Oklahoma...Is this email true or false? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 01:04 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Question Oklahoma...Is this email true or false?

This certainly was an absolute joy to read, but I was wondering how valid these statements really are. I didn't feel like searching around the net for the usual debunking sites, like snopes. Figured someone here might be able to shed some light on the subject.

>
>

Subject: We could learn a lot from an Okie

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102

Guess what........ Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals (and Obamaites).

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares...
Oklahoma is doing it anyway

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.862 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3205 - Release Date: 10/18/10 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 07:03 AM
Lifer

Thumbs up

Would read again.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Oklahoma's a backwoods fucked up good ol boy state. And OKC is a sactuary city to boot. Tons of bums + shitty city services + tons of illegals = shithole.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Worship me

FUCK YOU KYLE YOU DIRTY JEW!! I'M FROM OKLAHOMA! DON"T MAKE ME STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Actually Kyle is right. But all the stuff in the original post sounds like bullshit. Oklahoma is very conservative but I have never heard of half of that stuff.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Fuckin aaayyyy....fuck em learn english or gtfo!!!!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 08:29 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRRAY View Post
Fuckin aaayyyy....fuck em learn english or gtfo!!!!!

Way to wait 2 yrs for a first post....
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Oh damn i forgot....double fuck that cock suckin commie mf obama too..haha
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Yea thats a long story...that is fucked up huh.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 09:50 AM
Wolverines!!!

The only good thing to come out of Oklahoma is I35
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Bullet Sponge

HB1804, the Citizens and Taxpayers Protection Act, dealing with clamping down on illegal immigration was signed into law by Governor Henry on May 8th.

HB 1804 is tough on employers violating the law and prevents illegal aliens from obtaining drivers license and benefits, while still protecting the privileges and immunities of U.S. citizens and respecting constitutional rights for all persons. HB 1804 includes a mix of criminal, fiscal and anti-fraud provisions that collectively restrict the ability of illegal aliens to unlawfully work and reside within the state.

The Statement of Legislative Intent (Section 2) declares the states compelling interest in immigration law compliance, finding that illegal immigration causes economic hardship and lawless and has been improperly encouraged by public agencies within the state.

Section 3 replicates the federal provision that makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for not less than 1 year or a fine of $1000.00, for any person to transport, harbor, or shelter an alien in reckless disregard for their illegal immigration status. State and local prosecutors now have the tools to stop illegal aliens from "residing" in Oklahoma, or traveling instate in search of unlawful employment.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
HB1804, the Citizens and Taxpayers Protection Act, dealing with clamping down on illegal immigration was signed into law by Governor Henry on May 8th.

HB 1804 is tough on employers violating the law and prevents illegal aliens from obtaining drivers license and benefits, while still protecting the privileges and immunities of U.S. citizens and respecting constitutional rights for all persons. HB 1804 includes a mix of criminal, fiscal and anti-fraud provisions that collectively restrict the ability of illegal aliens to unlawfully work and reside within the state.

The Statement of Legislative Intent (Section 2) declares the states compelling interest in immigration law compliance, finding that illegal immigration causes economic hardship and lawless and has been improperly encouraged by public agencies within the state.

Section 3 replicates the federal provision that makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for not less than 1 year or a fine of $1000.00, for any person to transport, harbor, or shelter an alien in reckless disregard for their illegal immigration status. State and local prosecutors now have the tools to stop illegal aliens from "residing" in Oklahoma, or traveling instate in search of unlawful employment.
Sounds good!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135 View Post
Way to wait 2 yrs for a first post....
hahaha

Quote:

i freakin wondered why i didn't see any beaners while i traveled through, (and lived in) oklahoma. fuck yeah, texas please do the same soon!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Banned

I always thought that Oklahoma was just the shittiest land that the American government could stick the Indians so that they wouldn't bother anybody else. Based on christian values? Again...indians. Spirit of the deer and shit. The only ones that are christian are the ones who's ancestors were forced to change or get a smallpox blanket for christmas.

Fuck Oklahoma and their weak ass beer.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2010, 06:25 AM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
I always thought that Oklahoma was just the shittiest land that the American government could stick the Indians so that they wouldn't bother anybody else.
New Mexico
Sponsored Links
Advertisement