100 years of the Fed - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Out

100 years of the Fed

The Federal Reserve just turns 100 years old!!! Happy Birfday, fuckers!

THEY return to Jeckyll Island for the victory party
http://www.frbatlanta.org/news/confe...kyll_index.cfm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Time Served

what would happen if the fed got audited?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 12:19 AM
I hate ghetto niggers

Holy shit Denny's back?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Gt5liter View Post
what would happen if the fed got audited?
They'd be hung for treason if it was a legitimate audit. I have a feeling they will one day "audit themselves" and of course find no wrong doing. Then they can put to rest all those claims of the fed never being audited. The federal reserve was created for bankers to get richer and citizens to get deeper inslaved into a monetary system like a black hole. We will never be able to payoff the debt and the fed knows this.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 11-07-2010 at 07:47 AM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
They'd be hung for treason if it was a legitimate audit. I have a feeling they will one day "audit themselves" and of course find no wrong doing. Then they can put to rest all those claims of the fed never being audited. The federal reserve was created for bankers to get richer and citizens to get deeper inslaved into a monetary system like a black hole. We will never be able to payoff the debt and the fed knows this.
So would every one in congress hang beside them for letting this unconstitutional private bank print money .

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
So would every one in congress hang beside them for letting this unconstitutional private bank print money .
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...light=currency
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Time Served

oh i'll be out of debt. mainly cause i'll never get into it. i'm not one of those people who absolutely has to live above their means like 99% of the people i know. they let what they want rule them, instead of ruling what they want. in the end the people still have the power, and you can fire the banks from the ceo on down simply by closing your wallet.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 04:03 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Gt5liter View Post
oh i'll be out of debt. mainly cause i'll never get into it. i'm not one of those people who absolutely has to live above their means like 99% of the people i know. they let what they want rule them, instead of ruling what they want. in the end the people still have the power, and you can fire the banks from the ceo on down simply by closing your wallet.
A question then, if i may - what happens to you if you lose your job for an extended period, or get seriously sick and cannot work for awhile?

Debt is not always caused by people living above their means. Sometimes life just happens and people get into debt trying to stay above water. People have gotten seriously ill and because of that, have lost everything.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Time Served

well then i guess they're shit out of luck aren't they? we can sit here and talk what ifs forever. all a man can do is try to do the smart thing (by staying out of debt and closing his wallet) and go from there. why would you bother trying to factor in something that you are never ever going to have control over? none of us knows when we are going to get very ill.

not to mention the fact that if they are smart they will be able to build back up from there. if not then its likely because they are probly going to die soon anyway (within a few years or so) and it won't matter to them. if you manage to recover enough from being "seriously sick" then all you have to do is apply the same policies to your life that put you ahead before you had this stroke of bad luck. doing that isn't even close to impossible. again, that's all taking for granted that you fully recover from your bad illness. so that you are even able to get another job and use your no debt policies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement