NIST FOI request reveals interesting video of first responders - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

NIST FOI request reveals interesting video of first responders

Whether you believe the official 9/11 story or not, we still haven't been told the real truth.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 10:03 AM
makin' bacon

Considering the guy says at 1:13 that a "black" plane flew into the second building, and no such plane has ever been seen on the thousands of videos of the crash, I have a reason to disbelieve the guy. Also the fact they were in the lobby, it would be kinda hard for them to know what was happening 80 floors above.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Considering the guy says at 1:13 that a "black" plane flew into the second building, and no such plane has ever been seen on the thousands of videos of the crash, I have a reason to disbelieve the guy. Also the fact they were in the lobby, it would be kinda hard for them to know what was happening 80 floors above.

Stevo
Maybe it looked "black" to him, who knows? What we do know is he clearly states "secondary device". Last time I checked walkie talkies still exist, they definitely could have known what was happening 80 floors up.

Here's some more proof since you don't believe the two first responders.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Time Served

The problem with the 9/11 conspiracy theories is they are conspiracy theories. Any nut job will make up anything to back their belief on a given situation no matter what the facts are. Examples are Pearl Harbor, Landing on the Moon, Crop Circles (disproved), flying saucers, aliens, JFK, etc.

I don't believe we have been told or shown everything about 9/11. Too many puzzle pieces still remain about 9/11. If it ever came true that it was something our Government was involved in or supported you would witness the total breakdown of our government and the US would fall into anarchy pretty fast which would be a very bad thing.

The two 9/11 conspiracy theories that could hold any water in my mind are-

The WTC buildings were brought down via controlled demolition
A cruise missle or other weapon hit the Pentagon

If these theoris are proven true we will fall into anarchy. Given that the Government will do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen - People will disappear, recordings changed, facts changed - whatever it takes. End result we go on living life until it is forgotton about - what does it really matter for the next 200 years? What does it matter now almost 50 years later who killed JFK? We still know for a fact that true Islam is a threat to us and they are trying to overtake our country and piss on our values.

If they are not true then we go on living life as normal. And we still agree that Islam is a threat to us and Islam is trying to over take our country and piss on our values.

People spend their whole lives on stuff like this, and the end result is usually the same - they are logged in history as Losers which pretty much happens to anyone who opposes the Government and the people that control said Government. It's all about control.

1965 Mustang Coupe. C-Code http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3093806

2004 Mustang GT
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Lifer

Very well said Dave

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Dave A plane hit the Pentagon for sure. I don't believe the official 911 story, but the "no plane hitting the pentagon" is a disinformation campaign by someone who doesn't want the truth to come out. They gave us a few fuzzy frames that make it hard to see what is in the picture of the pentagon, but a plane did hit it. Now, because of these fuzzy pictures people start saying stuff like "missiles" or whatever hit the pentagon. That stuff discredits the whole truth movement and everyone is dismissed very easily even the people asking legitimate questions. That's how they squash the truth with dis-info and cointelpro campaigns.

Whatever did happen that day, we definitely were not given even close to the truth.

Check out this article of the pentagon crash. There are plenty of witnesses that saw planes etc. Now, who was in control of the plane is debatable. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...q=ppfinal.html

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Lifer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWT2lQszEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0 (skip the size debate, look at the fuel part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs (why is this one out or hundreds of cameras around the pentagon, the only one released? And why does it seem some of it is missing?)

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Lifer

MTFH,

you are a complete moron if you believe a plane made such small of a hole in the pentagon wall.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1152&bih=567

Yeah, somehow that wall swallowed up a huge-ass Boeing. A 757 flying a nearly flat flight profile (no dive) at 500+ mph as alleged could not hit the Pentagonís ground floor because of an extremely powerful ground effect cushion beneath it. At high speeds, the highly energized wing-tip vortices and huge downwash sheet of a 200,000-lb. airliner make it physically impossible to get closer to the ground than one-half wingspan or about 60í in this case. The physical forces of the compressible gas called air, in other words, stirred by a high-speed 757 traveling flat near the ground make it impossible to land it at high speed.

Show me the marks on the grass from the plane!

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
MTFH,

you are a complete moron if you believe a plane made such small of a hole in the pentagon wall.
what says you of the landing gear, seats, luggage, and body parts VISABLE in the news footage 30 minutes after the impact? I guess the government planted all that stuff there before the "missile" hit.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post

Stevo
It was likely that it just looked black to him since he was looking at it from very far off and in the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave586 View Post
Examples are Pearl Harbor, Landing on the Moon, Crop Circles (disproved), flying saucers, aliens, JFK, etc.
Actually you don't have all the facts there, on the crop circles. (or the flying saucers for that matter) There are two types of crop circles. The ones that are hoaxes, and the ones that science can't explain because of the nature of the plants after the circle is made. So while of course the hoaxes have been disproved, the real deal has not. I am not some conspiracy weirdo but I will not simply brush off facts that are inconsistent with what i would like to believe.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Lifer

Recently, there was a show on the the History Channel that debunked dozens of conspiracy theories about 9-11. People forget about dozens of eyewitness accounts of people sitting on the highway and watching a huge passenger liner go down towards the Pentagon, and seeing the ball of fire as it hit.

The black plane was a cargo plane that was seen a few minutes later, and had been asked to verify where the passenger liner was. The pilot of this plane was on the show giving his account.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 06:00 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Gt5liter View Post
It was likely that it just looked black to him since he was looking at it from very far off and in the sun.

Except this is supposedly to be key evidence in this video, people saying it was not a large shiny jet but a black one that caused the second crash... he was mistaken and such shouldn't be considered factual.

Back to the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Maybe it looked "black" to him, who knows? What we do know is he clearly states "secondary device". Last time I checked walkie talkies still exist, they definitely could have known what was happening 80 floors up.
The guy said he heard secondary explosions, not that they were reported over a walkie talkie, and from 75 floors down I seriously doubt he could tell the difference between some man-made explosive device and some secondary explosions and structural damage as the floor supports buckled and slowly gave way and fell to the floors below.

To be honest, I basically avoid conspiracy sites like the plague because ALL of them tend to ignore obvious hard facts and in many cases totally fabricate 'evidence' that is just little more than coincidental.

We all know there is a certain amount of information we have been told, but I feel that is within reason: security. I mean really, an airplane punch a fucking huge hole really far into the pentagon, which is supposedly one of the most secure buildings in the world, yeah I would think they would want to keep shit out of the eyes and ears of the media.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Time Served

that guy on the right was freaked out. guy on the left looked like he was handling it a little bit better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement