Now dallas is considering joining the anti-arizona bandwagon - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Now dallas is considering joining the anti-arizona bandwagon

Makes me sick to think that the dallas city council wants to get in on the bashing of another state's business.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/Da...-93825759.html

Quote:
“As an elected official representing a large population of immigrants I would not want the City of Dallas spending money in a place that would not support immigrants" Salazar said.
Did they even read arizona's law? Do they understand that is is basically a copy of the already existing federal laws? Do they understand that this law is against illegal immigration? Jeez....

If you have to register, just register with a ficticious id (i'm captiancruch).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 02:41 AM
Time Served

doesnt matter if its illegal or not. Thats what i cant stand about hispanic people in general, they seem to always take the side of their LA RAZA over any and everything including our laws.

I have seen plenty of decent hispanic people who have no problem with the way this country works but if you try and do something to hispanics that break the law they start throwing out excuses.

Im sure ya noticed the guys last name is Salazar..these hispanics in high positions will not allow us to do anything to protect america cause they are too busy protecting la raza.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Lifer

When it's all said and done, why do they come here to flee a shitty lifestyle, then want to turn OUR country into what they left? It's an irony I've never figured out.

Both sides of my family immigrated to this country (Italy, 1902 and Germany, 1880) and neither side wanted to recreate what they left behind. They observed some traditions, sure, but didn't try to change the US into Germany or Italy.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
When it's all said and done, why do they come here to flee a shitty lifestyle, then want to turn OUR country into what they left? It's an irony I've never figured out.
That is something that I have always wondered. And the only answer that I can come up with is this: Mexicans are just a generally stupid people. I'm sorry but I can could talk to the highest mexican officials (that we have here in dallas of course) and still feel like I am talking to someone below my level of intelligence. I think that the only way they get anywhere, is that someone feels sorry for them and gives them a break.

Either that, or they didn't have to sacrifice to get what they wanted. They just look to someone for a handout, which would be the U.S. A handout for a better lifestyle, even if they do have to work for it. Well, we already paid with blood for our better lifestyle in the 1700's. They haven't paid anything, so they don't have any respect for what we paid.

They need to go back to mexico and topple its filthy government, through violence. And set up a real one. Then they will have paid their dues, and probly wouldn't even need to come here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Resident Epicurean

We should boycott property taxes. Fuck these clowns. Who wants to protest a protest?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
We should boycott property taxes. Fuck these clowns. Who wants to protest a protest?
Coop, you're in Irving, right? Have you seen where the school board there is going to court in order to have a Latino on the school board even though there aren't enough legal hispanics to vote him in? No shit! They want the court to "place" him on the board to be sure that the illegal hispanics have a voice.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:19 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Coop, you're in Irving, right? Have you seen where the school board there is going to court in order to have a Latino on the school board even though there aren't enough legal hispanics to vote him in? No shit! They want the court to "place" him on the board to be sure that the illegal hispanics have a voice.
They are adding fuel to a race fire that the authorities won't be able to put out.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Makes me sick to think that the dallas city council wants to get in on the bashing of another state's business.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/Da...-93825759.html

Did they even read arizona's law? Do they understand that is is basically a copy of the already existing federal laws? Do they understand that this law is against illegal immigration? Jeez....

If you have to register, just register with a ficticious id (i'm captiancruch).
they dont read anything because in their opinion it is racist! its racist to enforce laws of the land in their eyes which is why they probably need to head on back to mexico. Its actually way to late to start enforcing the laws now IMO but better late than never i guess

98 Brokra
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Time Served

very simple............. fuck dallas

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 02:04 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
They are adding fuel to a race fire that the authorities won't be able to put out.

<----Has a match or two.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Time Served

Don't spend money in dallas, Boycott the boycotters. This country is turning into a joke. Seems like the best solution is move to arizona or canada! Haha

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 02:24 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
<----Has a match or two.
I prefer tracers.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Vertnut

I live in Irving . The schools are catering to illegals here . I was at a school function the other night for my son . The Mexican family wouldn't even stand and say the Pledge of Allegiance to the US flag or the Texas flag . One of them said it was b.s. and wasn't going to pledge to our flag . This crap is getting out of hand . They take an hour at my sons school to talk about the programs in English , then they turn around and do it all over again in Spanish . I have friends who came here illegally when they were younger , did what they had to do to get their citizenship and learn to speak English . They are also really po'd with all the illegals taking business away from them and not having to pay the taxes that they have to .
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 03:30 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

I'm going to write a letter to the city council and tell them that I highly disapprove of any decision to boycott Arizona for doing what the federal government won't. I will include that even though I usually spend quite a bit of money in the city and county, that I will conduct my business in another city/county so that my tax money does not benefit Dallas. It will be a bit of sacrifice seeing as how I will now be forced to take a lunch to work everyday, but it will be worth it. All other money I spend is just as easily spent in Collin County.

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Both sides of my family immigrated to this country (Italy, 1902 and Germany, 1880) and neither side wanted to recreate what they left behind. They observed some traditions, sure, but didn't try to change the US into Germany or Italy.
You can take the beaner out of mexico, but you can't take mexico out of the beaner.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
They've already suceeded in doing that. One judge turned it down, so they found a sympathetic judge and he ruled in their favor.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Lifer

Damnit this crap really pisses me off. Especially when it isn't even acknowledged that it is ILLEGAL immigrants. I swear I wanted to punch Salazar in the mouth every time he said immigrant all while yelling out ILLEGAL. And I'm not surprised that Dallas is the other city besides Austin.

"If "pro" is the opposite of "con", is "progress" the opposite of "congress"? ...Gallagher
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 01:23 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Damnit this crap really pisses me off. Especially when it isn't even acknowledged that it is ILLEGAL immigrants. I swear I wanted to punch Salazar in the mouth every time he said immigrant all while yelling out ILLEGAL. And I'm not surprised that Dallas is the other city besides Austin.

El Paso has done it too.

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
They've already suceeded in doing that. One judge turned it down, so they found a sympathetic judge and he ruled in their favor.
If at first you don't succeed you try again...
I will tell you what they did, they created a Political Action Committee, then they
hired the best lobbyist they could afford. Their think tank concluded that Judge
XYZ really loved beans, so, they took judge XYZ the best borracho beans that that judge
had ever had. Therefor ruling in their favor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement