DFW Mustang Forums banner

Is A-rod on the juice?

555 views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  0 GT 2 
#1 ·
just curious since jose thinks so.

josecanseco said:
Prodded further about players not included, Canseco said this of Alex Rodriguez: "All I can say is the Mitchell Report is incomplete. I could not believe that his name was not in the report."

#2 ·
The opinion of canseco means less than nothing to me. But all things being equal, if Arod put up those numbers without PEDs I would be shocked.

#4 · (Edited)
If juice = illegal steroids or HGH then I'd have to say no. Arod is as natural as any other professional sports player. Meaning he probably takes dozens of OTC performance enhancing drugs and has several professional trainers and a few nutritionalists to consult.

I'll bet you he's as clean as Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Babe Ruth were.

#6 ·
Dawkins said:
The opinion of canseco means less than nothing to me. But all things being equal, if Arod put up those numbers without PEDs I would be shocked.
Canseco's book wasn't taken seriously when it came out, but I'll be damned if a lot of it didn't turn out to be true...

#7 ·
Dawkins said:
if Arod put up those numbers without PEDs I would be shocked.
Why? It is possible to be a much better than average athlete and be clean. You think Randy Moss does roids too since he's having a fucking amazing season? Or what about Amare Staudemire? Or Tim Duncan? They're beats and they all put up huge numbers, so they must be on PEDs. :rolleyes:

A-Rod is as clean as a whistle. The guy is just a damn good ball player.

#8 ·
D said:
Why? It is possible to be a much better than average athlete and be clean. You think Randy Moss does roids too since he's having a fucking amazing season? Or what about Amare Staudemire? Or Tim Duncan? They're beats and they all put up huge numbers, so they must be on PEDs. :rolleyes:

A-Rod is as clean as a whistle. The guy is just a damn good ball player.
I think the dead-giveaway, is when the players get ALOT better as they get older. Clemens, Bonds, and McGwire are all examples of this.
That being said, I think A-Rod is clean. He's always been good....

#12 ·
BP said:
If juice = illegal steroids or HGH then I'd have to say no. Arod is as natural as any other professional sports player. Meaning he probably takes dozens of OTC performance enhancing drugs and has several professional trainers and a few nutritionalists to consult.

I'll bet you he's as clean as Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Babe Ruth were.

No I meant Nitrous Oxide sorry for the confusion.

#13 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
So there's no possible way he's on them? Wouldn't shock me...I didn't think Pudge would be one of the ones on there...but hey what do you know.

is pudge really even in the report?

i saw he was listed in the names that someone posted up on here but the ticket announced they made a mistake saying pudge's name. i did take a look in the 409 page report, there is no mention of ivan pudgey rodriguez unless i messed up.

i dont think arod is juicing but what do i know and what the hell does anyone on dfwstangs know? its opinion.

oh yea, fuck canseco.

#14 ·
#22 ·
Blakcharger440 said:
I definitely think A-Rod is on the juice. I dont think A-Rod will ever be the ball player that Bonds was and is.
LOL! you've got to be shit'n me? That's why he is the most powerful offensive player in the game right now and better than anyone ever was at his current age. Give me a damn break

#23 ·
droppedlime said:
LOL! you've got to be shit'n me? That's why he is the most powerful offensive player in the game right now and better than anyone ever was at his current age. Give me a damn break

i dont necessarily agree 100% with that but bonds was a damn good player with the pirates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.