DFW Mustang Forums banner

Seasonal help!?

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  paul_376 
#1 ·
is anyone or know someone who is hiring for some seasonal help somewhere in ft. worth?

#10 ·
paul_376 said:
why u quit the bouncer job?
cause the manager is a dickhead! he wasnt real bad at first but lately he has been a real mcasshole! i was like f@$# this im out. it was a fun place to work but he had to mess it up by being an asshole. thats why he never has bouncers they are always quiting

#11 ·
D-Money2003 said:
cause the manager is a dickhead! he wasnt real bad at first but lately he has been a real mcasshole! i was like f@$# this im out. it was a fun place to work but he had to mess it up by being an asshole. thats why he never has bouncers they are always quiting

You told me you wuit becasuse they wouldnt let you work on Sunday nights when the gay crowd comes in.

#15 ·
There is a place of 360 and mayfield called Poly America. You can't smoke at work (cigs) but I heard they pay well and it's 4 days on, 3 days off. Machine operators start off @ $10 an hr. Got to pass da wee test to. stock up on the certo. They also have some positions in electrical if thats in your dept. exp pays more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.