DFW Mustang Forums banner

e-lectronix.com.....legit?

683 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Swag 
#1 ·
Came across this site last night for really cheap LCDs, called e-lectronix.com. Can't find any reviews or ratings for this place anywhere so far. I'm thinking it's too good to be true.

Anyone ever heard of this place? One of my friends just placed an order with them a few days ago (said he will receive his TV on Friday), but I'm a little more cautious when spending $1000+, even with BoA purchase protection.

#3 ·
got some very good pricing. no shipping costs showing though. alot of the models are old models, 1-2 year old ones. i did see a few models that were up to $1500 off actual dealer cost. So that seems a little on the weird side. I would be curiouse to know if your buddy gets his.

#4 ·
Yea, it seems as if they have everything at 4% over wholesale cost. My friend was given a tracking number for USPS yesterday, but it just says the shipping and billing info has been received. They have a deal for $1 shipping if you order by Dec. 20....which is why I'm waiting (and hoping) to see if this is legit or not. If it is, I'll be saving $800 off of Best Buy's price for the TV I want and $1 shipping costs with no tax.

#6 ·
That's why I'm waiting to see his TV arrive first and in what condition. He spent $1900 on his gamble...I'm not that crazy about the whole thing though

Apparently they received the billing info from North Carolina yesterday and set to ship out soon. I'm thinking he just got scammed for $1900, but we'll see

#8 ·
4% over cost?? There were some $1000 UNDER cost. Ive been doing this for 15 + years. They are older models, but should be just fine. But they have some current models that are still under our cost... The thing that is funny is ALL the manufacturers they have. Im sorry but many manufacturers have restrictions. And i can tell you Sony and Panasonic dont get sold out of the same distributor unless bought sideways.

#9 ·
dman said:
4% over cost?? There were some $1000 UNDER cost. Ive been doing this for 15 + years. They are older models, but should be just fine. But they have some current models that are still under our cost... The thing that is funny is ALL the manufacturers they have. Im sorry but many manufacturers have restrictions. And i can tell you Sony and Panasonic dont get sold out of the same distributor unless bought sideways.
Have you heard of Nafts LLC?

#11 ·
i found this as well on a search

There is no history on this site from either resellerratings.com or bbb.org. Also, whois.net shows Registrant: NAFTS LLC and shows cameralead.com domain as owned by the same Santa Monica Blvd Apt. Oh, and ebay has a e-lectronixcom seller with 0 feedback. Smells fishy to me. Sorry bud!

#12 ·
Heres further information:

Registrant:
NAFTS LLC

8721 Santa Monica Blvd
apt #910
Los Angeles, California 90069
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: E-LECTRONIX.COM
Created on: 11-Nov-07
Expires on: 12-Nov-08
Last Updated on: 11-Nov-07

Ok, now we have a big time retailer selling out of a apartment. no phone # listed. Ok does anyone with half a brain see something wrong with all this. If anyone gets taken for some money, its becuase they didnt spend the few seconds to do a little research. They got more names than i own socks, LOL............

#16 ·
Yea, the whole thing turned out as a scam. He got his money refunded from BoA's Fraud Dept. and has been fucking with their website all afternoon since they didn't change some of the default admin passwords. It's been an interesting story to hear all day long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.