DFW Mustang Forums banner

Playahata?

1K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Bad89stang 
#1 ·
Playahata, you seem to be such a source for information why dont you post up some pics of yourself?

#4 · (Edited)
Darkstar said:
Playahata, you seem to be such a source for information why dont you post up some pics of yourself?
I plan on posting up a current pic or two after I finish up the current diet I'm on. Nothin' special here, I just figured I'd use this as even more motivation to dip into single digit bodyfat as I've never been below 12 percent. I by no means claim to be in super-shape or some fitness guru or anything like that, I've just picked up a thing or two over the past 7 years of dieting, exercise, and supplementation. Ironically, after this diet I'll probably end up at about the same weight I am in that first goofy pic, 185lbs, some 11 years ago. Gimme another couple weeks and I'll post up for you.:)

#5 ·
I just wanted to add my 2 cents about Playahata, he's given me some great advise on dieting and working out. I was trying to lose my spare tire around my waste, and his advise helped alot !

Playahata, Thanks for the Help ! ! !

#6 ·
Markus said:
I just wanted to add my 2 cents about Playahata, he's given me some great advise on dieting and working out. I was trying to lose my spare tire around my waste, and his advise helped alot !

Playahata, Thanks for the Help ! ! !
Anytime bro, glad to see you are getting results.:) Keep up the good work!

#10 · (Edited)
Darkstar.. what are your stats?

I dont know Playahata real well, but the times i have spoken to him he seems very cool. He has been willing to give info and a spot when ever needed. i'm not a newbie lifter but i can vouch that he has some good knowledge and knows what he is doing.

d.
short, overweight and weak

#11 ·
It seems that people think that im making a sarcastic cut towards playahata but I really am not. I hope nobody else misunderstangs me. By no means am I trying to insult playahata, I have never met him and I dont think that insulting people I dont know (or know for that matter) is a good habit.

I am just under 6 feet.
I wiegh 189 @ approx 11% bf?
On no stimulants or juice

Bis: 15 in
Quads: 23.5
I havent done any other measurements as of late. I think im doing good for Having started seriously working out about 5 months ago.

#12 ·
Not bad for only 5 months of work. It's taken me over 7 long years to get where I'm at and I'm no where near "finished". <sigh> It's all about the journey and not the destination, right?...

#14 ·
there is actualy a condition called Bigarexia ( i shit you not! i am NOT kidding) that some doctors say bodybuilds have. It is basicaly the complete oppisite of anerexia.
you are neverbig enough.. you are never cut enough.
D.
bigarexia in full effect.

#15 ·
I completely understand what you are saying and I honestly think I have a slight case of it myself. To me my body just doesn't seem to look right, the muscles just aren't full enough. It's just genetics and I'm not neurotic about it or anything, but I can definitely understand bigarexia.

#17 ·
thats me with the highest body fat ive had in my life(10% bf)i had it measured 4 weeks ago, must be higher now. im weighing in at 170lbs and 5'8 tall. im getting ready to start my bulking diet so i can be ready to diet down to get shredded for summer starting in the last week on janurary 03. it seems like this summer sucked and i did not look any where close to what i wanted so i just ate a bunch of high carb meals to get awesome workouts and it did just that, my dumbell presses went up a lot along with my lwg presses.

lets hear yalls opinions, dont be too harsh, my diet is way off at the moment!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.