DFW Mustang Forums banner

Lsu

252 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Vertnut 
#1 ·
Need I say more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Leave yourself alone man. I graduated from there and I am a huge fan but we barely squeaked by on most of our games this year and the last few games of the season we looked like ass on both sides of the ball...especially on defense. Yeah, I am happy that we may have a chance to play for the BitchCS Natl Championship, but dont go tooting their horn like they are in the same league that the Gators were last year. Heck, if we lose to OSU in the title game we will be the laughing stock of the SEC.

#3 ·
davbrucas said:
Leave yourself alone man. I graduated from there and I am a huge fan but we barely squeaked by on most of our games this year and the last few games of the season we looked like ass on both sides of the ball...especially on defense. Yeah, I am happy that we may have a chance to play for the BitchCS Natl Championship, but dont go tooting their horn like they are in the same league that the Gators were last year. Heck, if we lose to OSU in the title game we will be the laughing stock of the SEC.
Speaking of the BCS, is that a clusterfuck or what? Their "system" is for shit. I think it finally has become exposed for the fraud it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.