So, with all of this illegal immigration stuff going on - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Question So, with all of this illegal immigration stuff going on

do you feel that the USA has finally reached a tipping point on this issue?

I read on drudge where the mexicans are organizing rallies in 70 cities. Bloomberg says the new law is the US committing suicide. In phoenix mexican restaurants are without customers. Mexican cabs refuse to give rides to white people. On drudge yesterday there was a developing item saying that people were organizing a boycott of mexican businesses (it disappeared a short time later). A lot of texans want a similar law to arizona's. And so on. A lot of strong feelings out there.

It seems that a lot of people are tired of the status quo and are ready to do something about it (on both sides).

What do you see happening in the near future? An economic war? Political battles? More progress on a southern wall?

Discuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Boost is Good

I say in response to San Fransisco's boycott, that Arizona tells all the illegal about the benefits of living in San Fransisco the harbor city, and issue them a 1 way bus ticket to San Fransisco and let the city of San Fransisco figure out what to do with the millions of them.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Lifer

Don't know but I see it getting worse before it gets better. But if things are done right we should come out stronger on the other side.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Lifer

The populace are fed up with the way out country has been run for the last two decades.
Illegal immigration is a topic that brings everyones emotions out.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Resident Curmudgeon

Our country is under attack... the Mexicans are taking over and without ever firing a shot... Our politicians won't do anything about it for fear of alienating a future voting block that could keep them in office.

If we stopped all illegal imigration tomorrow, we'd still be twenty years too late.

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed.

mardyn

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
people that do not think we are at war with mexico are gravely mistaken, we have been under attack for quite some time.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Lifer

So with all the stuff going on, what parts of Dallas will all of a sudden be ghost towns?

South Buckner will be desserted for sure.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:49 PM
T-MINUS

Simply, I think citizens will continue to grow more vocal, as local governments follow their concerns and the illegals and federal government will fight the masses and force their agenda. It will lead to a head and violence will follow.

[email protected] mexicans boycotting whites to chase those mexican dollars!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:51 PM
DFWS

bitch all you want but it won't change

Keepin' The Old School Alive
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
do you feel that the USA has finally reached a tipping point on this issue?

I read on drudge where the mexicans are organizing rallies in 70 cities. Bloomberg says the new law is the US committing suicide. In phoenix mexican restaurants are without customers. Mexican cabs refuse to give rides to white people. On drudge yesterday there was a developing item saying that people were organizing a boycott of mexican businesses (it disappeared a short time later). A lot of texans want a similar law to arizona's. And so on. A lot of strong feelings out there.

It seems that a lot of people are tired of the status quo and are ready to do something about it (on both sides).

What do you see happening in the near future? An economic war? Political battles? More progress on a southern wall?

Discuss
Isn't Mayor Bloomberg the guy who was shipping homeless citizens out of New York because they were a burden on the local economy?

EDIT: Yep.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-for-homeless/
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Time Served

The majority of Americans want a common sense policy and enforcement of immigration.

Why this is so hard for the federal government to figure out is a testament to its ineptitude...

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Old Timer

Obama and the democrats want to give out amnesty before the November Election. They realize that they are going to get their ass handed to them unless they can bribe a large amount of people to vote for them. By giving Amnesty, Obama and Pelosi think that they can get a super majority in the house and senate again and keep the tea party members out and the republican party.

2006 Mustang GT
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Time Served

Mexican nationals that have an issue with American immigration policy should look at what happens to Guatemalans caught illegally in Mexico....

http://www.worldpress.org/0901feature22.htm

Yep, its OK for Mexico to do illegal "round ups", but its evil here in the US....
uh huh...

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Lifer

Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it, too.

-Well, what is this? -Read it.

-What is this for? -It's directions.

To Race Wars.

We'll see how you go.

Then we'll talk.

-How's it going? -What's up?

-Welcome to Race Wars. -Great. Thanks a lot.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Lifer

It took a long time for us to get into this mess and it has caused alot of heartache. It will take a long time to fix it and it will be painful before it gets better.

We have to start somewhere though, and this sure seems like a good place to me.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Worship me

I'm just real tired of hearing about freeloaders who don't want to participate in our society. I'm all for anyone coming here who wants to but they should be required to play by the same shitty rules that I am forced to play by.
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Lifer

What pisses me off the most about this whole situation, is our country has bent over backwards for this people that wouldn't piss on america if it was on fire. They sure dont mind raising the mexican flag, well you love mexico so much go back. American has gone to shit, and we all know that. Any country that will recognize spanish as a second language is in trouble. I would love to see this country rally and kick them out, but honestly I doubt it will happen in my life time. It sickens me how when you fill out a job app, you read bi lingual is a plus. I applaud the cities, and states that are trying to make a stand.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
I say in response to San Fransisco's boycott, that Arizona tells all the illegal about the benefits of living in San Fransisco the harbor city, and issue them a 1 way bus ticket to San Fransisco and let the city of San Fransisco figure out what to do with the millions of them.
I wish. San Fran is too pussified to put it money where its mouth is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Isn't Mayor Bloomberg the guy who was shipping homeless citizens out of New York because they were a burden on the local economy?

EDIT: Yep.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-for-homeless/
And just yesterday, he was chastising Arizona for kicking out illegals. Ah, the irony. From Punisher's quote, send 'em to NYC, too.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 05:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
I wish. San Fran is too pussified to put it money where its mouth is.

And just yesterday, he was chastising Arizona for kicking out illegals. Ah, the irony. From Punisher's quote, send 'em to NYC, too.
They are slowly choking that city as well. When we went up there at thanks giving, they were all over.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Lifer

i say unless the goverment and/or state does something quick,mexicans are going to start dieing real soon.

fault will not be put on americans when this happens,if so your looking at a civil war withen 3 months.

RON PAUL '08
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Lifer

How in the hell does religion get involved with this? The below quote is from a reverend that plans on marching in downtown dallas to protest.

"We are not here as politicians," said the Rev. Eric Folkerth, senior pastor of Northaven United Methodist Church of Dallas. "We are here to speak to what we believe to be God's commandments."

The whole story: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...h.d2adc43.html
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Lifer

how in the hell do we get a muslim pres.?

RON PAUL '08
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
how in the hell do we get a muslim pres.?
LMAO you speak the truth..

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Lifer

Its funny up in Pennsylvania some things I've noticed: The hotel maids are all white, and the road workers are all white, even some women. All service industry people are even white.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Lifer

I think it will get worse before it gets better. right now neither party has put forward a decent plan to reform immigration. but I think this will hurt the republicans more, because all of a sudden the people and the media have forgotten about the healthcare issue, and now immigration is the fiery issue.

post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Lifer

There's nothing more to discuss about healthcare until the up and coming elections. The healthcare bill was passed, there's nothing more to debate.

post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Its funny up in Pennsylvania some things I've noticed: The hotel maids are all white, and the road workers are all white, even some women. All service industry people are even white.
What the fuck are you saying? Everyone know those are jobs that Americans will not do, and therefor illegals are needed o do them.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No way. There's no way lazy Americans will do those jobs. At least that's what the messicans would have you believe to justify them being here.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Lifer

Maybe the lazy Americans are in the South. Like I said, an observation.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Maybe the lazy Americans are in the South. Like I said, an observation.
I will agree with you on that.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
No way. There's no way lazy Americans will do those jobs. At least that's what the messicans would have you believe to justify them being here.
Nope. Americans won't take shit jobs.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...try-plant.html
post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post
There's nothing more to discuss about healthcare until the up and coming elections. The healthcare bill was passed, there's nothing more to debate.
well I think a lot of republicans were hoping to ride that anger over the healthcare law into the elections, and that was probably the issue that would best sway independent voters. now it looks as if immigration might be the anger issue

post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's just like that in Minnesota too, if you replace "white" with "mexican".

There was one guy that was a housekeeper where I worked that was from Belize, all the mexican guys called him "Apocolypto". lol
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Lifer

I think things usually have to get worse before they get better. And I mean better for everyone. Getting things in order will make the people in Mexico and in the US better off in the long run. I don't believe the overall majority of people want to get rid of illegals just because they're Mexican or whatever. People are finally figuring out that un-documented illegal workers just have such a huge negative long term effect on everyone involved including the illegals themselves. The answer is simple on paper. Plug up the borders, get a better system to document legit folks coming here for a better life, and enforce the laws/penalties for not paying into the system while they're here. That's pretty much it IMO.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Worship me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement