So Obama is a Prick? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

So Obama is a Prick?

Well then, you're just not going to be allowed into this country anymore! Outfuckingrageous!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09...-e-mail-obama/

A British teenager who sent an e-mail to the White House calling President Obama a "pr*ck" was banned from the U.S. for life, The Sun reported Monday.

The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, that his drunken insult was "unacceptable."

Angel claims he fired off a single e-mail criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a television program about the 9/11 attacks.

He said, "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a pr*ck. It was silly -- the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

Angel, of Bedford, in central England, said it was "a bit extreme" for the FBI to act.

"The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy," he said.

A Bedford Police spokesman confirmed they had spoken to Angel about the e-mail. Officers will take no criminal action.

Joanne Ferreira, of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred from visiting America.

She said, "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Lifer

meanwhile you have cells of anti american extremists planning their next move. Im glad the fbi got this guy...

98 Brokra
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Lifer

If he was a muslim raghead, they wouldn't even have bothered lifting a finger.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 07:48 AM
DERP DERP DERP

LOL, bragging rights. "I'm banned from an entire fucking country!"

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 AM
T-MINUS

Shows what a baby our President is.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Token Troll

LMAO. Frail ego for the narcissist?

X2 on the Muslim comment.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:41 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
If he was a muslim raghead or someone of 'color', they wouldn't even have bothered lifting a finger.
Fixed.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:47 AM
Banned

I just sent an email to David Cameron calling him a chode stroker.

May send one to Sarkozy as well.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Lifer

You know it's pretty damn scary that the leader of worlds greatest super power has this fragile of a ego and is butt hurt over the comments of a teenager.

Anybody else feel as disturbed about this as I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Painting Your House

Lol! The sad thing is that most of the US agrees with him.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:14 PM
v2004 rebooted.

So if I write an email calling him a prick, would I get banned from the USA for life?
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Time Served

Ladies and Gentelmen of the United States of America...

Introducing your NEW President of the United States...

Barack O'SandyVag!!

You WILL have: Long Blonde Hair, Big Green Eyes, World Class Breasts, A Butt That Won't Quit, and Legs..that go ALL THE WAY UP!!!
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

You think Obama checks his own email?
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
So if I write an email calling him a prick, would I get banned from the USA for life?
No you'd probably just get arrested.

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
You think Obama checks his own email?
Are you kidding me? That guy keeps his facebook updated more than my 15 year old girlfriend.

It has a throttle body spacer for high end HP, and an RV cam for low end toque.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95ragtop View Post
Are you kidding me? That guy keeps his facebook updated more than my 15 year old girlfriend.

You're on Obama's Facebook? lol
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95ragtop View Post

Are you kidding me? You think because someone types "I did this" or "I did that" on a facebook page that it's actually them? Do you think he reads his own mail and replies to it all as well?
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Lifer

wow I should be banned from several places then.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:26 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
No, you'd get banned from England.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Time Served

I am sure he doesn't have a facebook just like I don't have a 15 year old girl friend, but he is the most tech savey president we have had. GB jr had advisors telling him not to send or use emails because they can be traced/hacked and he took their advice. Barry on the other hand wants to look cool and hip, that's why he was on the view, his wife has been on countless fashion magazines, and I know he sends emails.

It has a throttle body spacer for high end HP, and an RV cam for low end toque.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
You know it's pretty damn scary that the leader of worlds greatest super power has this fragile of a ego and is butt hurt over the comments of a teenager.

Anybody else feel as disturbed about this as I do?
How about just plain sad. I guess the 1st amendment doesn't apply to e-mail anymore.

It's pretty amazing how someone facing real problems like massive unemployment, increased poverty, collapsing banks, and the like can be petty enough to worry about being called a prick in e-mail.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 09:11 PM
PAN

My eight year old has thicker skin than the president of the united states...

Anyone else wonder how much this cost us?
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Shows what a baby our President is.
A fucking pussy. I'd have told the kid to come say it to my face if he thinks that. Then he wouldn't be a pussy. So should I send him an email calling him a prick? He can't do jack shit about it, he's completely subject to my opinion. I'll do it. But the thing is, I don't mind being completely subject to his opinion of me. If obama wanted to come to my house or send me an email calling me names, I'd be like "Oh yeah? What makes you say that?" Instead of being a little pussy like him and banning someone. Reminds me a lot of some of the moderators around here. And every other forum I've ever been to.

Not only that its beyond obammy's power to keep that kid from coming here. The love he has for illegals, that kid could probly just get some kind of amnesty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Lifer

He is a punk, and a fraud to boot. Fuck that pos.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
A fucking pussy. I'd have told the kid to come say it to my face if he thinks that. Then he wouldn't be a pussy. So should I send him an email calling him a prick? He can't do jack shit about it, he's completely subject to my opinion. I'll do it. But the thing is, I don't mind being completely subject to his opinion of me. If obama wanted to come to my house or send me an email calling me names, I'd be like "Oh yeah? What makes you say that?" Instead of being a little pussy like him and banning someone. Reminds me a lot of some of the moderators around here. And every other forum I've ever been to.

Not only that its beyond obammy's power to keep that kid from coming here. The love he has for illegals, that kid could probly just get some kind of amnesty.
It's funny because I sent a letter during the Health care debate with much worse things than punk in it. No knock on the door yet. If the secret service or FBI ever shows up at your house stick a camcorder in their face and most likely they'll leave quickly.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement