General: Obama records 'critical' to 'our Republic' - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

General: Obama records 'critical' to 'our Republic'

retired lieutenant general from the U.S. Air Force who commanded forces armed with nuclear weapons says the disclosure of Barack Obama's documentation proving his eligibility to be commander in chief is critical not just to the defense of an officer challenging the president's status, but to the preservation of the nation itself.

The vehement statements came in an affidavit from retired Lt. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney that was disclosed today by an organization generating support for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin.

Lakin had invited his own court-martial because he is unable to follow orders under the chain of command with Obama at its head until and unless Obama's eligibility is documented.

A hearing is scheduled in Lakin's court-martial case Thursday at which a ruling is expected on defense requests for the very evidence that McInerney is citing.

The general, who retired in 1994 after serving as Vice Commander in Chief of USAF forces in Europe, Commander of the 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing and Assistant Vice Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force, among other positions, said the chain of command issue is critical in today's world, since officers are obligated both to follow orders and to disobey illegal orders.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=197837
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Lifer

props to the gen.ret. and the lt. col.

RON PAUL '08
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 09:08 AM
BANNED

I like it but I doubt it will go anywhere.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Im glad the military is on our side. If the shit ever finally hits the fan, I hope they exterminate the liberals and democrats. A final testament to the monumental stupidity of the libtards. I hate to say it but I'm starting to see the logic of some of the worst dictators. Exterminate your problem, and it will go away lol. But then after that, just don't crush the people under an iron fist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement