So Israeli Commando's Killed a bunch of people...... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

So Israeli Commando's Killed a bunch of people......

I understand it's Memorial Day and all.... but how is this not an important issue?

http://www1.voanews.com/english/news...-95257909.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/01/wo.../01policy.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10200517.stm

http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=177041

I cannot see how this will end well for Israel. They've gone from murdering people in their own land, murdering people abroad, to murdering people in international waters. This shows how difficult it is to make peace, when both sides resort to violence first and foremost in near any situation. And it's so much worse when you're as heavily armed and trigger happy as the Israeli's are.
Discuss.
SS

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
-Samuel Johnson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:27 PM
T-MINUS

Were they all arabs?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:28 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Look at the video of the matter before opening your mouth and looking like an idiot. It clearly shows the "Aid workers" beating them with long sticks and clubs. Also some of the guys were stabbed.

The Spokesperson for that cargo run ADMITTED that the were trying to provoke a response by running the blockade.

Of course those pieces of info were too inconvenient for you to read.

Stop being so blinded by your Arab heritage and judge the situation on facts rather than trying to get a blind jab in a 'those evil Jews'

Death to Canada!! ALALLALALALLALALALLALAH!!!!

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:30 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135 View Post
Look at the video of the matter before opening your mouth and looking like an idiot. Stop being so blinded by your Arab heritage and judge the situation on facts rather than trying to get a blind jab in a 'those evil Jews'

So the 'victims' were all filthy dune coons? Israel did the world a favor.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Were they all arabs?
Not quite sure yet, there were apparently citizens from 32 different nations.

And I know where this is headed, you're going to congratulate the killing of Arabs. Why am I not surprised?

Hey SC, you're a tool. I'm Iranian, remember that your white lineage stems from my people. We are Aryans, far from Arabs. Arabs and Jews are semites, and therefore Christians are somewhat related to Arabs too. Soooo.... you're an idiot.

-Samuel Johnson
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:31 PM
T-MINUS

Beat you to it

Perhaps you're right, the problem isn't the arab heritage, more just the piece of shit religion.

post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Look at the video of the matter before opening your mouth and looking like an idiot. It clearly shows the "Aid workers" beating them with long sticks and clubs. Also some of the guys were stabbed.

Stop being so blinded by your Arab heritage and judge the situation on facts rather than trying to get a blind jab in a 'those evil Jews'

Oh, almost forgot to mention.... I never said anything about Jews. I said Israeli's. Not all Jews agree with what goes on over there, I personally know a few. Smart people like you call them "self hating Jews".

And Sean, I'm not a muslim either. I despise Islam. Yet again, your religion borrows so heavily from mine that you may as well call Jesus, Zartoshd. Sooooooo, you're an idiot as well. Cheers!!!
SS

-Samuel Johnson
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:35 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Seller View Post
Not quite sure yet, there were apparently citizens from 32 different nations.

And I know where this is headed, you're going to congratulate the killing of Arabs. Why am I not surprised?

Hey SC, you're a tool. I'm Iranian, remember that your white lineage stems from my people. We are Aryans, far from Arabs. Arabs and Jews are semites, and therefore Christians are somewhat related to Arabs too. Soooo.... you're an idiot.

But my part of the Aryan heritage has learned to read the facts before opening our mouths about shit we don't know.

Seems your branch on the ole family tree hasn't developed that far yet.

Sorry for ya, cuz.
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:36 PM
T-MINUS

Zarathustra, is that you?

post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
But my part of the Aryan heritage has learned to read the facts before opening our mouths about shit we don't know.

Seems your branch on the ole family tree hasn't developed that far yet.

Sorry for ya, cuz.
Which part of the facts? The facts of the video where commandos storm aboard a ship, IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS (which is illegal by the way) with weapons which are not designed to say "please turn around" but rather to kill. How should those people react?
"Hi, we're here to either take you into custody illegally in international waters because you're trying to get into a place that we've illegally blockaded for three years or to kill you if you resist". Hmmmm, sounds like a great way to persuade people not to jump at you with batons and chairs when you storm their boat.

-Samuel Johnson
post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:40 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Oh, almost forgot to mention.... I never said anything about Jews. I said Israeli's. Not all Jews agree with what goes on over there, I personally know a few. Smart people like you call them "self hating Jews".

SS
So I took your constant criticism of Israel and your constant backing of any agressor toward Israel, which happen to be muslims almost overwhelmingly, as anti semitic in nature. Your throwing of a few token Jews my way has done little to refute your archive of posts on here of hatred toward the jews.

Don't know how I could have ever come to that conclusion.
post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:42 PM
We lost one.....

No tits no care.
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:44 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Which part of the facts? The facts of the video where commandos storm aboard a ship, IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS (which is illegal by the way) with weapons which are not designed to say "please turn around" but rather to kill. How should those people react?
"Hi, we're here to either take you into custody illegally in international waters because you're trying to get into a place that we've illegally blockaded for three years or to kill you if you resist". Hmmmm, sounds like a great way to persuade people not to jump at you with batons and chairs when you storm their boat.
This isn't their first rodeo. They transport humanitarian aid through that blockade and know the procedures for doing so.
They chose to run the bockade. They chose to attack the boarding party, and got put in their place. That's all on them.

They'll think twice about beating and stabbing the boarding party next time.
post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
So I took your constant criticism of Israel and your constant backing of any agressor toward Israel, which happen to be muslims almost overwhelmingly, as anti semitic in nature. Your throwing of a few token Jews my way has done little to refute your archive of posts on here of hatred toward the jews.

Don't know how I could have ever come to that conclusion.
Quite easily. You came to that conclusion because almost every time I take sides against Israel. That doesn't mean I hate all Jews. The fact that you automatically assume that anyone who is against Israel is Muslim, anti semitic, and not rational. If someone else on this site with similar views to you had started this thread, undoubtedly it'd be an Arab bashing free for all with no opposing frame of thought to bash as well.
The problem with you guys is that you suffer from the same ideological and pretend supremacy as the Israeli's do, where you think that you are absolutely correct and refuse to even consider your own hypocrisy and hate when someone opens up dialogue for discussion.

And I'd LOVE to see proof of people stabbing anyone! You're so blinded by your own one sidedness, SC281, that you jab me for allegedly refusing to acknowledge the facts yet you blatantly disregard that there are NO facts to support the claim that people have either shot or stabbed the Israeli commandos. You are going by what the Israelis have reported, but not proven, and are passing it off as fact.
SS

-Samuel Johnson
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:55 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Quite easily. You came to that conclusion because almost every time I take sides against Israel.
I came to that conclusion about you because you flaunt being a muslim like a teenage boy who scored some poon for the first time.

Quote:
That doesn't mean I hate all Jews. The fact that you automatically assume that anyone who is against Israel is Muslim, anti semitic, and not rational.
Your posts have me assume this. And it looks like I'm 3 for 3 on that .

Quote:
And I'd LOVE to see proof of people stabbing anyone! You're so blinded by your own one sidedness, SC281, that you jab me for allegedly refusing to acknowledge the facts yet you blatantly disregard that there are NO facts to support the claim that people have either shot or stabbed the Israeli commandos. You are going by what the Israelis have reported, but not proven, and are passing it off as fact.
SS
I'll actually give you this one. True, there is no video evidence that proves beyond doubt about stabbing or shooting.

We'll just go by the video:

The guys getting beaten by clubs and sticks (possibly metal rebar or similar) by 20-30 people.

And one Israeli getting pushed overboard, for all the other Israelis know, to his death.

Reason enough for me to go "weapons hot" on anybody.
post #16 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Lifer

If the world hasn't figured out yet that the Jews deal with shit their own way, then it's their fault for tempting fate. It reminds me of the Russians making the Somali pirates "disappear".

If this country dealt with problems like this, the world wouldn't be taking a huge dump on us right now.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #17 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:03 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Israel is making sure weapons aren't smuggled into Gaza. I'm okay with that.

Israel would lilke nothing more than to wall of Gaza and give it over to all of you arab countries that profess to care so much about it, But NO. they have to worry about mortar and rocket artillery landing on their heads. So they occupy the enemy territory to keep that stupod shit to a minimum.

My Idea would be to force evacuations and level the place and use the wasteland as a buffer zone with the arab states. Just be thankful they haven't done it yet.

Besides, you have more pressing concerns than a few hundred morons thinking they can go up against the Israeli Navy.

Pretty soon, you'll have plenty to cry about because you and I both know that Israel will not allow your countrymen to acquire nuclear weapons.

Boom Baby!

Suck it Abdullah!
post #18 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:05 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
If the world hasn't figured out yet that the Jews deal with shit their own way, then it's their fault for tempting fate. It reminds me of the Russians making the Somali pirates "disappear".

If this country dealt with problems like this, the world wouldn't be taking a huge dump on us right now.
I support them in handling it as it should be handled.

I wish fervently that we can get a group of MEN in office come November that will begin the process of getting our country back to where it once was....
post #19 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Lifer

they were ordered to stop disregarded the warning and paid for it.

98 Brokra
post #20 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
I came to that conclusion about you because you flaunt being a muslim like a teenage boy who scored some poon for the first time.
You prove your ignorance. I hate Islam, plain and simple. Look at all my posts dating back to when I joined this site. I despise Islam. I am a proud Zoroastrian, one of the few left. My religion states clearly that you should respect and learn from other religions. Your religion, and those of your other descendants of Abraham, all claim to be superior and correct and death to all those who oppose you. The funny thing is, look how far you have fallen from the tree!!! Every tenet of your religion is stolen from mine, every concept in your religion is borrowed from mine, and I'm the bad guy???? Your saviour was killed by the same people you protect, and I'M the bad guy???????

Quote:
Your posts have me assume this. And it looks like I'm 3 for 3 on that .
Only idiots assume, actual intelligence relies on facts and not assumptions.

Quote:
I'll actually give you this one. True, there is no video evidence that proves beyond doubt about stabbing or shooting.

We'll just go by the video:

The guys getting beaten by clubs and sticks (possibly metal rebar or similar) by 20-30 people.

And one Israeli getting pushed overboard, for all the other Israelis know, to his death.

Reason enough for me to go "weapons hot" on anybody.
You're putting yourself in the shoes of the Israeli's, because that's who you identify with and admire. You would never put yourself in the shoes of the opposition, those who know they will be beaten once the Israeli's arrive, and those who are willing to fight for the human right to give aid to those in need. Why don't you think about it for a moment?
Let's just go by the video:

700 angry people on a boat, probably smack talking amongst each other about what they'd do in fantasy land if the Israeli's showed up for hours and hours, and then the Israeli's do show up with weapons in front and ready to take you out...... and not on a date! They rappel down, guns ready, because really whats the point in bringing and pointing a gun if you're not going to use it? So you react to the hours of anticipation and you jump at the first enemy you see, and then everyone around you starts doing the same. They fight back, you throw one over board and you start huffing and puffing and feeling great. Then you get shot, and you just died.... murdered in cold blood because those Israeli soldiers knew exactly what would and could happen. And they came ready, and prepared, to kill anyone who fought back.

-Samuel Johnson
post #21 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:27 PM
None

I support Isreal on it - they have a blockade in effect for Gaza. If you are willing to defy the blockade, expect to deal/handle with the consequences.

As for the ship : "The ship, carrying 10,000 tons of aid, including cement and building materials that Israel bans from Gaza, left the coast of Cyprus on Sunday." Isreal was within its rights.
post #22 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
True, but since when does Israel have the right to enter international waters to carry out a warning that can only be legally justified in it's own waters? They were headed for Palestinian waters, or were those stolen by Israel too????

-Samuel Johnson
post #23 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

With all the talk in here of support for Israel and how Israel was justified in its actions...... I guess you guys are smarter and more rational than the thousands of people who poured into the streets worldwide to denounce Israel????? I didn't see much support anywhere............ Except maybe DFWStangs!

-Samuel Johnson
post #24 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
None

I don't give a fuck what other people in the world think. I prefer to have my own opinion - not go with what "other people think".

And yes, I am smarter and more rational than the rest of the world. Any more questions?
post #25 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Meeeeooowww

Next time the Israelis need to leave the paintball guns at home.

post #26 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Bullet Sponge

I'm happy with the way Israel handled this. They tried to run a blockade and when stopped, attacked the soldiers. Me? I'd have sunk every ship in the flotilla and executed every 'survivor' to remind them of my soverignty, but they are much nicer than me.

And I'm confused Stang, you understand that the soldiers came to check the cargo and that they were attacked, but seem okay with the fact that they attacked soldiers and were doing their victory dance, but were upset when they started shooting those who attacked them. What did they think would happen? Smores? Kill them all.
post #27 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I'm happy with the way Israel handled this. They tried to run a blockade and when stopped, attacked the soldiers. Me? I'd have sunk every ship in the flotilla and executed every 'survivor' to remind them of my soverignty, but they are much nicer than me.

And I'm confused Stang, you understand that the soldiers came to check the cargo and that they were attacked, but seem okay with the fact that they attacked soldiers and were doing their victory dance, but were upset when they started shooting those who attacked them. What did they think would happen? Smores? Kill them all.
No no, I never said anything about cargo being checked. From the video, it shows Israeli soldiers on the warpath with guns ready, not a simple cargo check. I mean, rappeling down from a gunship can hardly be conveyed as "Hey, just making sure you good folks have good intentions. Can we check your cargo just to be sure???". People died, and that sucks. It's really sad that so many of you can sit behind your computer screens and act like it's so great and so cool that people died today, simply for standing up for what they believed in.
SS

-Samuel Johnson
post #28 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
, simply for standing up for what they believed in.
SS
There are better ways to stand up for what you believe in than running a blockade.

What did they think was gonna happen?
post #29 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Bullet Sponge

And I find it offensive that you can criticize Israel for defending themselves and enforcing a blockade that everyone has known is there. They were vastly outnumbered and handled things FAR nicer than I would have. Those ships would be sitting on the bottom of the sea if it were me. Did people die? Yes. Did they expect it? Yes. You cannot invade another country (except here for some reason) and break a blockade without reprocussion. Those surviving should be VERY thankful that they weren't all shot.

You want to know how I can sit here and be okay with people getting killed? Because I've been in combat and I've seen that sometimes, people just need shot.
post #30 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
There are better ways to stand up for what you believe in than running a blockade.

What did they think was gonna happen?
They probably weren't expecting to get shot at. What else are you going to do when people are dying, and everyone knows it, yet the occupiers blatantly look you in the face and tell you that nothing is wrong. I know what it's like to believe in something so strongly. Sometimes, you have to take that chance and hope you don't die trying to get your message across. Sometimes, people have to die for what they believe in for change to occur.
SS

-Samuel Johnson
post #31 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Bullet Sponge

I agree. The Israelis need to make sure that every invader pays the ultimate price. Every time
post #32 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
I agree. The Israelis need to make sure that every invader pays the ultimate price. Every time
INTERNATIONAL WATERS. Seems a little hard for you boys to understand. And they were headed to Gaza, which is not Israel. So nobody was planning to invade Israel. Geeeeeez.

-Samuel Johnson
post #33 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Bullet Sponge

Palestine is an enemy of Israel and these ships were trying to run the blockade and were expecting something to happen. You do not run blockades unless you have no problem with dying.
post #34 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No no, I never said anything about cargo being checked. From the video, it shows Israeli soldiers on the warpath with guns ready, not a simple cargo check. I mean, rappeling down from a gunship can hardly be conveyed as "Hey, just making sure you good folks have good intentions. Can we check your cargo just to be sure???". People died, and that sucks. It's really sad that so many of you can sit behind your computer screens and act like it's so great and so cool that people died today, simply for standing up for what they believed in.
SS
On the warpath? Have you ever seen a Coast Guard boarding party? It looks the same, so are the CG on a warpath also?

Rappelling down from a gunship..........would you rather see them board from flower painted hot air balloons? A Cobra is a gun ship; an Apache is a gun ship. Those looked like Blackhawks and were they have guns I would not consider it a "gun ship".

Every boarding party no matter who is conducting it will have weapons ready. Hell you see it in the US when the Customs agents board a damn cruise liner. MP5s and M-4s at the low ready.

People died and yes it does suck but that is what happens when you hit some one with a bat that is carrying a gun. Consider it a lesson in Darwinism

I also noticed that nobody has mentioned that the IDF landed with simunitions and switched to live rounds after the melee began.

and for the record I like Jews they don't go around killing Christians (anymore )
post #35 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I support Israel on it - they have a blockade in effect for Gaza. Is.
Quote:
I'm happy with the way Israel handled this. They tried to run a blockade and when stopped, attacked the soldiers.

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
So funny how the canadian muslim decided to show up when Israel denied the piece of shit palestine liberation force to land with supplies and man-power.

The Israelis have been saying for a week that they were going to deflect the palestine defense fprce from Israel's shores. It is a shame the Israelis didn't kill more stupid fucks in the process.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #36 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Which one's the clutch?

Quote:
SS
If they didnt havent guns, by the looks of the video, they would have been beaten to death by savages. just sayin...

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #37 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Lifer

Fuck Israel they're the real terrorists. They own our media and Congress. They possess nukes and are not a signatory of the npt. They consistently spy on us. We give them billions a year of taxpayers money and they are absolutely not victims of anything like they claim. Don't forget these fuckers attacked the uss liberty killing innocent Americans when we were clearly flying American flags on the ship. The distorted truth about Israel is a fucking joke and ridiculous.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #38 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Time Served

