Fake census worker kills home owner - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Fake census worker kills home owner

You now have a incident to reference for a excuse to not talk to census people.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Fake-...-93242534.html

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 AM
$uper $low

They were probably real census workers, they're just trying to cover it up.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
They were probably real census workers, they're just trying to cover it up.
LMFAO nice.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Lifer

Another reason why I wont talk to them.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Lifer

If they sent back their census form, the workers won't come knockin (or in this case killin), right? Should have turned in their form.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

If they come to my house I'm going to prone out on my pool table with the census workers in the cross hairs. I'll yell out things like "did you hear what happened in Houston" and "you can't be too careful these days" all while the wife discusses whatever they feel is so important to come to my house for.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
If they come to my house I'm going to prone out on my pool table with the census workers in the cross hairs. I'll yell out things like "did you hear what happened in Houston" and "you can't be too careful these days" all while the wife discusses whatever they feel is so important to come to my house for.
The census guy got a hold of my crazy neighbor who hates the government plain and simple. He has not been back since. I just locked all of my gates and there is no way in hell he is getting in even if he does return.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 AM
DERP DERP DERP

We had one lady come by three fucking times. My gf finally talked to her over the phone and got it over with, but the other day we come back, and there's a fucking note saying to call her about filling out the census. WTF?

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's another one. Census worker rapes and burglarizes disabled person. http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Bur...-93240824.html

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
If they sent back their census form, the workers won't come knockin (or in this case killin), right? Should have turned in their form.
I sent back the form with only the first question answered and they still came to my house.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott442 View Post
I sent back the form with only the first question answered and they still came to my house.
What did they say when they came to your house?

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 11:01 AM
insert something aqui

return the form or die.

1991 lx 5.0

lil ol 302

Back In The Jackstand Racing Crew!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Time Served

I was not home at the time. I believe they asked my wife some questions regarding our racial background and age of our kids. I wish I could have been here. The conversation would have been very short.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 06:40 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

small world - I know someone that knew the victim. He was visiting some friends a block away when these punks invaded the home. Everyone else was tied up and they had 3K from the heist but thought there should be more. They hid and jumped man of the house right when he walked in. The rest of the family had to listen from the other room as they tortured this man demanding money. The lady of the house owns a beauty shop and occassionally took money home. Inside job.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 09:42 PM
T-MINUS

They talked to my sister in law today and she willfully answered everything. When I asked her what they asked for and how she answered and what she really only had to say, her response was "Why make trouble? They're just the messenger."

"VE promise, you vill be reunited vith yer family vhen you get to ze camp"

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

Sponsored Links
Advertisement