No Cerveza... No Trabajo
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Michael Moore actually did have something to say today, he brought up some interesting , if not typical American, things that have ocurred since his speech and Maine's embarrased to be from Texas speech:
1. The day after his speech attendance at his latest documentary went up 110% (source: Daily Variety)
2. His book, Stupid White Men, is back in the #1 slot of the NY Times best seller list. 50 weeks on there, 4 returns to the #1 spot, something virtually unheard of. (Source: NY Times)
3. He says his email has been mostly positive, but the hate e-mails have been hillarious. (Source: Him)
4. In the two days after the Oscars, more people pre-ordered "Bowling For Columbine" than the Best Picture nod "Chicago" (Source: Amazon.com)
5. He finished up his funding for his next documentary (which is all about the Bush family) and has been offered a slot back on the tele. (Source: Him)
As far as the Dixie Chicks, their album is still Number 2 on the Billboard Country charts, losing the number 1 position this week to some new album.