One step closer to disarming Americans? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

One step closer to disarming Americans?

I had a buddy send me this link. First I've heard of this, what do our dfwstangs experts make of this?

While you were watching the oil spill, the New York failed terrorist bombing and other critical crises, Hillary Clinton signed the small arms treaty with the UN.
OBAMA FINDS LEGAL WAY AROUND THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND USES IT. IF THIS PASSES, THERE COULD BE WAR
On Wednesday Obama Took the First Major Step in a Plan to Ban All Firearms in the United States
On Wednesday the Obama administration took its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama administration intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations. By signing international treaties on gun control, the Obama administration can use the US State Department to bypass the normal legislative process in Congress. Once the US Government signs these international treaties, all US citizens will be subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments. These are laws that have been developed and promoted by organizations such as the United Nations and individuals such as George Soros and Michael Bloomberg. The laws are designed and intended to lead to the complete ban and confiscation of all firearms. The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened.
Obama can appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation (in the United States) that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws. Does that mean Obama is telling the truth? What it means is that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment. This has happened in other countries, past and present! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FALSE WARNING. As sure as government health care will be forced on us by the Obama administration through whatever means necessary, so will gun control. Read the Article U.S. reverses stance on treaty to regulate arms trade WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States reversed policy on Wednesday and said it would back launching talks on a treaty to regulate arms sales as long as the talks operated by consensus, a stance critics said gave every nation a veto. The decision, announced in a statement released by the U.S. State Department, overturns the position of former President George W. Bush's administration, which had opposed such a treaty on the grounds that national controls were better. View The Full Article Here
Click on the link below for further acknowledgement... http://www.reuters.com/article/polit...59E0Q920091015

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:20 PM
PAN

Let's get ready to rumble...
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:35 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:35 PM
$uper $low

post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Time Served

Reading the post then the link paints two distinctly different pictures. What conspiracy theorist deciphered the post from the link?? Fuck anything that threatens the 2nd amendment but this is far fetched in my eyes.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Oooooooh-whee

It WILL get ugly.

8/16/05
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Punk Ass Kid

Take my guns or try, and this 50 acres of land will become a war ground.

That is all.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.

All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Lifer

thats just rhetoric, sounds far fetched to me too

post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Worship me

You'd have to be pretty stupid to think that this has anything to do with the second amendment. I'm not going to sit here and type up a bunch of bullshit (that half of you won't/can't read anyway) to prove it either.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra View Post
Reading the post then the link paints two distinctly different pictures. What conspiracy theorist deciphered the post from the link?? Fuck anything that threatens the 2nd amendment but this is far fetched in my eyes.
Yeah, the OP is worst then Obama. Post one thing and link another.

Not saying it is not happening, but that's not what was in the link.

My '03 Sold.
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Old school 4-eye'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
You'd have to be pretty stupid to think that this has anything to do with the second amendment. I'm not going to sit here and type up a bunch of bullshit (that half of you won't/can't read anyway) to prove it either.
That's not the usual DFWStangs spirit...

post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:08 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
Yeah, the OP is worse than Obama. Post one thing and link another.

Not saying it is not happening, but that's not what was in the link.

Right? Post says she signed it, link says they support opening the talks. Same end result. While it says the purpose is to limit or control exports, it could spread to ownership in general.
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:10 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Right? Post says she signed it, link says they support opening the talks. Same end result. While it says the purpose is to limit or control exports, it could spread to ownership in general.
IMHO though, if Clinton is involved - it's probably not good.

My '03 Sold.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Not gonna happen

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra View Post
Reading the post then the link paints two distinctly different pictures. What conspiracy theorist deciphered the post from the link??

I have no idea? I just copy and pasted it from an email someone sent me.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:24 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
Not gonna happen

In what time frame?

Never say Never...
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Lifer

we've taken enough shit,they are NOT taking my guns.

<---------locked and loaded at all times.

RON PAUL '08
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 03:58 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

I will get ammo for all 7 of mine!!! Should be fun
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 04:01 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

And this my friends, is why the American people have been stockpiling ammo for the last 2 years. I have a feeling that it just went into short supply again.

post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 04:23 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V View Post
I will get ammo for all 7 of mine!!! Should be fun
Nice. What all do you have?
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Lifer

When they declare war on our guns, then they will get the war they are after. Except, I won't be playing by their silly war rules.
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Canada is welcome here.

They should change your name from MR TINFOIL HAT to chicken little. It would be more appropriate. This guy is the real life Dale Gribble. It would not surprise me one bit to find out that Dale's character was actually modeled after him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4182429141_3917291b3b_o.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	98228  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"

Last edited by justinsn95; 05-19-2010 at 07:52 PM.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
They should change your name from MR TINFOIL HAT to chicken little. It would be more appropriate. This guy is the real life Dale Gribble. It would not surprise me one bit to find out that Dale's character was actually modeled after him.
Duuuuude That's sig material for Mr. TFH!!

It's perfect for you man!!
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Does that mean Obama is telling the truth? What it means is that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment. This has happened in other countries, past and present! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FALSE WARNING.

http://www.reuters.com/article/polit...59E0Q920091015
Your quoted article is taken way out of context..... way out of context. It's really stretching.

However as a supporter of the founding fathers and the 2nd amendment, I'll say this. If they even think about something that retarded, it's on like Donkey Kong.
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281_99-0135 View Post
Duuuuude That's sig material for Mr. TFH!!

It's perfect for you man!!
I thought that when I first saw it, that's why I downloaded it. I was even thinking of trying to talk a mod into somehow setting it as his permanent, unchangeable sig.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:34 PM
T-MINUS

I wouldn't put them past it.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Once again, you've said it for me.

And even if it had anything to do with the second amendment, there is no way that the President could get such a treaty ratified through the Senate. He wouldn't even be able to get 50% of the votes needed.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 09:09 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Nice. What all do you have?
A few 9's, 45's and a 38s nothing special.
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 09:14 AM
I got your Jihad!!

Obama is basically killing the Democratic party with his outlandish ideas.

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 09:42 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
It's glorious!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Lifer

I hate to tell you this boys and girls. But this is not the first time this has happened.

Bill Clinton signed one just like it, when he was the bone head in office. But congress would not ratify it.

These jackasses up top do this crap every time liberals are elected. And congress knocks it down.

An no this is not some conspiracy crap, it's real, so get over it all ready.

If they pull it off this time, yes it will mean war. At very minimum there will be a shit load of people shot over it.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
An no this is not some conspiracy crap, it's real, so get over it all ready.
It is always real. I can tell its real because it says right there in black and white...THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FALSE WARNING....and we know that is a sign of truth.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBodyMike View Post
Take my guns or try, and this 50 acres of land will become a war ground.

That is all.
Shut the fuck up, punk. You aren't legally allowed to own anything but a rifle or shotgun. You'll be allowed to have an opinion when you get some pubic hair. lmao. fucking kid
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Does assault rifle fall under rifle? It is a type of rifle, after all.

Quote:

Quote:
post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I didn't write the text above the link someone had sent it to me. I was asking opinions on what everyone thought. I never even stated how I thought about this. Call me all the names you want if that's what makes you feel better. How old are you 15?

post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 08:31 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Shut the fuck up, punk. You aren't legally allowed to own anything but a rifle or shotgun. You'll be allowed to have an opinion when you get some pubic hair. lmao. fucking kid
HAHAAAA Thats nice !

Fox stang coupe
97 F-250 4x4 crew cab shorty smokes really bad sometimes ???
Future cummins conversion above.
rice rocket for a daily.
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 01:30 AM
Time Served

The Government will NEVER take your guns away from you, and for ONE SIMPLE REASON

The Gov knows that if it takes our guns away, we WILL BE FUCKED LIKE WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE....EVER

The Gov KNOWS that it's OUR guns keeping US SAFE.

By that I mean this: OUR GUNS are the main top-of-the-list reason why, outside of Pearl Harbor and 9/11, NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS ATTEMPTED TO SET FOOT ON OUR SOIL in an act of war. Because They know that if they set foot on our land, and start marching down our streets, EVERY SINGLE HOUSE they march past will have a GUN sticking out the windows shooting them in the fucking head.

THAT is what our 2nd Ammendment Right is all about.

So all you people FREAKING out about the big bad government coming to take your guns away from you....take a chill pill, relax, and don't fuckin worry about it, cuz it ain't gonna happen.

You WILL have: Long Blonde Hair, Big Green Eyes, World Class Breasts, A Butt That Won't Quit, and Legs..that go ALL THE WAY UP!!!
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 05:39 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
So all you people FREAKING out about the big bad government coming to take your guns away from you....take a chill pill, relax, and don't fuckin worry about it, cuz it ain't gonna happen.
I don't see other governments like China a so forth giving 2 craps about citizens having guns. At best it is a small deterrant.

Even crappy countries (Their Armies) have far more firepower then 99% of us peasants out there. Hell, Bosnia had guns all over the place when WE DISARMED THEM in 03ish under a voluntary amnesty. They did it in 96 and 09 as well, but I was only there for the 03. Anyway, supposedly the 09 one was larger then the other 2 combined. However, a lot of good that did them when the Serbs annihilated them. Resistance was destroyed with ease. The Serbians are nothing like a force that could invade our soil. To invade our soil it will take a huge effort, after that us peasants are easy work.

Either way, I do not believe that any country that invades the US is going to be as humane as our government tries to be. I don't tihnk they'll have a problem blowing away a family in a house with a tank round, artillary round, or by whatever means is safest for their troops.

Also, I think the one thing that could/would make us of our Army/Marines...etc against us is that our troops would basically not do it. (depending) There would be no hesitation from an invading force.

Also, I don't know statistics but it seems to me that more and more people are falling for the "you don't need guns" line.

I maybe wrong, but I think the BIGGEST reason we don't have guns taken away is since we do represent a desent voting base.

However, keep your mentality it is a good thing. Personally, I'd have no plans to just let some fuckers that just invaded do WTF they want to do. However, anything I would do would be away from my family. Since I have no doubt they'd be dead just as quick as me.......and no, I refuse to believe our military would just allow them to stay if it was at all possible they could leave. I'd have to live under the mind set that they were just regrouping.

My '03 Sold.
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Time Served

Come try and take them, motherfuckers.
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
IMHO, this is really what the Dem's and liberals are all about.
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The Government will NEVER take your guns away from you, and for ONE SIMPLE REASON

The Gov knows that if it takes our guns away, we WILL BE FUCKED LIKE WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE....EVER

The Gov KNOWS that it's OUR guns keeping US SAFE.

By that I mean this: OUR GUNS are the main top-of-the-list reason why, outside of Pearl Harbor and 9/11, NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS ATTEMPTED TO SET FOOT ON OUR SOIL in an act of war. Because They know that if they set foot on our land, and start marching down our streets, EVERY SINGLE HOUSE they march past will have a GUN sticking out the windows shooting them in the fucking head.

THAT is what our 2nd Ammendment Right is all about.

I'm thinking your right. But since they have done it before (in a smaller taking/banning) I have an issue with just blindly believing the politicians will do the right thing. There are 22000 laws on the books violating 2A. How many should there be? How may will their be before they stop?

And.

They said the same thing in England and Australia. They are now all but disarmed.

post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:

They said the same thing in England and Australia. They are now all but disarmed.
IMHO, the only motivation our politicians have is votes. That's why I'm more about trying to get people to understand...

1. Guns are not bad.
2. Criminals will always have guns.
3. Common citizen should always have the OPTION.

Then I sort of try to find out where they've seen gun control work and all that...

It gets monotonous explaining the same stuff (which I consider common sense now) over and over and over and over.

It's the media that scares people the most and makes people think guns need to be controlled. IMHO, the biggest problem with gun control is it only affects law abiding citizens and that's what I try to make people understand. (then counter the "that's what police are for...." type arguments ...over and over and over)

My '03 Sold.
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

By that I mean this: OUR GUNS are the main top-of-the-list reason why, outside of Pearl Harbor and 9/11, NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS ATTEMPTED TO SET FOOT ON OUR SOIL in an act of war.
That is incorrect.
post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 09:38 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
And Canada.

We have state's rights though, something that the SCOTUS tends to favor when it comes to gun control laws. Guns won't be banned in Texas during my lifetime. Or Oklahoma, Arizona, Nevada, Alabama, etc...

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
And Canada.

We have state's rights though, something that the SCOTUS tends to favor when it comes to gun control laws. Guns won't be banned in Texas during my lifetime. Or Oklahoma, Arizona, Nevada, Alabama, etc...
but the state are the ones who create most of the gun laws. look at Texas, at one point in time it was legal for anyone to own and carry a gun in the state of Texas. But we all know that this is no longer the case. in fact if you have a bad driving record your gun privileges can be revoked.

while I do not see a law in texas that will ban all fire arms, I can see laws the create more restrictions to gun ownership, registration, gun owners insurance, and higher and higher licensing fees.

post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
but the state are the ones who create most of the gun laws. look at Texas, at one point in time it was legal for anyone to own and carry a gun in the state of Texas. But we all know that this is no longer the case. in fact if you have a bad driving record your gun privileges can be revoked.

while I do not see a law in texas that will ban all fire arms, I can see laws the create more restrictions to gun ownership, registration, gun owners insurance, and higher and higher licensing fees.
I'm fine with states having their own laws, I'm not fine with the federal government trying to overstep the boundaries of their own constitution. The very same piece of paper that gives them any kind of power at all. The 10th amendment gives states the right to create whatever gun laws they deem fit.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

And even if it had anything to do with the second amendment, there is no way that the President could get such a treaty ratified through the Senate. He wouldn't even be able to get 50% of the votes needed.
People also said Hitler couldn't do anything he did. Anything is possible.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

The Senate is not what we are worried about. It's that pesky little thing called "executive orders" that the sitting president can use to get it done, if the Senate does not bow down to him. This is not to say he will use it. It's the fact he can use it.

Last edited by tazz007; 06-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
I didn't write the text above the link someone had sent it to me. I was asking opinions on what everyone thought. I never even stated how I thought about this. Call me all the names you want if that's what makes you feel better. How old are you 15?
I am not calling you names, nor was it my intent to offend you. You have to understand that people get tired of hearing that the sky is falling, because most of the time it isn't.

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement