Looking for some proof - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Looking for some proof

Taking a conflict resolution class and I need articles/pictures, etc that show the hatred for Bush by the left that is shown for Obama by the right.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 08:36 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Taking a conflict resolution class and I need articles/pictures, etc that show the hatred for Bush by the left that is shown for Obama by the right.
That's like comparing apples to a oranges. Two different ball parks.

Geor! is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
I understand that. In the context of the search, the instructor stated that Bush was never attacked, received open death threats, was demonized as Hitler, etc

My contention was that Bush was more hated.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 09:22 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Google:

Bush is evil. First result is this: http://www.jesseberney.com/scorecard_print.html

Obama is evil. First result is this:http://townhall.com/columnists/Micha...r_simply_wrong


Notice in the first link we have dozens of "acts" depicting how evil George is supposed to be. In the second link on obama it asks if he is evil or simply "wrong".

Google "Bush death threats" and wow look at all those pretty pictures: http://monroerising.com/2009/09/10/b...ocrats-forget/

Google images on "Bush is Hitler" and booyah: http://www.google.com/images?q=bush+...ed=0CCgQsAQwAA


Really no sense in looking at the last two substituting obama for Bush as those correlations can't be intelligently disputed.
Case closed and you're welcome.
Fox466 is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
forever_frost is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean88gt View Post
i understand that. In the context of the search, the instructor stated that bush was never attacked, received open death threats, was demonized as hitler, etc

my contention was that bush was more hated.
bullshit! (to the first part of the post)

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 03:25 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Taking a conflict resolution class and I need articles/pictures, etc that show the hatred for Bush by the left that is shown for Obama by the right.
Is there a timeframe involved ?

Many did not hate bush until later in his term he came clean about no wmd being found in iraq and then for how he handled the financial crisis during his last year.


nator on the other hand has been hated since day 1 by many.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Is there a timeframe involved ?

Many did not hate bush until later in his term he came clean about no wmd being found in iraq and then for how he handled the financial crisis during his last year.


nator on the other hand has been hated since day 1 by many.
Bullshit! It started on day 1 when people you look up to started screaming that he stole the election from Gore. From then on, many liberal media floggings like Fahrenheit 911 took place. It has been a never ending process. This continues even up to today while bama likes to place blame on Bush even thought the libs have had control for the last 2 years of his term.

On a side note to the OP, I hope you don't plan on changing the minds of the elitist liberal scum that entrench academia. They will not reason, acknowledge, or admit to any of the indisputable evidence you will provide them.
Hass is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Is there a timeframe involved ?

Many did not hate bush until later in his term he came clean about no wmd being found in iraq and then for how he handled the financial crisis during his last year.


nator on the other hand has been hated since day 1 by many.
Negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Bullshit! It started on day 1 when people you look up to started screaming that he stole the election from Gore. From then on, many liberal media floggings like Fahrenheit 911 took place. It has been a never ending process. This continues even up to today while bama likes to place blame on Bush even thought the libs have had control for the last 2 years of his term.

On a side note to the OP, I hope you don't plan on changing the minds of the elitist liberal scum that entrench academia. They will not reason, acknowledge, or admit to any of the indisputable evidence you will provide them.
Nope, not trying to change anything. The instructor is there to provoke debate, I counter. I just want hard proof to back my comments.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 08:56 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Bullshit! It started on day 1 when people you look up to started screaming that he stole the election from Gore. From then on, many liberal media floggings like Fahrenheit 911 took place. It has been a never ending process. This continues even up to today while bama likes to place blame on Bush even thought the libs have had control for the last 2 years of his term.

On a side note to the OP, I hope you don't plan on changing the minds of the elitist liberal scum that entrench academia. They will not reason, acknowledge, or admit to any of the indisputable evidence you will provide them.


Like you would not have wanted a recount if the deciding state was in the one obama's brother was gov in ?


You should be happy the ignorant democraps punched 2 selections on the ballot so bush could win.