Op, you have any military background? If this was the US, they whole ship of them would have been dead. What part of the ship was ordered to stop don't you understand? Who cares if its in international waters, then when the military board the ship they attack them with clubs, guns ect. You really think they were boarding the ship to slaughter people? A bar, bat or anything they used is a deadly weapon. Same goes for police in the US, you come at one with a bat and you will be dead.... So why should this be any different? You think the US doesn't "stop" boats in international waters? Hell we Police international waters...... They should have blown up the whole boat. I saw more than 9 attacking them, suprised 50+ weren't killed.
post #39 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 04:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:
With all the talk in here of support for Israel and how Israel was justified in its actions...... I guess you guys are smarter and more rational than the thousands of people who poured into the streets worldwide to denounce Israel????? I didn't see much support anywhere............ Except maybe DFWStangs!
Thousands may have poured into the streets, but millions DIDN"T. Every time this country (USA) thinks like the rest of the world, we get nailed. Our views are part of what makes us Americans, and I pray THAT never changes.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #40 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL WATERS. Seems a little hard for you boys to understand. And they were headed to Gaza, which is not Israel. So nobody was planning to invade Israel. Geeeeeez.
USCG will do the same thing to check you for a fishing license and under size fish.
They also carry M-16s and shotguns while doing it.

post #41 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Time Served

if the lazy useless motherfuckers had jobs they wouldn't be in the street.

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #42 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 07:15 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN View Post
USCG will do the same thing to check you for a fishing license and under size fish.
They also carry M-16s and shotguns while doing it.
And a .50 cal or 30mm deck gun depending on the ship. They don't need a reason to board either.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #43 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Worldwide? Name countries other than Turkey where protestors poured into the streets.
post #44 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I support Isreal on it - they have a blockade in effect for Gaza. If you are willing to defy the blockade, expect to deal/handle with the consequences.

As for the ship : "The ship, carrying 10,000 tons of aid, including cement and building materials that Israel bans from Gaza, left the coast of Cyprus on Sunday." Isreal was within its rights.
This and this.

Reap it. You run the gauntlet, you pay the price. Could Israel done things differently? Sure. But I'm not gonna criticize when the other side could have prevented the whole thing in the first place by heeding the warnings.

With all the grief Israel is getting, they should have sunk the boats. Would of been the same amount of U.N. B.S.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #45 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 08:38 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Worldwide? Name countries other than Turkey where protestors poured into the streets.
Iran.
post #46 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Worship me

Same old shit. I'm shocked that Israel restrained itself so well. They warned the assholes on these ships not to do this. I would have sank every one of them with naval artillery and filmed it while doing so.

Hamas, who controls Gaza, is a terrorist organization that murders women and children, not only Jews but Arabs as well. So I have little sympathy for anyone trying to aid them.

If these idiots really wanted to help the people in Gaza rather than making the front page of the New York Times, they would do all they could to get rid of Hamas and get moderate Arabs back to the table with Israel.
post #47 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
SS
Hitler and the Nazis died standing up for what they believed in...just sayin'.
post #48 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Quote:
Iran.
I did read a report where 200 Iranian "students" turned out in protest in Tehran along with 100 or so French protestors in Paris. SS, that hardly equates to protestors pouring into the streets worldwide.....there's better turnouts than that at a typical Sink the Mayo or MLK Day parade here.
post #49 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Lifer

Unless you have lived in the region and dealt with what the locals deal with on a daily basis there you really cannot form an accurate assessment of whats going on over there...we know what the media feeds us.
post #50 of 73 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 05:45 AM
PAN

Dozens of passengers who were aboard the Mavi Marmara Turkish passenger ship are suspected of having connections with global jihad-affiliated terrorist organizations, defense officials said on Tuesday, amid growing concerns that Turkish warships would accompany a future flotilla to the Gaza Strip.

According to the defense officials, the IDF has identified about 50 passengers on the ship who could have terrorist connections with global jihad-affiliated groups.

During its searches of the Mavi Marmara on Tuesday, the military also discovered a cache of bulletproof vests and night-vision goggles, as well as gas masks. On Monday morning, at least nine foreign activists were killed during the navy’s takeover of the Mavi Marmara, which was trying to break Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip.

The group of over 50 passengers with possible terror connections have refused to identify themselves and were not carrying passports. Many of them were carrying envelopes packed with thousands of dollars in cash.

The military is working to identify the passengers and is looking into the possibility that some of them have been involved in terror attacks. Some of them are apparently known Islamic extremists.

“This is the group that was behind the violent lynch against the naval commandos,” a defense official said. “They came on board the ship prepared and after they had trained for the expected navy takeover.”

According to the sources, in a future operation, the navy would use more force.

“We boarded the ship [the Mavi Marmara] and were attacked as if it were a war,” one officer said. “That will mean that we will have to come prepared in the future as if it were a war.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177169
Sponsored Links
Advertisement