DFW Mustang Forums banner

jucing

1K views 63 replies 27 participants last post by  Nate 
#1 ·
those of you who juice how do you get clomid and other meds to offset the test intake. Go into dr's office and say hey i need this b/c im doing this or what?

You can pm me if you dont want to answer on the fourm.

#16 ·
I think it's okay to use steroids as long as your not competing in a competition. I mean you only live once so why not look and feel the way you want?

People always say it's cheating.... It's cheating if you are competing in a sport.

Who is it cheating if you are some normal person doing it because you want to?

My .2 cents! I did it in high school when I was young and dumb. From what I've heard and learned, I don't think younger guys (under 21) need to take it because it can mess up or stop your natural test production.

#17 ·
Bullitt3246 said:
I think it's okay to use steroids as long as your not competing in a competition. I mean you only live once so why not look and feel the way you want?

People always say it's cheating.... It's cheating if you are competing in a sport.

Who is it cheating if you are some normal person doing it because you want to?

My .2 cents! I did it in high school when I was young and dumb. From what I've heard and learned, I don't think younger guys (under 21) need to take it because it can mess up or stop your natural test production.
Completely true but as a reminder you take them the right way or you face the consequences. My recommendation is if you don't at least have a good work out routine and good size on you don't mess with it till the basics are required my .02 cents

#21 ·
As someone whose worked out hard for the past 8 years to get where I am...I'd say It is taking the easy way out. If I would have juiced...I would be fucking huge with half the workout. The only way i'd say it's acceptable is if you're over 35.

On the same note I don't necessarily look down on it. I've had alot of friends do it...and have been very tempted. But there's just something about being able to say I'm natural...and not be a liar.

#23 ·
It's very tempting. I have relatively easy access to about anything I want, and a host of people who know how to properly administer what I'd like to take. However, I have no ambition to enter into any kind of serious competition, and as such I won't do it. I would love to go thru 2 8-week cycles of dbol oral.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.