You seem right wing nutcases are the same ones claiming obama can't be president 2 years later because he is not a citizen.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Like you would not have wanted a recount if the deciding state was in the one obama's brother was gov in ?


You should be happy the ignorant democraps punched 2 selections on the ballot so bush could win.


You seem right wing nutcases are the same ones claiming obama can't be president 2 years later because he is not a citizen.
Then Bullet, end the argument and prove he is. Prove that he is a natural born citizen, which at the time of his birth, meant that at least one parent had to be at least 18 years of age AND live in the US at least 5 years before his birth. Even with pneumonia, I can hammer you on this point.
forever_frost is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Is there a timeframe involved ?

Many did not hate bush until later in his term he came clean about no wmd being found in iraq and then for how he handled the financial crisis during his last year.


nator on the other hand has been hated since day 1 by many.
And again you are wrong. MSNBC came out and wrote about the fact TONS of yellowcake uranium was found along with cyanide salts and Bush, unlike Barry, didn't care about ratings, instead he cared about protecting the shipment and said there was nothing there so there wouldn't be attacks on the convoys.
forever_frost is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 02:57 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew
 
HobieF3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: If you aren't 02 or older you aren't SHIT!
Posts: 11,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I understand that. In the context of the search, the instructor stated that Bush was never attacked, received open death threats, was demonized as Hitler, etc

My contention was that Bush was more hated.
In this country Obama is FAR FAR FAR more hated IMO. Internationally as a whole no one has been more hated than Bush in my life time.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
HobieF3 is offline  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 10:31 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
Then Bullet, end the argument and prove he is. Prove that he is a natural born citizen, which at the time of his birth, meant that at least one parent had to be at least 18 years of age AND live in the US at least 5 years before his birth. Even with pneumonia, I can hammer you on this point.

I don't really give a rat's ass if he is or not.

I did not vote for him.

I am not the conspiracy nut claiming he is not a nbc.


The onus is on you to prove what you claim.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 10:34 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
And again you are wrong. MSNBC came out and wrote about the fact TONS of yellowcake uranium was found along with cyanide salts and Bush, unlike Barry, didn't care about ratings, instead he cared about protecting the shipment and said there was nothing there so there wouldn't be attacks on the convoys.

So either I am wrong





or this guy


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohi...ext=1&index=20



is a either


a moron


or a liar.




Which is it ?

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Is there a timeframe involved ?

Many did not hate bush until later in his term he came clean about no wmd being found in iraq and then for how he handled the financial crisis during his last year.


nator on the other hand has been hated since day 1 by many.
You're either too young to remember when the campaign and how terrible the liberals were during the campaign or are too stupid to acknowledge the facts. Which is it?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Bush was hated since Al Whore lost the election at the Supreme Court. It was immediately a right wing conspiracy, just like every close election since then when a Democrat loses.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
AL P is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
So either I am wrong





or this guy


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohi...ext=1&index=20



is a either


a moron


or a liar.




Which is it ?


Is


There


A


Reason


You


Post



Like


This,



Retard?
bcoop is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Bush was hated since Al Whore lost the election at the Supreme Court. It was immediately a right wing conspiracy, just like every close election since then when a Democrat loses.
I know that, but I am looking for similar instances of demonstrable hatred.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Like you would not have wanted a recount if the deciding state was in the one obama's brother was gov in ?


You should be happy the ignorant democraps punched 2 selections on the ballot so bush could win.


You seem right wing nutcases are the same ones claiming obama can't be president 2 years later because he is not a citizen.
Don't act like you know what I would want.

How many documentaries (that have grossed $340 million) have been made about bama not being a citizen? Afterwards, the supreme hypocrite Michael Moore makes a movie about the evils of capitalism. What a fuckbag.

The facts are that Bush has been lambasted since winning the election.
Even his inauguration parade had protestors.
http://www.greatdreams.com/political...auguration.htm

Additionally, Bush has been lambasted by the media many, many, many times during and after his Presidency.

Quick list of Anti Bush books/vids. There are many other movies with negative references to Bush such as Definitely, Maybe with Ryan Reynolds and V for Vendetta for example that are not listed.

* Eric Alterman and Mark J. Green, The Book on Bush: How George W. (Mis)leads America (2004), ISBN 0-670-03273-5
* Ken Auletta (January 19, 2004). Fortress Bush: How the White House Keeps the Press Under Control, The New Yorker, LXXIX, 53
* Bruce Bartlett, Imposter: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy (2006), ISBN 0-385-51827-7
* Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?: The Case Against George W. Bush (2000), ISBN 0-7432-1478-1
* Paul Begala, It's Still the Economy, Stupid: George W. Bush, The GOP's CEO (2002), ISBN 0-7432-4647-0
* John Bonifaz, Warrior King: The Case for Impeaching George Bush (2003), ISBN 1-56025-606-0
* James Bovard, The Bush Betrayal (2004), ISBN 1-4039-6727-X
* Russell S. Bowen, The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed (1991), ISBN 0-922356-80-7
* Robert Bryce, Cronies: Oil, The Bushes, and the Rise of Texas, America's Superstate (2004), ISBN 1-58648-188-6
* Vincent Bugliosi, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder (2008), ISBN 978-1593154813
* Robert C. Byrd, Losing America: Confronting a Reckless and Arrogant Presidency (2004), ISBN 0-393-05942-1
* Richard Clarke, Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror (2004), ISBN 0-7432-6045-7
* David Corn, The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception (2003), ISBN 1-4000-5066-9
* John W. Dean, Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush (2004), ISBN 0-316-00023-X
* Robert S. Devine, Bush Versus the Environment (2004), ISBN 1-4000-7521-1
* Maureen Dowd, Bushworld: Enter at Your Own Risk (2004), ISBN 0-399-15258-X
* Dr. Justin A. Frank, Bush On The Couch: Inside the Mind of the President (2004), Regan Books. ISBN 0-06-073670-4
* Al Franken, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right (2003), ISBN 0-525-94764-7
* Al Franken, Still More George W. Bushisms: Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican (2003), ISBN 0-7432-5100-8
* Ben Fritz, Bryan Keefer & Brendan Nyhan, All the President's Spin: George W. Bush, the Media, and the Truth (2004), ISBN 0-7432-6251-4
* James Hatfield, Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President (1999), ISBN 1-887128-84-0
* Jack Huberman, The Bush - Haters Handbook: A Guide to the Most Appalling Presidency of the Past 100 Years (2003), ISBN 1-56025-569-2
* Molly Ivins, Bushwhacked : Life in George W. Bush's America (2003), ISBN 0-375-50752-3
* Molly Ivins and Lou Dubose, Shrub: The Short but Happy Political Life of George W. Bush (2000), ISBN 0-375-50399-4
* Patrick S. Johnston, Mission Accomplished (2006), ISBN 1-59858-244-5
* William Karel, The World According to Bush (2004) documentary
* Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Crimes Against Nature: How George W. Bush and His Corporate Pals Are Plundering the Country and Hijacking Our Democracy (2004), ISBN 0-06-074687-4
* Brad Koplowitz, Our Brave New World (2010), ISBN 978-0-557-33697-5
* Mark Crispin Miller, The Bush Dyslexicon: Observations on a National Disorder (2002), ISBN 0-393-32296-3
* Mark Crispin Miller, Cruel and Unusual: Bush/Cheney's New World Order (2004), ISBN 0-393-05917-0
* Michael Moore, Dude, Where's My Country? (2004), ISBN 0-446-69379-0
* Michael Moore, Stupid White Men (2004), ISBN 0-06-098726-X
* Michael Moore, Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004) motion picture
* Jack Nargundkar, The Bush Diaries: A Citizen's Review of the First Term (2005), ISBN 0-595-35898-5
* Kevin Phillips, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush (2004), ISBN 0-670-03264-6
* Carl Pope, Strategic Ignorance : Why the Bush Administration Is Recklessly Destroying a Century of Environmental Progress (2004), ISBN 1-57805-109-6
* Gabriel Range, Death of a President (2006) motion picture
* Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography ([1]
* Michael Scheuer (orig. pub. under "Anonymous"), Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror (2004), ISBN 1-57488-849-8
* Glenn W Smith, Unfit Commander: Texans for Truth Take on George W. Bush (2004), ISBN 0-06-079245-0
* Ron Suskind, The Way of the World (2008).
* Craig Unger, House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties (2004), ISBN 0-7432-5337-X
* Paul Waldman, Fraud: The Strategy Behind the Bush Lies and Why the Media Didn't Tell You (2004), ISBN 1-4022-0252-0
* Ian Williams, Deserter: George Bush's War on Military Families, Veterans, and His Past (2004), ISBN 1-56025-627-3
* Clint Willis, The I Hate George W. Bush Reader: Why Dubya Is Wrong About Absolutely Everything (2004), ISBN 1-56025-589-7
* Bob Woodward, State of Denial (2006)
* (Dr parson) Tony and me 2006
* Dr parson) This is war 2007


How many anti bama movies/books are there?
Hass is offline  
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
So either I am wrong





or this guy


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohi...ext=1&index=20



is a either


a moron


or a liar.




Which is it ?

Bush said there was no NBC's there to allow the transport of said material without insurgents knowing what is going on. It was actually a strategic idea instead of one where he worried how he'd look on TV.
forever_frost is offline  
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Wikileaks proves WMD
found in Iraq
American Thinker, by Rick Moran

Original Article

Posted By:Judy W., 10/25/2010 6:30:57 AM

This is not surprising news to anyone not predisposed to call President Bush a liar about WMD. Ed Morrissey: In this case, the surprise isn't the data but the source. Wikileaks' new release from purloined files of the Department of Defense may help remind people that, contrary to popular opinion and media memes, the US did find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and in significant quantities. While the invasion of Iraq didn't find huge stockpiles of new WMDs, it did uncover stockpiles that the UN had demanded destroyed

http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=573832

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

The deal culminated more than a year of intense diplomatic and military initiatives — kept hushed in fear of ambushes or attacks once the convoys were under way: first carrying 3,500 barrels by road to Baghdad, then on 37 military flights to the Indian Ocean atoll of Diego Garcia and finally aboard a U.S.-flagged ship for a 8,500-mile trip to Montreal.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25546334/
forever_frost is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
I think both bush and obama were/are hated for the wrong reasons. people forget that in 02/03 most americans supported a war with iraq, and that included most liberals, it wasnt until the 04 elections that the dems really started busting bushes balls for it. the same can be said for Obama, they hate on him for obamacare, but this was no secret the entire democratic party in 2008 ran on a platform thats centerpiece included healthcare reform and the country backed them by voting them into a super majority. in both cases the majority people of this country were dead set on an issue, and then reversed shortly after.

the real issue to be angry with both presidents, is that they both sold out democracy to greed and bail outs.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 184
if i was bush i'd have seen every last one of those fools with a prison sentence. just because i know what the left would do if it were opposite.
92Gt5liter is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 09:35 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
How many anti bama movies/books are there?

Give it a few years. I imagine if obama is as bad as you claim, he will get his share.


You might want to read this book if you can handle some FACTS.





"How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy"

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 09:39 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Is


There


A


Reason


You


Post



Like


This,



Retard?


I have to dumb down my posting to the level of ignorant neocon sheep so that they can comprehend the FACTS.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
Dumb, really? Would you like to compare educational backgrounds?

Last edited by forever_frost; 10-26-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Profanity removed
forever_frost is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 06:12 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
I have to dumb down my posting to the level of ignorant neocon sheep so that they can comprehend the FACTS.
Everyone is still waiting on you to post some facts. All of your posts are questionable at best.
Hass is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Everyone is still waiting on you to post some facts. All of your posts are questionable at best.
if i have learned anything about bullet in my short time here, its that you'll never get those facts that you ask him to produce
92Gt5liter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome