IL DEM Candidate Sicks FEC on Veterans Group, for supporting his Opponent. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Thumbs down IL DEM Candidate Sicks FEC on Veterans Group, for supporting his Opponent.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY COULDN'T GET ANY DUMBER

It is in Illinois though....

http://biggovernment.com/bmccarty/20...eterans-group/

Uh, oh! Phil Hare, the incumbent Democrat running for re-election in Illinois’ 17th Congressional District, is at it again, apparently sore at veterans like
Medal of Honor recipient John F. Baker Jr who are supporting his opponent, Republican Bobby Schilling.

PHIL HARE

With the help of James L. Moody, chairman of the Sangamon County (Ill.) Democratic Party, Hare — the same guy who said, “I don’t worry about the Constitution,” when asked about the Constitutionality of ObamaCare — filed a complaint Aug. 27 with the Federal Election Commission.

Hare’s target: Veterans for the Constitution, a group of military veterans whose stated mission is to seat Conservative leaders who truly represent the people and do not see the Constitution as an obstacle but as a document the founding fathers intended be upheld at all costs. The group, according to spokesperson Ken Moffett, is comprised of only a handful of active members who have managed to raise a whopping $6,000.

One has to wonder how a few thousand dollars raised by a small group of veterans could have such an impact on the re-election efforts of a sitting congressman who, as of July 15, reported having $855,863.18 cash on hand to spend on the general election Nov. 2.

Unlike Hare, the veterans he is attacking know how to work effectively and efficiently with other people’s money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Token Troll

Why the panic? Because the truth scares the living hell out of them.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Lifer

What a piece of trash.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Canada is welcome here.

He's about to get whats coming to him, sounds like. He knows about the tea party movement and he is about to lose his "job".

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement