Sarah Pailn... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Sarah Palin...

why do the liberals hate her so much? I watch MSNBC quite often to get the tone of the current state of the Obama nuthugging hard core liberals amongst us and it seems every other story is about Palin. I just wonder why they spend so much time on her while trying to say that she is a joke. Doesn't the fact that the liberals spew so much anger, hate, lies, and all that time they spend talking about her go against their trying to claim she is a joke?

So I am curious about what others think. I would sure like to know how you feel about her when you give your opinion.

I like her and think she is a great conservative and very charismatic.

< -- Please note: I have not stated I will vote for her as president. I have not said she is perfect. I have not said much other than I like her and think she is a true conservative.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

Last edited by Paladin; 08-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:15 PM
mannish boy

she's easy to pick on because she comes off as a fucking moron
post #3 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Lifer

She seems kind of dopey to me, but I don't spend my entire day thinking about it.

post #4 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Censored

You attack the biggest threat in your oponents Arsenal.

Doors Done Rite
post #5 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
She doesn't seem incredibly bright, but I wouldn't say that I think she's a moron. I would however donate some of my highly intelligent dna into any of her available ports.

post #6 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:36 PM
mannish boy

I'll pick the mouth just to shut her the fuck up...

her daughter is delish

I like it when conservatives can't even lead the lives they tell us all to lead... like Palin's knocked up daughter and Penguin's lesbian daughter, etc.
post #7 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
This is kind of funny to me, because the last two President's we have had that were considered highly "inteligent" and articulate (Clinton and Obama) have been very typical politicians that have caused the country embarassment and terrible hardship.

Anyway, if she is such a moron, then why do the libs spend so much time attacking her if not becuase they fear her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
She seems kind of dopey to me, but I don't spend my entire day thinking about it.
I don't either, but the point of the thread is why do the libs spend so much time attacking her if it isn't because they are scared of her?

She is just a private citizen, it is not like she is an elected politician, head of the RNC, or asking anyone for a vote.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #8 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:

her daughter is delish

I like it when conservatives can't even lead the lives they tell us all to lead... like Palin's knocked up daughter and Penguin's lesbian daughter, etc.
I haven't listened to much recently, but I don't remember too much soap-box speech. Maybe it's because I absolutely don't give a fuck about this country any longer.

post #9 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Lifer

It's probably just the low hanging fruit, easy prey, not much else to make a headline about type of thing. She's just another talking head in my opinion out there saying what everyone wants to hear, nothing new as far as I can tell. No better or worse. Sometimes the news just seems to get a hard-on for some folks and then it's over. She was the former governor of Alaska and the vice presidential candidate though so she's clearly got her head out to get chopped off as much as anyone else if not more. Call me crazy, but I think that obviously has a lot to do with it.
post #10 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Lifer

They're scared shitless of what she represents...typical Americans. She's no genius, but just an average pissed off American. She's not a viable POTUS candidate, but she's obviously impacting the tea party movement (to an extent), and draws huge crowds.

If she looks like a moron, what does that say about our VP? Holy shit! He makes her look like a Rhodes Scholar!

Her biography was excellent, and was "fact-checked" and found to have only 4 inconsistant statements...none of which could be disproven.

We all attack what we fear most...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #11 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
I haven't listened to much recently, but I don't remember too much soap-box speech. Maybe it's because I absolutely don't give a fuck about this country any longer.
Now there's a patriot!

post #12 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

her daughter is delish

What? I am against unwed pregnancies (becuase it is not what is best for the child) but would love my daughter if she got pregnant out of wedlock. How is that so wrong?

Don't liberals want waht is best for their child and society, but still love their child if they make a mistake?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #13 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:57 PM
mannish boy

all I said was she was easy to pick on because she came off like a moron...

you asked why the liberals are bashing on her... they're circling the drain, they gotta attack something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
This is kind of funny to me, because the last two President's we have had that were considered highly "inteligent" and articulate (Clinton and Obama) have been very typical politicians that have caused the country embarassment and terrible hardship.

Anyway, if she is such a moron, then why do the libs spend so much time attacking her if not becuase they fear her?

I don't either, but the point of the thread is why do the libs spend so much time attacking her if it isn't because they are scared of her?

She is just a private citizen, it is not like she is an elected politician, head of the RNC, or asking anyone for a vote.
post #14 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
What? I am against unwed pregnancies (becuase it is not what is best for the child) but would love my daughter if she got pregnant out of wedlock. How is that so wrong?

Don't liberals want waht is best for their child and society, but still love their child if they make a mistake?
do you want your rug munching daughter to be able to get married?
post #15 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Worship me

The liberal fucktards got nothing else to talk about. What other subject should they choose?

-Lowest sales of new housing in 50 years
-Completely ineffective stimulus
-Nagging 9.5% unemployment
-Second quarter GDP that will be revised to jack shit tomorrow
-War in Afghanistan that was supposed to be over
-Removal of troops from Iraq but 50,000 are still there
-Impending doom of every Democrat that is up for re-election in November
-Stock market down 5% since start of the year
-US government on the verge of losing its AAA credit rating

I could go on forever

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #16 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger View Post
You attack the biggest threat in your oponents Arsenal.
This is what I am wanting addressed. The liberals are speaking out of both sides of their mouth, they say she is an idiot, yet they attack her like she is the biggest threat on their radar screen.

I was kind of asking those who hate her and attack her to answer, since those who have no real opinion of her wouldn't care either way.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #17 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
This is what I am wanting addressed. The liberals are speaking out of both sides of their mouth, they say she is an idiot, yet they attack her like she is the biggest threat on their radar screen.

I was kind of asking those who hate her and attack her to answer, since those who have no real opinion of her wouldn't care either way.
they're not the most logical group
post #18 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
they're not the most logical group
Yep, I sometimes forget that the answer may be really simple.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #19 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
do you want your rug munching daughter to be able to get married?
Since you asked me for my opinon, I will answer. Nope, she can have a civil union, she can go into a church or court and profess her love for her partner, she can do alot of things like that. She can love her partner for the rest of her life, she can continue to have my unconditional love, etc. but marriage is for her and a man, not another woman.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:26 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Since you asked me for my opinon, I will answer. Nope, she can have a civil union, she can go into a church or court and profess her love for her partner, she can do alot of things like that. She can love her partner for the rest of her life, she can continue to have my unconditional love, etc. but marriage is for her and a man, not another woman.
what if they just call the civil union "Merriage" instead of "marriage"? would you allow that?

or are you against the notion of gays being able to enter into the judeo christian spriritual union called "marriage"? and if that's the case, isn't there a separation of church and state?

yes I realize this country was founded on judeo christian principles, and I agree with many of those even though I am not religious and even though the nation's laws historically haven't followed them either

my point is who gives a fuck LOL
post #21 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
what if they just call the civil union "Merriage" instead of "marriage"? would you allow that?

or are you against the notion of gays being able to enter into the judeo christian spriritual union called "marriage"? and if that's the case, isn't there a separation of church and state?

yes I realize this country was founded on judeo christian principles, and I agree with many of those even though I am not religious and even though the nation's laws historically haven't followed them either

I don't really want to continue the hijack of the thread about Palin with gay marriage stuff, but gay marriage is more about getting it considered equal as hetero marriage as part of the very aggressive gay agenda. Please look up an old gay marriage thread and see my responses, it is well documented. You are way too smart of a guy to not know the answer anyway.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #22 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:

You think this current regime isn't running your life? LMMFAO!

post #23 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Resident Epicurean

I'll put what Al said in to more simple words.

The only news these days is how Obama and his administration are embarrassing and ruining America, and using the Constitution as toilet paper. They can't broadcast that, because it would be "irresponsible and biased reporting" like they accuse Fox news of.
post #24 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 03:14 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You think this current regime isn't running your life? LMMFAO!
did I say that? I fucking hate the current regime...
post #25 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Banned

she has a bullshit communications degree from some shit-tier school, she isnt qualified to run shit
post #26 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Lifer

I dont think she is a moron, but I had 2 real problems with her. first I have no idea what her plans are, I know where she stands on issues, but not once has she taken the lead and offered a plan to solve any of the issues. second, she she quit as governor for no reason other then to make money selling books and giving speeches.

she may not be able to win the presidency, but her endorsement is worth more then gold to who ever wants the 2012 republican nomination

post #27 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Lifer

Pretty much nails my opinion from 1:20 on.

post #28 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post

Banned books? Dinosaurs? Rumored horse shit. Still, it seems pretty tame to me, compared to what we have now. Government Motors, National Healthcare, flushing $1 trillion for a "feel good" recovery.

post #29 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Banned books? Dinosaurs? Seems pretty tame to me, compared to what we have now...
Have to agree with you on that one.
post #30 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
she has a bullshit communications degree from some shit-tier school, she isnt qualified to run shit
Neither is the current dictator...

post #31 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

And why should I care what he has to say, and who is he?
post #32 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Neither is the current dictator...
I apologize if I implied that was the case.
post #33 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 08:21 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:

Couple that with her poor ethics, abuse of power, and tax evasion.

A prime example of corrupt republicunt leadership which is why the democraps love to bring her up.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
post #34 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Time Served

Quote:

is he talking about Palin or obama/

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #35 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
So which one of the last 3 very well educated, top tier school attending, polished, life long politicians do you think were actually quailified to be President AND did an excellent job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
I dont think she is a moron, but I had 2 real problems with her. first I have no idea what her plans are, I know where she stands on issues, but not once has she taken the lead and offered a plan to solve any of the issues. second, she she quit as governor for no reason other then to make money selling books and giving speeches.

she may not be able to win the presidency, but her endorsement is worth more then gold to who ever wants the 2012 republican nomination
Do you really only think she quit to write a book and make speeches? Have you heard what she has said or just listened to the mainstream media's take on it which you pretty much stated verbatim?

Quote:

Oh man, a liberal actor is your spokesperson? Really?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #36 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post

A prime example of corrupt republicunt leadership which is why the democraps love to bring her up.
Yes, finally a hard core liberal chimes in. Please back up all your accusations with facts, or GTFO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I would like to see the tax evasion stuff. The others would tend to be pretty opinion-based but the tax stuff should be more or less black and white.

I'm conservative in general, but I'm just tired of hearing about her. I kinda agree with Matt Damon on this (WTF I know)...I guess I just feel like she is just a political parrot, she sounds like all of the other politicians to me. Her words come across as insincere.

I'm not looking for more of the same, I'm looking for somebody who really gives a crap about our country and the constitution ,no matter what letter is after their name (could somebody work harder to convince Chris Christie to run for POTUS?)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #38 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:

After MASSIVE democratic investigations...nothing found, brotha! Move along, now...NEXT!

post #39 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 04:01 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist

Quote:
They're scared shitless of what she represents...typical Americans. She's no genius, but just an average pissed off American. She's not a viable POTUS candidate, but she's obviously impacting the tea party movement (to an extent), and draws huge crowds.
Right on the money.......
post #40 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
After MASSIVE democratic investigations...nothing found, brotha! Move along, now...NEXT!
I guess the bullet was more like a blank when it comes to supporting his BS left wing rhetoric, huh? LMFAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #41 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Look at her voting record on issues in Alaska and the amount of corruption she squashed.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #42 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
W3rd.

Quote:

Nice! Bonus points for the closing.
post #43 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Lifer

i wonder if she likes it anal.

RON PAUL '08
post #44 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, finally a hard core liberal chimes in. Please back up all your accusations with facts, or GTFO!
No shit how many of bummers crew have been caught so far not paying taxs??

Tom Daschle
timmy Geithner
John Kerry
Charles Rangel
Al Franken
And Im sure I have missed a few, some one been drinking there coolaid.
post #45 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
Look at her voting record on issues in Alaska and the amount of corruption she squashed.
No shit, name any other state you get a check back each year for just living there.
post #46 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
So which one of the last 3 very well educated, top tier school attending, polished, life long politicians do you think were actually quailified to be President AND did an excellent job?
You seem to be predicating her viability upon the fact that the people that have come before her were qualified and did little good, which means her comparative lack of qualification means she merits more consideration. That's a non-sequitur.

post #47 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats,
because as soon as Palin took the Governor's office away from
a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore
into the Republican's "Corrupt Bastards Club" (CBC) and sent
them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing
and wearing orange jump suits The Democrats reacted by skipping
around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, "la la la
la" (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in
this country that has ever done anything similar.

2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians
to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she
constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil
profits called "ACES." Exxon (the biggest corporation in the
world) protested and Sarah told them, "don't let the door
hit you in the stern on your way out." They stayed, and
Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being
filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil
companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of
any other governor in the country that has done anything
similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's
office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding
for projects, known as "pork." She went through the list,
took 85% of the m and placed them in the "when-hell-freezes-over"
stack. She let locals know that if we need something built,
we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use
the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet
because it was extravagant.

Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the
governor's cook (remarking that she could cook for her own
family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her,
maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her
State provided security force (never mentioning - I imagine
- that she's packing heat herself). I'm still waiting to
hear the names of those other governors.

4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed "gosh and golly" mannerism,
she also managed to put together a totally new approach to
getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest
private construction project in the history of North America.
No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn't
impress you, then you're trying too hard to be unimpressed
while watching her do things like this while baking up a
batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling
at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire
time why they couldn't start drilling. In truth they were
holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years
could make them get started. Then, she told them she was
revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested
and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them
that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won
again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable
resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature
and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by
2025. We are already at 25%. I can give you more specifics
about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everybody
wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a
cover-up. I'm still waiting to hear from liberals the names
of other governors who can match what mine has done in two
and a half years. I won't be holding my breath.
post #48 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig239 View Post
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats,
because as soon as Palin took the Governor's office away from
a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore
into the Republican's "Corrupt Bastards Club" (CBC) and sent
them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing
and wearing orange jump suits The Democrats reacted by skipping
around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, "la la la
la" (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in
this country that has ever done anything similar.

2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians
to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she
constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil
profits called "ACES." Exxon (the biggest corporation in the
world) protested and Sarah told them, "don't let the door
hit you in the stern on your way out." They stayed, and
Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being
filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil
companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of
any other governor in the country that has done anything
similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's
office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding
for projects, known as "pork." She went through the list,
took 85% of the m and placed them in the "when-hell-freezes-over"
stack. She let locals know that if we need something built,
we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use
the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet
because it was extravagant.

Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the
governor's cook (remarking that she could cook for her own
family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her,
maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her
State provided security force (never mentioning - I imagine
- that she's packing heat herself). I'm still waiting to
hear the names of those other governors.

4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed "gosh and golly" mannerism,
she also managed to put together a totally new approach to
getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest
private construction project in the history of North America.
No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn't
impress you, then you're trying too hard to be unimpressed
while watching her do things like this while baking up a
batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling
at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire
time why they couldn't start drilling. In truth they were
holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years
could make them get started. Then, she told them she was
revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested
and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them
that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won
again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable
resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature
and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by
2025. We are already at 25%. I can give you more specifics
about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everybody
wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a
cover-up. I'm still waiting to hear from liberals the names
of other governors who can match what mine has done in two
and a half years. I won't be holding my breath.
Critics of hers don't want facts...hell, most of them don't listen to the news unless it's CNN or MSNBC. All they look at is an unedited interview with Katie "leftist bitch" Couric, who can't even draw flies to her show. She took on "big oil" like no other, if you consider Exxon "big oil".

Is she "presidential material"? Not in my book, but she damn sure got things accomplished in Alaska that no one else could do, or wanted to do.

post #49 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
why do the liberals hate her so much? I watch MSNBC quite often to get the tone of the current state of the Obama nuthugging hard core liberals amongst us and it seems every other story is about Palin. I just wonder why they spend so much time on her while trying to say that she is a joke. Doesn't the fact that the liberals spew so much anger, hate, lies, and all that time they spend talking about her go against their trying to claim she is a joke?

So I am curious about what others think. I would sure like to know how you feel about her when you give your opinion.

I like her and think she is a great conservative and very charismatic.

< -- Please note: I have not stated I will vote for her as president. I have not said she is perfect. I have not said much other than I like her and think she is a true conservative.
It figures with your line of thinking that you would post something like this. You claim that the liberals hate her, so that means who should support her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #50 of 98 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
You seem to be predicating her viability upon the fact that the people that have come before her were qualified and did little good, which means her comparative lack of qualification means she merits more consideration. That's a non-sequitur.
I am just saying a little common sense from a real person in the Oval Office would do us all good.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement