Australian Prime Minister does it again!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Thumbs up Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

I got this email today, I searched but did not find anything on it.

He's done it again..
He sure isn't backing down on his hard line stance and one has to appreciate his belief in the rights of his native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead.
I wish some leaders would step up in Canada & USA.

This man should be appointed King of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia's beliefs.

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:34 PM
mannish boy

amazing... if they didn't have horrible gun laws, I'd be all over it
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Time Served

id love to move to the land of OZ!

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
Absofuckinlutely!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:10 PM
PAN

I'm with Forrest on this one.

That and if they would even let you in. I hear it's damned difficult to move there...
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Lifer

Aussie Aussie Aussie....

Good for them maybe our NEXT POTUS will have the balls those guys have and we can turn the tide in this country.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 01:52 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Time Served

wishful thinking for this to ever occur here in the states. the ACLU would be on this like white on rice in a cup of milk in a Nebraska snowstorm. its sad that we had muslims blow up two buildings in New York, the Pentagon and crash another plane and now we have a president named Barack Husein Obama and a muslim Miss America.

I am truly worried about the country my newborn son is going to be raised in.

Grabber Orange 2008 GT
Tuned by Andy @ Gearheads 331 rwhp 329 rwtq

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
education has nothing to do with it.i dont have a degree.but i do have a biusiness and that dont require any education.so go read a book
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Lifer

atleast he has the guts to say it. our spineless leaders would never say such a thing. i have much respect for someone who will speak the truth even if he knows some will disagree.

98 Brokra
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 11:31 AM
T-MINUS

That is on my target list. Have to have respect for a country that uses the 'headbutt' as the first action of bar room engagement.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Watching this country spiral down into ruin, I kind of understand why dictatorships arise and work for a good while. Once a dictatorship arises out of the ashes of a country, all the crying pussies like the muslims and the liberal fags would simply have to shut up or be killed. This would have an excellent effect on actually moving the country forward, on to better times, and past the ruin.

But then the dictator turns evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Watching this country spiral down into ruin, I kind of understand why dictatorships arise and work for a good while. Once a dictatorship arises out of the ashes of a country, all the crying pussies like the muslims and the liberal fags would simply have to shut up or be killed. This would have an excellent effect on actually moving the country forward, on to better times, and past the ruin.

But then the dictator turns evil.
i agree. and the dictators are evil from who's point of view? what about all the GOOD things Hitler did? History is written by the victor...

Grabber Orange 2008 GT
Tuned by Andy @ Gearheads 331 rwhp 329 rwtq

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
education has nothing to do with it.i dont have a degree.but i do have a biusiness and that dont require any education.so go read a book
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

I wonder how the Aboriginies feel about this.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 02:59 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuHamster View Post
i agree. and the dictators are evil from who's point of view? what about all the GOOD things Hitler did? History is written by the victor...
LOL!lowercase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuHamster View Post
Yeah sometimes I wonder. He was evil. But if you take the whole good vs evil thing out of it, then he was actually doing a pretty good job of bringing the country to a higher level. Well, as high as it can be when the citizens live in fear of being murdered by the government. He even went to far as to euthanize the mentally handicapped, the terminally ill, the diseased, and the elderly. Well, the elderly that needed care. If a country didn't have to take care of any of those people, it would have a hell of a lot less to worry about, and a hell of a lot more money on its hands. My wife works at a nursing home, and as I have said before, they have about 60 residents living there. These residents absorb massive amounts of resources, more than most people on this board probably realize. Why? Cause according to her information, 80% of them are taken care of by our government.

Probably because they made poor life decisions, (financially) combined with the extreme cost of medical care. You know how much the nursing home gets paid by the government for each resident, each month? $6,000. So what is $6,000x48x12? Yeah. That is the number of our tax dollars, that goes to taking care of old people, every year. And that is just one nursing home. There are thousands of nursing homes in texas. How many are in the whole US? Much like japan, our senior citizens are killing us.

I mean, obviously I don't condone hitler's methods. But he was actually being very efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"

Last edited by justinsn95; 05-30-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement