DFW Mustang Forums banner

toy run

29K views 576 replies 170 participants last post by  SNEAKY 
#1 ·
#53 ·
Decent truck driver to return to help.

#55 ·
RIP but how the hell do u rearend a truck i never have even came close to doin that and i be doing like 160mph and cut cars and wat now and never come close i just dont get it but rip

#56 ·
i think its a setup u know how dallas police have been doing that lately cuz of bike theft they been leaving nice bikes all by thre self and someone watches it or something to arrest the guy

#63 ·
"Officials with the district attorney's office have said they don't generally investigate police unless someone first makes a complaint to the Texas Rangers or unless a police department makes a complaint to the district attorney."

I fucking love it. If someone who's not a cop complains about the cops, we dont listen....

#64 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
Cool, since he didnt pull over its ok to take his life? Fuck that stupid ass cop. A person hits a cop and its assault with a deadly weapon. This country is fucking retarded.
No, it's not "O.K.", but it all started when he decided to run. He alone made that decision for the two souls on that bike...

#66 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
Cool, since he didnt pull over its ok to take his life? Fuck that stupid ass cop. A person hits a cop and its assault with a deadly weapon. This country is fucking retarded.
Thats where I'm at on this one.

I don't think any officer has been given the privlidge to execute someone. I see this as the equivilant of running a family in a minivan off the road for commiting a traffic violation.

#68 ·
Whitebread said:
Anyone who runs when a stop is attempted has the possibility of being PIT'ted, two wheels or four.

Pull over when stopped...no bubbles no troubles!! :)
yea and being pitted in a car......and on a bike are two totally different worlds

#69 ·
When you run that's the risk you take.

#70 ·
i would LOVE to see any of you talking right now to be put in the position of being part of this guys family....be his brother, his cousin, uncle...or his parents...i bet you anything your story would change if it was a sibling of yours...its always easier to forget about something that doesnt hit close to home

#71 ·
stunter bob said:
i would LOVE to see any of you talking right now to be put in the position of being part of this guys family....be his brother, his cousin, uncle...or his parents...i bet you anything your story would change if it was a sibling of yours...its always easier to forget about something that doesnt hit close to home
I rode bikes on the road before you were born, and I ran a time or two. It was stupid, but I was BY MYSELF and took the risk without endangering ANYONE BUT ME. Things tend to happen when folks do stupid shit. I would consider running from the police, "stupid shit".

#72 ·
stunter bob said:
It would be horrific. I hope it never happens to anyone I know or have dealings with.

I'm sorrowed for the family for their loss....and the fact that their relative made a shitty choice and put them in that position. He could be chilling with his family right now with a ticket or some shit..

I personally would rather have the runner go down solo than kill an innocent person while running.

#73 ·
Some dumbass punk on bike today was running from 2 ftw pd N. On 35w, he just lucky I was southbound because I would have ran his ass into the rails one 1 side of 35 or the other if was coming up me like he was the traffic over there. If your on a bike and you run from the cops you deserve what ever injury you get. Death or paralized is the price you pay for running the cops.

#76 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
"Officials with the district attorney's office have said they don't generally investigate police unless someone first makes a complaint to the Texas Rangers or unless a police department makes a complaint to the district attorney."

I fucking love it. If someone who's not a cop complains about the cops, we dont listen....

It says "someone" not "must be a cop"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.