Immigration March today in Dallas. What are your thoughts? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Immigration March today in Dallas. What are your thoughts?

They are marching for an end to immigration, and a gateway to let illegals become legal citizens. My thoughts are: Why would we give you citizenship, when we do not want them here to begin with. I hate how Perry is being a real pussy about the bill being passed in Arizona. He is almost side stepping the question.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:03 AM
I hate ghetto niggers

Citizens = taxable?

post #3 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCid View Post
Citizens = taxable?
Do we really need more citizens to tax? I dont think so. 30 years ago we were just fine without them. Thats just my .02

1967 Camaro SS/RS

post #4 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Citizens = Democrat Voter
Fixed

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #5 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Token Troll

Any of those fockers carry a Mexican (or any other country's flag) ought to be deported immediately.

There's a process to become a citizen. One of them is renouncing citizenship of your old country. None of those illegals would do that. They'd be Americans in name only, not of heart. They're here for the money and benefits. They could give two craps if it was here, Canada, or anywhere else, as long as they got paid and weren't harassed about it.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #6 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Any of those fockers carry a Mexican (or any other country's flag) ought to be deported immediately.

There's a process to become a citizen. One of them is renouncing citizenship of your old country. None of those illegals would do that. They'd be Americans in name only, not of heart. They're here for the money and benefits. They could give two craps if it was here, Canada, or anywhere else, as long as they got paid and weren't harassed about it.
yup yup

Grabber Orange 2008 GT
Tuned by Andy @ Gearheads 331 rwhp 329 rwtq

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
education has nothing to do with it.i dont have a degree.but i do have a biusiness and that dont require any education.so go read a book
post #7 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95snake View Post
They are marching for an end to immigration, and a gateway to let illegals become legal citizens. My thoughts are: Why would we give you citizenship, when we do not want them here to begin with. I hate how Perry is being a real pussy about the bill being passed in Arizona. He is almost side stepping the question.
It's not side-stepping if he outright says he rejects the Arizona bill. It's almost as if he's in denial that we have a problem both with illegal immigration, as well as violence from Juarez.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...w-right-texas/

post #8 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

The flat out answer is they are here ! They are part of our economy like it or not ! We need to get them on the TAX rolls !! And tighten the borders !! We are fast approaching the "point of no return" where the non paying tit sucking population is over taking the tax payers ! Illegal or otherwise !! The GOVT cannot give you anything they don't take from someone else !!
post #9 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 10:32 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
I thought this was tomorrow, are you against hispanics or illegals?
And there it is... the consensus that anyone that opposes the tax dollar leeching illegals are automatically anti-mexican.

It is the same piece of shits that claim you are racist if you oppose obama.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #10 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Worship me

Rick Perry proves that he is a piece of shit again, nothing to see here.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #11 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
It's not side-stepping if he outright says he rejects the Arizona bill. It's almost as if he's in denial that we have a problem both with illegal immigration, as well as violence from Juarez.

Looks like Perry's trying to sway the hispanic vote his way this coming November...is he just too ignorant to realize he'll lose support from his current supporters???

I just wish we has a strong independent candidate this November...

Mike Huntzinger
Sales Mgr
[email protected]
817-849-3221
post #12 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 PM
I got your Jihad!!

If you want to carry a Mexican flag then take your ass south across the river and wave that bitch all you want, otherwise take that flag and stick it up your ass!!!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #13 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Token Troll

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_star_mike View Post
Looks like Perry's trying to sway the hispanic vote his way this coming November...is he just too ignorant to realize he'll lose support from his current supporters???

I just wish we has a strong independent candidate this November...
Ya, Perry's totally pussin' out on immigration. I, too, would wager he's afraid of the hispanic votes.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #14 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
If you want to carry a Mexican flag then take your ass south across the river and wave that bitch all you want, otherwise take that flag and stick it up your ass!!!
Let me get this right, it is OK for the Irish, Italians and Ex-Confederates to proudly
display their flags of "past national heritage". Why the double standard with the Hispanic community?
post #15 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:06 PM
I got your Jihad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 564826 View Post
Let me get this right, it is OK for the Irish, Italians and Ex-Confederates to proudly
display their flags of "past national heritage". Why the double standard with the Hispanic community?
When was the last time you saw and Italian or Irish flag being flown??? The bars and stars flag is part of American history and is still incorporated in some of the southern state flags. Im saying if you are so proud of your country then why are you over here in the U.S. trying to change shit. Take your ass back to your country and make it a better place to live rather than trying to incorporate your values on Americans when you are here ilegally.

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #16 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another thing to be demanding American rights & citizenship while waving another country's flag.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #17 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Citizens = voter
Fixed again. The repubs and dems are both trying to buy their vote. That's why Rick Perry isn't standing up to them now. He wants their vote.

BTW, isn't the march tomorrow?
post #18 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If illegal=hispanic, then yes.
post #19 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:20 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
So, you think all illegals are hispanic?

Quote:
I have a problem when other nation's flags are flown ABOVE ours on OUR soil. They should not even be flown at the same height unless there is a multinational meeting at say the UN.

Last edited by HOOCBB; 04-30-2010 at 02:38 PM.
post #20 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Perry is just helping Bush's North American Union, that's been the plan all along.

post #21 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Lifer

I think Arizona's law will end up doing more harm then good. its going to cost tax payers billions to house inmates, and court fees. its going to hurt businesses with boy cots. and then its going to cost tax payers millions in civil suits.

I think the best way to control the situation is by levying big fines on those who employ illegals.

post #22 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
I think Arizona's law will end up doing more harm then good. its going to cost tax payers billions to house inmates, and court fees. its going to hurt businesses with boy cots. and then its going to cost tax payers millions in civil suits.

I think the best way to control the situation is by levying big fines on those who employ illegals.
Are the girls going to get cots too?
post #23 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Lifer

LOL

Cannonball, we need to see your ID

post #24 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 10:10 PM
too many projects!

Location: you cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
And there it is... the consensus that anyone that opposes the tax dollar leeching illegals are automatically anti-mexican.

It is the same piece of shits that claim you are racist if you oppose obama.

Stevo
Agree

Quote:
It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another thing to be demanding American rights & citizenship while waving another country's flag.
Agree

Quote:

Agree

PHUKET
A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once.
post #25 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

I missed that, Anyone else think he is just saying that, because its an election year?
Quote:
I am against illegal immigration.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #26 of 166 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Time Served

Quote:
no I don't think that all illegals are hispanic, I was just saying because if he is against hispanics they are not all illegal and if he is against illegals well make them legal and problem solved.

Thats just my .02 cents
yea they tried that before, gave millions of the fuckers amnesty. All that did was empower them even more to break the law and come here knowing that the whole legal process can easily and cheaply be bypassed.

While europeans who wish to come here, even english speaking ones MUST do it the legal way or they get booted. Its fucking bullshit.

Simple solution is to fine the shit out of businesses that hire them. It has been shown that with no jobs they will stop coming. Mexicans dont give a shit about america, their heart is in their country which they are too lazy to do anything about.

If the american immigrants had been lazy like that, we would still be under british rule.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #27 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Time Served

So have you all forgotten the history of this country? This country is founded on open immigration. It is a haven for anyone and everyone sick of their homeland.

You want to see Irish and Italian flags, then go to any major city in the northeast. That is where the Irish and Italian immigrants settled.

The problems in our country are not a result of immigration or immigration laws. The problem stems for a government so retarded it thinks it can give away trillions of dollars while taking in nothing. The government steals from those working and gives to those that choose to do nothing. This is not an immigration or race issue, it's about being a retarded gov't official or a dumbass lazy person expecting someone to take care of you.
post #28 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I am against illegal immigration.
Quote:
My thoughts are: Why would we give you citizenship, when we do not want them here to begin with.
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. Sounds like from your original post that you dont want hispanics here at all but then you say your only against illegals. I wonder why this has turned into a race issue.

Honestly, what is so bad about illegals? Most of them arent illegal by choice and Im sure would go through the immigration process if it was easier and more streamlined (like it was when all of our ancestors came here). As far as work ethic is concerned I would take a mexican worker over a white worker anyday, its not hard to figure out why. Also by making all them citizens, giving them SS#'s and having them pay taxes then that just takes off some of the burden off me at the end of the year. They are here and arent going anywhere. Thats the way its been for hundreds of years, might as well get used to it and make the best of it.

That all being said, the ones that refuse citizenship and only want to evade taxes, get rid of them but dont lump them in with all hispanics. Im sure for every hispanic evading taxes there is a natural citizen doing the same. (bad thing is they are all mostly in the whitehouse)
post #29 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
So, you think all illegals are hispanic?
I would bet that 95% of illegal immigrants in the United States are Mexicans. The remaining 5% is a mix of Canadians and random other stuff.

And I think these marches would be a prime place for police to start rounding up and deporting illegals. And an end to immigration? WTF does that mean? Do Mexicans really think that the best solution is just opening up the border 100%?
post #30 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yep. Rick has presidential hopes in his future. There's no way in hell he'll run off the hispanic vote before November, either.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #31 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
So have you all forgotten the history of this country? This country is founded on open immigration. It is a haven for anyone and everyone sick of their homeland.

You want to see Irish and Italian flags, then go to any major city in the northeast. That is where the Irish and Italian immigrants settled.

The problems in our country are not a result of immigration or immigration laws. The problem stems for a government so retarded it thinks it can give away trillions of dollars while taking in nothing. The government steals from those working and gives to those that choose to do nothing. This is not an immigration or race issue, it's about being a retarded gov't official or a dumbass lazy person expecting someone to take care of you.
You're right about it being a problem with the govt. The problem is that they won't enforce the laws that we already have. If they did, then they would keep all these people from freely coming over here and living.

As for the Irish, Italian, etc. That was another time. The country was young and NEEDED the hands for labor and growth. Those people weren't overwhelming the system without giving back like the people are doing today. The people over here today seem to still hold their allegience to another country and send money back over there.
post #32 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 02:09 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Do Mexicans really think that the best solution is just opening up the border 100%?
Well, yeah! Why not? I would say a great amount of illegals are wanting what white America has and the best way to go about it is to either guilt or breed them out of it.

post #33 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Lifer

Just saw coverage of the march on WFAA.com and those fucking america hating wetbacks are carrying american flags, HUGE american flags. I saw no less than a dozen of them and not a single mexican flag. How dare they!
post #34 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
You're right about it being a problem with the govt. The problem is that they won't enforce the laws that we already have. If they did, then they would keep all these people from freely coming over here and living.

As for the Irish, Italian, etc. That was another time. The country was young and NEEDED the hands for labor and growth. Those people weren't overwhelming the system without giving back like the people are doing today. The people over here today seem to still hold their allegience to another country and send money back over there.
You are starting to think on the right path, but you still have it wrong. The problem isn't the immigrants; it is the very "system" you speak of. It is overwhelmed because there isn't enough money coming in and too much going out. The system needs to be fixed.
post #35 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Founding Member

I'm down here at baylor hospital right now and saw all the american flags too. Thought it was kinda odd.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #36 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Lifer

They fell waaaaaaaay short of that 100,000 crowd estimate in Dallas...try 25,000.

I love it. My legal hispanic brothers know full well what's best, and that's why they stayed home. I know several Mexican's that came over years ago, and went through the proper channels and became CITIZENS! It just belittles their efforts (and fortitude) for just anyone to come into what is now THEIR country illegally, and be granted the same rights and benefits that they work so hard for.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #37 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 06:35 PM
CJD
Time Served

Just saw the recap on Fox 4. They been some busy little bees. Protests in Dallas, Queens, Sacramento, L.A., and Chicago.

I noticed the American flags too. It's bullshit, and it pisses me off, because they REALLY want to fly Mexican flags. I will NEVER forget the first protests where there were almost exclusively Mexican flags. People raised a stink about it, and ever since then, every protest has primarily been with American flags. But see, you shouldn't have to tell them to fly American flags. If they loved this country asmuch as I do, then the American flag should be the flag of choice 95% of the time.
post #38 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. Sounds like from your original post that you dont want hispanics here at all but then you say your only against illegals. I wonder why this has turned into a race issue.

Honestly, what is so bad about illegals? Most of them arent illegal by choice and Im sure would go through the immigration process if it was easier and more streamlined (like it was when all of our ancestors came here). As far as work ethic is concerned I would take a mexican worker over a white worker anyday, its not hard to figure out why. Also by making all them citizens, giving them SS#'s and having them pay taxes then that just takes off some of the burden off me at the end of the year. They are here and arent going anywhere. Thats the way its been for hundreds of years, might as well get used to it and make the best of it.

That all being said, the ones that refuse citizenship and only want to evade taxes, get rid of them but dont lump them in with all hispanics. Im sure for every hispanic evading taxes there is a natural citizen doing the same. (bad thing is they are all mostly in the whitehouse)
I've worked with alot of hispanic people and they miss or are late and talk on their phones just as much or more than everyone else. It's a myth unless you are just talking about illegals.They are here by their own choice so they are illegal by their own choice nobody forced them to come here.
post #39 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 08:10 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
This country is founded on open immigration.
This statement is 100% true, our country was founded by immigrants, not by illegal invaders. How can you compare people coming into our country illegally to those that came here through Ellis Island and had to prove themselves worthy of being an American citizen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
Just saw the recap on Fox 4. They been some busy little bees. Protests in Dallas, Queens, Sacramento, L.A., and Chicago.
I have noticed this shit, it is soo comical how all these stupid ass mexicans are demonstrating in all these cities, but they are too cowardly to really demonstrate in Arizona where the actual law is in effect. If they pull that shit in AZ they/their momma/daddy/aunt/uncle/whatthefuckever is going to get deported.

Fuckin' cowards.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #40 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It is overwhelmed because there isn't enough money coming in and too much going out. The system needs to be fixed.
To fix it, we need:
A. more money coming in = more taxes
B. less money going out = less immigrants

I sure as hell don't want to pay more taxes to support them so that leaves 'B'.
post #41 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 01:14 PM
IA2

Quote:

I think you missed the point. LEGAL immigration is not under discussion. ILLEGAL immigration is. What you are describing is LEGAL immigration, thru ellis island. As far as i know immigrants who come here legally, learn the language, are AMERICANS first and foremost before claiming the country where they came from - are welcomed.

What we have today is a group of invaders walking across the border, and a group of politicians that are to scared/weak to enforce the laws on the books, or are pandering for votes. These marches are designed to further scare them. The fact that they feel bold enough to have these marches tells me that they are reaching a critical mass.

Arizona is trying to do something on their own, and will be buried in lawsuits for years to come because of it. Inevitably they will find a liberal, spineless judge who will repeal the law. Meanwhile, the illegals will just keep coming, and having anchor babies, and gaining power.

The only solution that i see is to fine the shit out of whoever employs them, and start throwing CEOs into jail to make the point. This will dry up the jobs, and the problem solves itself. If you want to come here, and work here, citizenship would be required.
post #42 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Here's video from a debate between Krok and Garcia before the rally.

http://cbs11tv.com/video/[email protected] <---pt1

http://cbs11tv.com/video/[email protected] <---pt2

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
post #43 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

The funniest thing to me was 99% of the protest I saw, they were all protesting in spanish. THIS IS AMERICA, learn the damn language if you want to be American so bad. Stupid people, like said previously, carring american flags makes them think that some of us will believe them. As far as a mexican working hard, yeah maybe the illegal ones who get paid under the table by boss man, only because they know, if they f*ck up, boss man can fire them, with out paying unemployment. We have a legal way to become a citizen to help maintain our borders. By them coming here illegally, when we catch them we should make it a law that they will never be able to come here legally. Might persue a couple of the ones not to cross and wait to do it the legal way.
post #44 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
I think you missed the point. LEGAL immigration is not under discussion. ILLEGAL immigration is. What you are describing is LEGAL immigration, thru ellis island. As far as i know immigrants who come here legally, learn the language, are AMERICANS first and foremost before claiming the country where they came from - are welcomed.

What we have today is a group of invaders walking across the border, and a group of politicians that are to scared/weak to enforce the laws on the books, or are pandering for votes. These marches are designed to further scare them. The fact that they feel bold enough to have these marches tells me that they are reaching a critical mass.

Arizona is trying to do something on their own, and will be buried in lawsuits for years to come because of it. Inevitably they will find a liberal, spineless judge who will repeal the law. Meanwhile, the illegals will just keep coming, and having anchor babies, and gaining power.

The only solution that i see is to fine the shit out of whoever employs them, and start throwing CEOs into jail to make the point. This will dry up the jobs, and the problem solves itself. If you want to come here, and work here, citizenship would be required.
Yup, working should be a citizen privilege. It does ask on job applications if you have a legal right to work, it has been there aslong as i can remember.

The illegals are asking why they should become citizens, well theres a big one right there. We need value and reason why its worth for residents to become citizens.

Back when america was the worlds factory we needed all those people for labor. America is no longer where the jobs are, try mexico or china!

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #45 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Lifer

if your a legal us citizen then your cool with me. if your an illegal immigrant with no intent to follow the laws to gain citizenship then you can march your ass right back to mexico!

98 Brokra
post #46 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Well you all know how I feel about the fucking beaners. Is that a bad enough racial slur? How about wetbacks?

Quote:
There is no almost to it. Perry is a liberal fag, wake up.

Quote:

That's because perry is the enemy of all texans. He will NEVER ever do anything about immigration. Ever.
Quote:
At least someone else knows perry is human garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #47 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Project X in tha Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Well you all know how I feel about the fucking beaners. Is that a bad enough racial slur? How about wetbacks?
Its funny how you assholes say that you are against all illegal immigration yet your comments keep referring to all illegals as " Mexicans ,beaners, wetbacks". Lets just be honest and admit that you fags are a bunch of racist bigots that are looking for a scapegoat for your government's constant fuck ups. A guest worker program would be the best answer to this immigration problem. This is what I would suggest..

Let them apply for guest worker program.
Run background check
Let them come in for set amount of time.
Pay taxes while working here.
When set time is up return home to reapply for another term

What I dont understand is all the hatred towards Mexicans in general ( both legal and illegal ). Sadly the once great is becoming this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
post #48 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fst_stng View Post
Its funny how you assholes say that you are against all illegal immigration yet your comments keep referring to all illegals as " Mexicans ,beaners, wetbacks". Lets just be honest and admit that you fags are a bunch of racist bigots that are looking for a scapegoat for your government's constant fuck ups.

Only the simple minded ones that try to debate this stuff turn it into a race issue because they cant come up with valid reasoning or they are just tryig to get a rise out of folks, which of course takes the spot light and makes everyone look like racist fucks. Of course there are some that just dislike anyone that isnt white and had an ancestor that came from Europe.

If you want to debate valid reasoning without letting skin color become a factor debate the issue with people like MikeB or a few others.

On the issue of workers programs, they already have them in place. But if I remember right they are only valid for so long and then the person has to return home for so long before re-applying. If that person is from right across the border then thats no big deal, if they escaped somewhere like El Salvador then getting back will be an issue. I agree though, the problem isnt how high the fence is, its the immigration process itself. It needs to be streamlined.
post #49 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 09:19 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
The funniest thing to me was 99% of the protest I saw, they were all protesting in spanish.
I noticed this too. Plus their shirts and signs were predominately Spanish as well. You want Americans to love ya, but you can't even make your demands in a language most Americans can understand. Not cool.

I look at this sort of like adoption. If you go through the process and are a legal, you're like a brother/sister and are more then welcome to be here.

Otherwise, you're that damned brat that broke into my house and are leeching off me.

Yeah, no apples to apples. It's illegal, /end story.

America has adapted quite a bit for people who speak Spanish. I know for a fact that Mexicans are not that bad in general. I just feel they should follow the process. If they are not accepted the legal way, they are not accepted.

Same would go for me if I wanted to be somewhere else. I've been in countries where you may get 30 days and after that you better get the hell out. We're not asking for too much and we're actually quite nice compared to other fairly successful/civilized countries.

My '03 Sold.
post #50 of 166 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Project X in tha Works

Im definitely not arguing the fact that our borders should be secured and illegal immigrants need to be deported , but its turned out to be an all out persecution
on a people who are typically known to be hard workers. Hatred is being spewed out the mouths of even well respected members of the church such as Dr. Lamar Cooper, president of Criswell College, calling illegal immigrants "wetbacks". Are the racial slurs really necessary? All it does is increase racial tensions in an already tense situation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement