I'd like to offer up a LMFAO - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
T-MINUS

I'd like to offer up a LMFAO

To Arlen Specter. Fuck you bitch! You switched parties so your obsolete ass could ride out a paycheck. Go home and die.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_primary_rdp

Party-switching Sen. Arlen Specter fell to a younger and less experienced rival in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary, and political novice Rand Paul rode support from tea party activists to a Republican rout in Kentucky on Tuesday, the latest jolts to the political establishment in a tumultuous midterm election season.

Congrats to Rand Paul in KY.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

couldn't have happened to a bigger dickhead.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Lifer

Seeeeee ya bitch! And to all those others about to get ousted. So far, its looking like the people have woke up.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Lifer

could not have said it better if i had a teleprompter!

GTFO SPECTOR.

u pos

RON PAUL '08
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Time Served

yup, fuck that guy that supposedly changes his views just to try and stay in office.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy View Post
yup, fuck that guy that supposedly changes his views just to try and stay in office.
This was his view ---> $$$

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
This was his view ---> $$$
Oh how funny of me to think they are actually supposed to have an opinion or represent their states opinion. I thought we were talking about a different country but youre right, this is the US where money>everything!

Sorry about that! lol

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Lifer

I can't wait until November!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Token Troll

Awesome!

I loved it when Bennet from Utah cried like a little girl when he lost the GOP convention.

And they still don't get why they are booted!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Lifer

It wasn't his first time to switch parties. Couldn't happen to a nicer prick. The "middle-of-the-road" guys ain't gonna slide by anymore, no matter what party they're from.

Anyone notice how Barry was kissing his bunghole a few short months ago, then dropped his ass like a bad habit? You'd have thought Arlen was radioactive...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
It wasn't his first time to switch parties. Couldn't happen to a nicer prick. The "middle-of-the-road" guys ain't gonna slide by anymore, no matter what party they're from.

Anyone notice how Barry was kissing his bunghole a few short months ago, then dropped his ass like a bad habit? You'd have thought Arlen was radioactive...
Or you could think that Obama is radioactive. He endorsed the clown, and that was repeated throughout the campaign. People loathe the president, and as time goes on, the number rises.

Limbaugh said a statement about choosing sides at one that has stuck with me where he basically said that the moderates push and shove their way to the microphone to point their fingers and state boldly "Ummmm....uhhh.....well....." because they have no principles.

And he's right. I believe what I believe down to my core and when I hear people that go back and forth or say some stupid shit like "I'm still gathering facts" the day before the election, I want to bite my teeth.

I'm not even saying that you have to toe the party lines, I'm saying know what you believe, believe in yourself and be passionate about what it is that you believe in. Specter is a fraud with no true core values. He is addicted to the position and that is absolutely dangerous to this country.

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:32 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:38 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post

nuff said as far as that article goes...
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 AM
IA2

See ya!!! Good riddance
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Lifer

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
LMAO! Ted Kennedy is on the "best" list. That shows how much in the tank with liberals Time is.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Those Washington DC hacks have no idea of how big a shit storm they are about to dive into this election season.

I hope Republicans and Democrats alike are all thrown out on their asses..

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 02:30 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
Those Washington DC hacks have no idea of how big a shit storm they are about to dive into this election season.

I hope Republicans and Democrats alike are all thrown out on their asses..

Come November, everyone needs to do a little research and determine if the incumbent should stay or go. Get out of that Rep Vs. Dem mindset. Throw 'em out if they did a shitty job regardless of party affiliation.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
T-MINUS

Well, I'd like to congratulate Sen Toomey for his November victory.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...gal-job-offer/

If Obama endorses the democrat, election over.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement