DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone have a Dish Network dish they want to get rid of?

1K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  silvercobra03 
#1 ·
I am looking somewhere between free and 20.00. :D Or I can trade a DTV dish for it.

#7 ·
Last I remember you could use a either. Unless they both added umteen million lnb's in different locations.

#14 ·
It's been years since I've touched the stuff, the dishes and LNB's were the same just someone's else's logo printed on them. So yes you should be able to swap LNB's.

#19 ·
jbullerjr said:
I have been out of town a couplle of days but will be back this afternoon. Let me know if you want it to try out.

No cost just come get it.
I am in south Arlington around TCC Southeast campus

I currently have a DTV one. I could not get it to work. Status revealed signal is acquired. But the LNB status is not connected. Quite possible my LNB is not any good after 10 plus years. I think I will just buy a Dishnetwork LNB to cover all basis

#20 ·
DFWtechie said:
ebay.com can be your best friend for the complete dish500 with LNB.

I am having a hell of a time with ebay. My damn computer keeps throwing up a warning saying that the search.ebay.com/ pn1adserver is trying to access my trusted sites list. Then it asks if I want to allow access and I click yes. (about 5 fucking times) then it shuts down Internet explorer. :rolleyes: So I can't even access ebay. I have added all that shit to my trused sites list and it still won't allow me to search ebay. :mad:

#22 ·
silvercobra03 said:
Alright SS I am up and running as of last night but I heard DN is going to scramble the signal again tom :(
They just came out with a new file yesterday. :)

#24 ·
Well, bought a dish network dish and can not get it to work at my mom's place. Can they register the receivers to a specific LNB?? I can't think of any thing I am doing wrong.

#25 ·
SSMAN said:
Well, bought a dish network dish and can not get it to work at my mom's place. Can they register the receivers to a specific LNB?? I can't think of any thing I am doing wrong.

No I dont think they assign the lnb to the receivers I have actually switched lnb's once already because one was bad what exactly is not working or what happens when you turn on your receiver?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.