and post it if i have to, but if you are well versed then i think you know which passage i am talking about.
That doesn't sound correct to me. Try to support your claim with scriptural references and/or web links.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.