Why do the pro-muslim people choose today, a day to remember the ones who died, to de - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Why do the pro-muslim people choose today, a day to remember the ones who died, to de

This is on wfaa.com.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/Is...102689009.html

NEW YORK -- Hundreds of family members of Sept. 11 victims recited loved ones' names through tears on the ninth anniversary of the attacks Saturday, avoiding direct mention of the political furor over plans for a mosque that later drew thousands of protesters on both sides.

After the ceremony, around 1,000 activists rallied about five blocks from the site of the 2001 attacks to support the proposed Islamic community center. Several hundred others rallied nearby, chanting "USA, USA" and "No mosque here."

==================

Question: Why do the pro-muslim people choose today, a day to remember the ones who died, to demonstrate for their mosque?

Answer: Because 9/11 represents a sort of victory for them and their religion. It's the same reason they want to build the mosque near ground zero. To rub 9/11 in our faces. So they can celebrate their victory behind closed doors, yet act like they are our friends. They obvuiosly want to to destroy our way of life and even us. They expect us to respect and conform to their beliefs while not respecting or following ours. They say they are a religion of peace, yet you never hear of one of them condeming the despicable acts their fellow men commit. Why is that? They hide behind their burkas and their so-called religion to push their political agenda. That is part of the problem. Their "religion" and political agenda are one on the same. How convenient. They want us to pass laws and make rules for their religion, while at the same time, we cannot condem their religion. Our system of separation of church and state cannot compete fairly. Ecspecially when our own president is sympathetic to them.

If they aren't with us, then they are against us. If they want to be part of Amerca, then they need to stand up and be counted as Americans. If their religion conflicts with that, then they will never be true Americans. And we will never have peace.

They had a demonstration in France the other day. In the middle of rush hour, they gathered in the middle of the highways and shut down trafffic. Their message was that "they have arrived". After all of the years that the white man had infiltrated their cities and stayed, now it is their turn to take over. Is that what we want here in America too?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Oh, and the praying happens in New York too, except not during rush hour.

http://mediamattersaction.org/emailchecker/201008090005

Last edited by line-em-up; 09-11-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here are a few posts on the wfaa site that I like.

====
Here is the point on GZ: Yes, our laws allow a mosque to be built there, BUT common decency says a person should choose not not. This is how we balance our limited set of freedom laws without having a law for every second of our lives. I can wear a t-shirt that shows, say, the body of a person with their guts hanging out, shocking and in color. But, common decency says I choose not to. However, if I choose to do so I am willifully doing it to send a message to others - I am selfish and don't care what others think, and you will have to look at it, even just once, and get my message, just once. Another example is a billboard with a message you don't like, you did look and wonder why common decency would say why is it there. Freedom has many shades of common decency but each with a meaning. Common decency says that the mosque should not be built there. If it is built there then it is intended to be a message. The question is what do you think the message is?.

There is really nothing to say except the muslim faith is showing itself as UGLY and INSENSITIVE by wanting to build a mosque where Americans were MURDERED, premeditatively, by muslims for NO other reason than that we are Americans and do NOT believe the way they do. SHAME on them! I never knew a muslim who was not sensitive and thoughtful so I do not understand this idea of building a mosque at GZ. As with anything the loudest and most obnoxious who get their way because they are are not always the majority. Consider this when you think of the muslim people. May GOD bless all the families of the GZ and 9-11 victims with utter PEACE!.

Why do I think islam is NOT a peaceful religion? Why do I not trust muslims? The 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings occurred on 29 October 2005 in Delhi, India, killing 62 people and injuring at least 210 others in three explosions. The bombings came only two days before the important festival of Diwali, which is celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains. The bombs were triggered in two markets in central and south Delhi and in a bus in the Govindpuri area in the south of the city. Indian investigators believe the Kashmir separatist/ Islamic terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba, comprised of devout muslim men between the ages of 18 and 40 was behind the attacks.

Last edited by line-em-up; 09-11-2010 at 03:42 PM.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Religious differences will be the downfall of man.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 PM
T-MINUS

Why do they do it? Because they are assholes.

They have no respect for us. They expect us to take the moral high road and avoid the clear and obvious answer.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Time Served

I saw a pic of someone holding a sign that said "Moderate Muslims wouldn't build a mosque here"

I think that pretty much sums it up.

-Darrell

93 Cobra #199

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
Doesn't have anything to do with religion. Those who planned all this merely hide behind religion and twist it to their own ends. The same way Obammy uses "healthcare" as a shield for his leftist agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Why do they also want to dedicate the building on 9/11 of whatever year it is built?

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 10:36 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
Why do they also want to dedicate the building on 9/11 of whatever year it is built?
The same reason nazis would want a memorial to the holocaust to have some german name attached... oppression.

Those maggots are trying to send a message, and the liberal politically correct sacks of shit are letting them.

It would be the same thing if the Japanese were asking to erect a memorial in Pearl Harbor, to those Japanese that died during the Pearl Harbor invasion.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
The same reason nazis would want a memorial to the holocaust to have some german name attached... oppression.

Those maggots are trying to send a message, and the liberal politically correct sacks of shit are letting them.

It would be the same thing if the Japanese were asking to erect a memorial in Pearl Harbor, to those Japanese that died during the Pearl Harbor invasion.

Stevo
Clearly you've never been to the USS Arizona memorial in Pearl Harbor when Japanese tourists are there.... It's just like Muslims on 9/11.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Clearly you've never been to the USS Arizona memorial in Pearl Harbor when Japanese tourists are there.... It's just like Muslims on 9/11.
Was it constructed by the Japanese as a memorial to Japanese? Or is it an American monument to Americans lost at war and perverted by Japanese?

And for the record, if I was there and saw some asian acting like that, there would be on more body added to that grave.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
If they did that when I was there they'd quickly shut up because I would just smile real big while I made that bomb dropping whistle sound with my lips followed by that little explosion sound. I bet that would wipe the pride right off their faces.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Was it constructed by the Japanese as a memorial to Japanese? Or is it an American monument to Americans lost at war and perverted by Japanese?

And for the record, if I was there and saw some asian acting like that, there would be on more body added to that grave.

Stevo
Nice job talking tough behind your computer screen. Please go to the memorial and kill a few tourists. I'd like to hear about it on the news. Something tells me you aren't a man of your word though.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
If they did that when I was there they'd quickly shut up because I would just smile real big while I made that bomb dropping whistle sound with my lips followed by that little explosion sound. I bet that would wipe the pride right off their faces.
That would definitely wipe the smiles from their faces. I'm sad I did not think of that.
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

I know jyro already posted this, but I want to make sure everyone sees it. It reinforces what I was trying to say.

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Canada is welcome here.

So in short, its like I have been saying. Deport them all, and bomb their home countries back to the yeah 3000 BC

Quote:

Quote:
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Lifer

in 6 months no one will care about the community center, just like no one cared about it 18 months ago

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 11:56 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
in 6 months no one will care about the community center, just like no one cared about it 18 months ago
Middle easterners like you might not care, Americans will.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Middle easterners like you might not care, Americans will.

Stevo
so where was your concern 18 months ago about this community center? where is the concern about the actual mosque that is 4 blocks away?

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 12:10 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
so where was your concern 18 months ago about this community center?
The same place it was when I first heard about it.

Quote:
where is the concern about the actual mosque that is 4 blocks away?
Which was built after 9/11? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The same place it was when I first heard about it.

Stevo
so where do you draw the line, 4 blocks away is ok, but 2 is not, so do you draw the line at 3?
is it just mosques that can not be built there, or does that extend to other religions?
would muslim owned businesses be ok if they were 2 blocks from the site.

post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Foxbody King

Muslims are Garbage

2003 cobra DSG
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:51 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Nice job talking tough behind your computer screen. Please go to the memorial and kill a few tourists. I'd like to hear about it on the news. Something tells me you aren't a man of your word though.
Big words coming from an obama-backing liberal. It is a shame you were too big of a pussy to make a statement to some asians laughing at the people that gave their lives to protected yours.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 08:59 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
so where do you draw the line, 4 blocks away is ok, but 2 is not, so do you draw the line at 3?
is it just mosques that can not be built there, or does that extend to other religions?
would muslim owned businesses be ok if they were 2 blocks from the site.

Quote:
If you are going to attempt an argument, at least read what you have quoted.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Big words coming from an obama-backing liberal. It is a shame you were too big of a pussy to make a statement to some asians laughing at the people that gave their lives to protected yours.

Stevo
ROFL.

Seriously if you think I support Obama or am a liberal, then on your best day you have the reading comprehension of an aborted fetus.

If you are in uniform and are surrounded by Asians laughing at the Arizona memorial and you pummel their ass, you can rest assured you would be court martialed and be the numero uno story on CNN. That's why I did not. Maybe you can recall a US sub that sank a Japanese fishing trawler near the same time. The actions you request would've been considered far worse.

Your too much of a pussy to do anything at all besides post tough guy bullshit on the internet. Get in the game Stevo. You're just another idiot wanna be a tough guy on the internet clone. I'm not impressed.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
ROFL.

Seriously if you think I support Obama or am a liberal, then on your best day you have the reading comprehension of an aborted fetus.

If you are in uniform and are surrounded by Asians laughing at the Arizona memorial and you pummel their ass, you can rest assured you would be court martialed and be the numero uno story on CNN. That's why I did not. Maybe you can recall a US sub that sank a Japanese fishing trawler near the same time. The actions you request would've been considered far worse.

Your too much of a pussy to do anything at all besides post tough guy bullshit on the internet. Get in the game Stevo. You're just another idiot wanna be a tough guy on the internet clone. I'm not impressed.
Yeah, hide behind what ever it takes for you to justify being scared to be patriotic.

BTW, it is pretty easy to see if I stand behind my words, I'm only 130 miles from DFW.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If you are going to attempt an argument, at least read what you have quoted.

Stevo
so you are just appose to any new building being built after 9/11? or muslim owned buildings or just mosques? is it all of Manhattan, or just a 2 block radius of ground zero? its just hard for me to follow you liberals with your new laws, and less liberties.

post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
so you are just appose to any new building being built after 9/11? or muslim owned buildings or just mosques? is it all of Manhattan, or just a 2 block radius of ground zero? its just hard for me to follow you liberals with your new laws, and less liberties.
Poor attempt at baiting, kiddo. You are so flustered now that you are just repeating yourself and asking the same bullshit questions, which have already been answered.

Come back when actually can make a point and supporting statements.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Poor attempt at baiting, kiddo. You are so flustered now that you are just repeating yourself and asking the same bullshit questions, which have already been answered.

Come back when actually can make a point and supporting statements.

Stevo
so what is the answer? what are the new restrictions that you are wanting to impose on our free society?

post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 11:16 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
so what is the answer? what are the new restrictions that you are wanting to impose on our free society?
Quote:

Quote:
was built after 9/11

Quote:
built after 9/11

Quote:
after 9/11
Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Hustlin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
I would argue "are"

"Jesus has my heart, but Whiskey has my liver" --Jason Boland
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Lifer

I am not asking you about 9 years ago, I am asking about today

so what can or can not be built after 9/11? a mosque, a community center, a temple, any new building, muslim owned business? where we drawing the line?

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
so where was your concern 18 months ago about this community center? where is the concern about the actual mosque that is 4 blocks away?
Oh you'll see. When the republicans retake power in november, and then again in 2012. The party is being pulled hard to the conservative agenda, just as the democratic party has been pulled hard to the leftist liberal commie agenda. When the republicans are mostly strict conservatives, just as the democrats are mostly liberals, what do you think they are going to do when they have power? Squash bullshit like this. Duh.

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement