Congratulations to the free people of Iraq ... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Congratulations to the free people of Iraq ...

The US government was happy to supply you with your freedom and to lift the boot heel of a merciless dictator from the back of your neck. Congrats!

Now there is the small matter of the bill to clear up.

This military action cost X billions of dollars to accomplish. As such we'd like (dare I say demand) that X amount of oil be sold ONLY to the US and UK for X amount of years and at X set price.

Thanks for doing business with us!

(my prediction for the new free Iraqi government)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 04:29 PM

i think that that would be a great idea, at least just keep france russia and germany out of the picture for a few years
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 04:32 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Don't think its too far off base, although probably won't be as bold.

Don't forget the estimated $100 billion in reconstruction! Of which 7 billion has already been awarded to Halliburton in a "without competition" contract.

Halliburton, hmmm...., where have I heard that name before...

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 04:35 PM
GO TROOPS!!

Absolutely, I say they better pay us back if its with oil or cold hard cash, or contracts for rigs. Hey, did you guys here why Canada has been so against this? I shit you not, Paul Harvey news said that the Prime Minister or whatever from Canada, well his daughter is married or dating this bigwig French oil firm's son. The old man has the biggest contracts with Iraq. In other words, $$french guy$$"those sorry fuc$ers from the US are going to mess up my oil deals, and your daugher and my son are going to loose their enheritance, $$Canadian leader$$, "oh shit, I won't let this happen, those sorry Americans."
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 04:38 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally posted by lilthumper
Absolutely, I say they better pay us back if its with oil or cold hard cash, or contracts for rigs. Hey, did you guys here why Canada has been so against this? I shit you not, Paul Harvey news said that the Prime Minister or whatever from Canada, well his daughter is married or dating this bigwig French oil firm's son. The old man has the biggest contracts with Iraq. In other words, $$french guy$$"those sorry fuc$ers from the US are going to mess up my oil deals, and your daugher and my son are going to loose their enheritance, $$Canadian leader$$, "oh shit, I won't let this happen, those sorry Americans."
As in any investigative reporting, first follow the money trail!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 07:08 PM
Horsepower Extractor

As long as it's appreciated.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 07:10 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally posted by 66Deuce
As long as it's appreciated.
I think its appreciated, hell anytime you get rid of someone like Saddam, peeps will be kissing your ass. I'm hoping it won't become a feeling of, "WTF, are you still here? Get out."
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
I think its appreciated, hell anytime you get rid of someone like Saddam, peeps will be kissing your ass. I'm hoping it won't become a feeling of, "WTF, are you still here? Get out."
Nah by then we'll be in Syria. I say save on gas money and let 3rd ID go over there right now.

"Oh Damn .. this is Syria? My bad ... we took a wrong turn at Mosul. So whats this shit you guys are harboring Iraqi regime fugitives .. and my buddy in the M1 wants to know why we hear you were giving the iraqis wire guided anti tank rockets and NOGs"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement