What is a heavily liberal forum? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
What is a heavily liberal forum?

I am looking for a very liberal forum in which to start shit. I was banned from the last one I signed up at, and I was hoping someone could direct me to a forum that is as liberal as this one is conservative. So I can make them all wish I had never joined there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Cnn
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I am looking for a very liberal forum in which to start shit. I was banned from the last one I signed up at, and I was hoping someone could direct me to a forum that is as liberal as this one is conservative. So I can make them all wish I had never joined there.
wow
PGreenCobra is offline  
 
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 449
slo3gt is offline  
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra View Post
wow
Wow what? What are you confused about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo3gt View Post
Perhaps this is more of just a joke than an actual suggestion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Cnn
That's a liberal network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 06:42 PM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Yeah, show them how dumb you are, that's a great idea.

90GT50 is offline  
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 643
What are you fucking 12 years old. I am confused that after this post you would expect anyone here to take anything you have to say seriously regardless of your political alignment, way to go....
PGreenCobra is offline  
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50 View Post
Yeah, show them how dumb you are, that's a great idea.
Lmao!
slow99 is offline  
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 07:57 PM
mannish boy
 
Cooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: drunk on diesel
Posts: 31,758
again, of ALL of the fucking retards on dfwstangs, this dumbfuck is the ONLY person on my ignore list
Cooter is offline  
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
again, of ALL of the fucking retards on dfwstangs, this dumbfuck is the ONLY person on my ignore list
man you must have really hurt this guys feelings justin. he seems to be stalking through your threads making a point to tell everyone that you're on his ignore list

but i think i have to agree with him. i'm afraid i'm going to have to put you on my ignore list as well
92Gt5liter is offline  
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 06:43 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Gt5liter View Post
man you must have really hurt this guys feelings justin. he seems to be stalking through your threads making a point to tell everyone that you're on his ignore list

but i think i have to agree with him. i'm afraid i'm going to have to put you on my ignore list as well


Lol! That's actually pretty funny...


www.wylieview.com

You won't find a bigger group of libs than on that site...

http://forums.wylieview.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=77379

Check out that link, the first one that I saw when I went to the board, if you want a taste...
Fox466 is offline  
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I am looking for a very liberal forum in which to start shit. I was banned from the last one I signed up at, and I was hoping someone could direct me to a forum that is as liberal as this one is conservative. So I can make them all wish I had never joined there.

If you really want to dive them nuts, or try to actually influence (educate) the communist, you need to provide links proving anything you say. Try to keep the links to short news feeds or vids. Most of them are not smart enough, or awake enough, or willing to comprehend long drawn out posts.

Remember, commies are simple creatures that want some one else to take care of them, the word childish comes to mind, and they are not smart enough to realize the consequences of the system they are promoting.



All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
tazz007 is offline  
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Gt5liter View Post
man you must have really hurt this guys feelings justin. he seems to be stalking through your threads making a point to tell everyone that you're on his ignore list

but i think i have to agree with him. i'm afraid i'm going to have to put you on my ignore list as well
Heh what you have to understand about cooter is, he's probly the biggest titty baby you'll ever meet. He's very sensitive. You offend him once, and he'll cry about it for years to come. That's actually why he's stalking me. So he can continue crying about it. When I get the time I'm going to stalk his threads for a while and see if I can offend him some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Lol! That's actually pretty funny...


www.wylieview.com

You won't find a bigger group of libs than on that site...

http://forums.wylieview.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=77379

Check out that link, the first one that I saw when I went to the board, if you want a taste...
Oh I'll go there. And I'll unleash everything that cooter hates about me on those commies. And they'll likely ban me from there too when they can no longer fight back against the onslaught of common sense and applied logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
If you really want to dive them nuts, or try to actually influence (educate) the communist, you need to provide links proving anything you say. Try to keep the links to short news feeds or vids. Most of them are not smart enough, or awake enough, or willing to comprehend long drawn out posts.

Remember, commies are simple creatures that want some one else to take care of them, the word childish comes to mind, and they are not smart enough to realize the consequences of the system they are promoting.
Yeah that's what I was intending to do. With a little flame baiting and some fun at their expense mixed in. I can't say that I've ever been able to convert any liberals to our way of thinking, but I have been able to make two of them admit (after long drawn out debate) that there is a good reason for the 2nd amendment and that it should be kept. Perhaps that will be a good start for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 10:07 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I am looking for a very liberal forum in which to start shit. I was banned from the last one I signed up at, and I was hoping someone could direct me to a forum that is as liberal as this one is conservative. So I can make them all wish I had never joined there.
Plenty of people already wish you had never joined here.
exlude is offline  
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 10:45 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up



Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 05:38 AM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Plenty of people already wish you had never joined here.
Makes my fuckin day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 184
something is wrong with you dude. from what i can tell you seem to take delight in angering other people. pissing people off is not a past time, its a personality flaw. seek help.
92Gt5liter is offline  
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:46 AM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50 View Post
Yeah, show them how dumb you are, that's a great idea.


Perfect.
talisman is offline  
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
seriously, what is your age?
jw33 is offline  
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 09:59 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
You will learn as you get older to learn the oppositions argument, deconstruct it, and rebuild it in a manner that provides irrefutable logic and convince them to come to your side of the argument instead of acting like an ass and giving them the fodder they need to continually demonize those of opposing views.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 11:53 AM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I am looking for a very liberal forum in which to start shit. I was banned from the last one I signed up at, and I was hoping someone could direct me to a forum that is as liberal as this one is conservative. So I can make them all wish I had never joined there.


What are you going to do if you stumble across a liberal who bitchslaps you with some facts?




Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Maybe post in all caps like certain attention whores do?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:16 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
What are you going to do if you stumble across a liberal who bitchslaps you with some facts?
isn't that like finding a winged unicorn?

Magnus is offline  
post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
You will learn as you get older to learn the oppositions argument, deconstruct it, and rebuild it in a manner that provides irrefutable logic and convince them to come to your side of the argument instead of acting like an ass and giving them the fodder they need to continually demonize those of opposing views.
You're giving that tard way too much credit.
SlowLX is offline  
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Google's broken at Justin's house, y'all.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
isn't that like finding a winged unicorn?
Or a magical fairy. Of course, liberals actually believe in such things, so that further complicates the issue. However bullet, the "facts" actually need to exist for me to be slapped with them. What about the fact that your savior can't actually prove his birth? Well I guess that isn't really important to you, seeing as how you actually desire this place to turn into north mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
You're giving that tard way too much credit.
I thought you left this forum forever in shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 07:50 AM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Tries too hard.

90GT50 is offline  
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
What a pathetic moron you are.
bcoop is offline  
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Or a magical fairy. Of course, liberals actually believe in such things, so that further complicates the issue. However bullet, the "facts" actually need to exist for me to be slapped with them. What about the fact that your savior can't actually prove his birth? Well I guess that isn't really important to you, seeing as how you actually desire this place to turn into north mexico.



I thought you left this forum forever in shame.
Yea...because you've ever been proven right on anything. Tin Foil Hat has a better batting average than you do.
SlowLX is offline  
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 09:08 AM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post



I thought you left this forum forever in shame.


Still waiting on your response in the Theology Forum from nearly a month ago.
talisman is offline  
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 AM
NEOCON EDUCATOR
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CHICAGO S&P PIT
Posts: 1,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Well I guess that isn't really important to you, seeing as how you actually desire this place to turn into north mexico.



You might want to thank your boy reagan for the amnesty he granted that started it all.

Or is that just another FACT your dumb ignorant neocon ass is blind to ?



And if you knew anything about me, you would know this simple FACT posted long ago



Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
My avatar and sig are just BS to stir the pot and try to get someone worthy of debating facts.

So far I have not found a challenge on this board.


I voted for Ron Paul so according to palidin I am a RP nuthugger.



Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET




FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
bullet is offline  
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
The ops post just shows that our political system does exactly what they want it to do, divide us.It makes people want to argue and bicker, and not come up with solutions that will work or benefit everyone. Both sides are full of crooks and liars. Both just keep fucking us over regardless of what puppet sits in the white house.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
You are literally too stupid to insult.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Punk Ass Kid
 
FoxBodyMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pilot Point
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
The ops post just shows that our political system does exactly what they want it to do, divide us.It makes people want to argue and bicker, and not come up with solutions that will work or benefit everyone. Both sides are full of crooks and liars. Both just keep fucking us over regardless of what puppet sits in the white house.
This.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.


All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
FoxBodyMike is offline  
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 12:42 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
What about the fact that your savior can't actually prove his birth?
I think his mere existence is proof of his birth. Unless he's a robot!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
I think his mere existence is proof of his birth. Unless he's a robot!
You've been watching his speeches, too?

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 01:02 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
I try not to.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
The ops post just shows that our political system does exactly what they want it to do, divide us.It makes people want to argue and bicker, and not come up with solutions that will work or benefit everyone. Both sides are full of crooks and liars. Both just keep fucking us over regardless of what puppet sits in the white house.
It seems that liberals do a better job of sticking together. Even when one of them is wrong or makes a mistake, they seem to still circle the wagons around that person. Meanwhile, conservatives do a good job of dividing themselves. A perfect example of this is the individualism in the Tea Party. It has no one clear leader just a bunch of individuals. Then of course there's the conservatives on dfwstangs who are quick to bash one another while the liberals sit back and paddle their cocks over it.
Hass is offline  
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 04:42 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE
 
Strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Putting the sensual in nonconsensual since 1984
Posts: 12,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Lol! That's actually pretty funny...


www.wylieview.com

You won't find a bigger group of libs than on that site...

http://forums.wylieview.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=77379

Check out that link, the first one that I saw when I went to the board, if you want a taste...
not true.


democraticunderground.com


Link left dead on purpose.


.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Strychnine is offline  
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 06:34 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
not true.


democraticunderground.com


Link left dead on purpose.
Got me there. There's really only about ten or so cocksuckers that run it and allow no dissenting views. If you speak out against them you get sent to the cooler. Idiots one and all...
Fox466 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome