DFW Mustang Forums banner

Boys/Jets - Thanksgiving Massacre

1K views 51 replies 29 participants last post by  jluv 
#1 ·
I'd hate for the lack of a thread about this week's game to jinx the boys in any way, so here it is. It should be a beatdown, but it would be a mistake to take it for granted and look too far ahead until we have it in the bag for sure.

That said, I think the Boys run away with it early. The D will have a standout game with 5 sacks and 3 interceptions, one ran back for a TD. The Jets punter will get a lot more action than their kicker. The Boys score at will and win it by at least 20. These are my predictions but I'll settle for a victory of any kind.

Oh, and I'll be there with seats on the 50 yard line immediately following my Thanksgiving feast. Go Cowboys!

#27 ·
Ashanti's singing gives me chills...woo! she's hot. ;)

#29 ·
ashanti is hot... stupid nelly...

#31 ·
grove rat said:
which nelly? lemme see ya grill or the the female hottie?
i guess he mean's the ***** Nelly lol..guess he was wit her and fucked it up..(im just guessing btw)

#37 ·
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
Kelly Clarkson - I'd bone the shit out of her with enthusiasm, but not nearly as enthusiastically as I would have a few years ago. Definitely nowhere near as enthusiastically as I would have before my eardrums were shattered by her halftime "performance."
x2

#40 ·
STFU, newb. She's old enough to be your mother.
Fixed.

#43 ·
Weak sauce. Sister is fresh, new, and funny; mother is old and wrinkly.
But the guy's like 8 years old! :D

#48 ·
Vertnut said:
Might tell you how bad Pittsburgh really is... ;)
LOL! :D

I figured those clowns played their best game last week, it's hard to do that twice in a span of 3 day's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.