mexican government tells mexican nartionals to stay clear of Arizona - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
makin' bacon

mexican government tells mexican nartionals to stay clear of Arizona

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04...immigrant-law/

Quote:
Mexico issues travel alert over new Arizona law

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's government is warning its citizens about travel to Arizona because of a tough new immigration law there.

The travel alert from the Foreign Relations Department urges Mexicans in Arizona to "act with prudence and respect the framework of local laws."

It says that the law's passage shows "an adverse political atmosphere for migrant communities and for all Mexican visitors."

It says that once the law takes effect, foreigners can be detained if they fail to carry immigration documents. While enforcement details are not yet clear, the alert says "it should be assumed that any Mexican citizen could be bothered and questioned for no other reason at any moment."
Looks like the new law is already working well.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:22 PM
$uper $low

*golf clap*
Stay out, illegal beaners.

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Time Served

How long before American's aren't welcome in Mexico as retaliation?

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
oh nose, I can't go get my organs harvested out of me while I fade into the light?
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
makin' bacon

Quote:
Have you ever looked at the laws governing being in mexico illegally? Look it up.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:49 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
"migrant communities"
hilarious.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
oh nose, I can't go get my organs harvested out of me while I fade into the light?
I'm not saying that I'll be upset when I'm not welcome in Mehico, but do you guys think there will be any kind of retaliation??
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm not saying that I'll be upset when I'm not welcome in Mehico, but do you guys think there will be any kind of retaliation??
Do you really think there is anything the Mexican government can do, if it wasn't for American money Mexico would not even exist. I for on can live the rest of my life and never go anywhere in Mexico, now if the took away Mexican food we might have a problem.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:04 PM
I got your Jihad!!

there's going to be a lot of empty kitchens and tall grass in AZ

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Have you ever looked at the laws governing being in mexico illegally? Look it up.

Stevo
It's too bad our government can't copy their immigration laws.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
Do you really think there is anything the Mexican government can do, if it wasn't for American money Mexico would not even exist. I for on can live the rest of my life and never go anywhere in Mexico, now if the took away Mexican food we might have a problem.
I'm not talking of government retaliation, I'm talking an increase in tourists getting hassled, and kidnapping/murders of Americans in country. Eye for an eye type shit.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm not talking of government retaliation, I'm talking an increase in tourists getting hassled, and kidnapping/murders of Americans in country. Eye for an eye type shit.
It might get bad for a short time but when we all stop going down there and our money stays here then they will have nothing to fund their escapades.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It might get bad for a short time but when we all stop going down there and our money stays here then they will have nothing to fund their escapades.
Going to Cancun for my honeymoon in 6 Weeks... awesome.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Time Served

Quote:
True
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:45 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
I don't think they're too worried about tall grass
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Old Timer

We need the same laws here in Texas!!!

If these Liberals want the illegals so bad, then ship them to San Fran and New York City..

2006 Mustang GT
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:01 PM
IA2

Quote:
Been to tijuana lately?
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Grass grows in Az?
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
That would be smart, cut off the biggest source of outside funding next to the illegals being in the US. If they want to start a battle, they better be prepared to be South(er) Texas.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Bullshit.
Those jobs will go back to the kids who should be doing them, and the ex-cons who can't get any other kind of work.
(exaggeration)

post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I remember the great sombrero embargo of 1983, man that made life a bitch....

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:36 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Bullshit.
Those jobs will go back to the kids who should be doing them, and the ex-cons who can't get any other kind of work.
(exaggeration)
Less Brown..... MOOO Green.

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
That would be smart, cut off the biggest source of outside funding next to the illegals being in the US. If they want to start a battle, they better be prepared to be South(er) Texas.
Quote:
MEXICO CITY — The money sent home by Mexican migrants fell in 2008 for the first time on record, Mexico's central bank said Tuesday — part of a global trend that could worsen as emigrants from developing countries lose jobs in the global financial crisis.

Remittances, Mexico's second-largest source of foreign income after oil, plunged 3.6 percent to $25 billion in 2008 compared to $26 billion for the previous year, the central bank said.
While remittances represent less than 4 percent of GDP, their decline is being felt in towns across Mexico, where lines at Western Union counters have all but disappeared. New businesses funded by migrant money are no longer opening and construction has stopped on homes that have been built in stages as cash arrived from those working abroad.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...5_remit28.html

Quote:
· In the past 20 years, tourism (domestic plus international visitors) has constituted an average of 8% of Mexico's GDP and 5.7% of employment.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/ne....12525465.html

Go ahead, Mexico, jack with us.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Lifer

i highly doubt illegal messicans are going to respect the law considering they have been ignoring it for years

98 Brokra
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
I lol'd at this. I can just imagine some white guy staring out at his tall lawn, thinking about the bill that just passed and going "... Fuck!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Time Served

Angry

This new bill passing means that all hispanics, legal immigrants or not, are going to avoid AZ as much as possible and move to (or visit) the other border states instead - Texas being one of them.

So now they're all coming here - like it or not.

2003 Sonic Blue GT
BBK CAI - Accufab TB/Plenum - Ford Racing 4.10's - Bassani O/R X-Pipe - Borla Stinger catback - RAM HDX Clutch - Pro 5.0 shifter
Ford Racing C-Springs - 18x9/10 Chrome FR500s - PowerSlot Rotors - Billet Interior - Mach Chin Spoiler - Cobra Rear Spoiler
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Lifer

Good! I dont see the complaint! See ya.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Time Served

Here ya go Mexicos Immigration Laws towards Foreigners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaE1sWGdnY
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Time Served

Heres some stats from the guy from Boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKoEE...eature=related
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Lifer

http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2010/04/...heyre-tougher/

Let’s Adopt Mexico’s Immigration Laws; They’re Tougher

28/04/2010
Let’s Adopt Mexico’s Immigration Laws; They’re Tougher
Filed under: Border Security,Homeland Security,Illegal aliens,Leftist moonbats,Mexico,Politics — sfcmac @ 16:00
Think about this when the open-borders/reconquista blowhards bitch about America’s immigration law, and Arizona’s actual enforcement thereof.

If American policymakers are looking for legal models on which to base new laws restricting immigration and expelling foreign lawbreakers, they have a handy guide: the Mexican constitution.

Adopted in 1917, the constitution of the United Mexican States borrows heavily from American constitutional and legal principles. It combines those principles with a strong sense nationalism, cultural self-identity, paternalism, and state power. Mexico’s constitution contains many provisions to protect the country from foreigners, including foreigners legally resident in the country and even foreign-born people who have become naturalized Mexican citizens. The Mexican constitution segregates immigrants and naturalized citizens from native-born citizens by denying immigrants basic human rights that Mexican immigrants enjoy in the United States.

……Summary

In brief, the Mexican Constitution states that:

•Immigrants and foreign visitors are banned from public political discourse.
•Immigrants and foreigners are denied certain basic property rights.
•Immigrants are denied equal employment rights.
•Immigrants and naturalized citizens will never be treated as real Mexican citizens.
•Immigrants and naturalized citizens are not to be trusted in public service.
•Immigrants and naturalized citizens may never become members of the clergy.
•Private citizens may make citizens arrests of lawbreakers (i.e., illegal immigrants) and hand them to the authorities.
•Immigrants may be expelled from Mexico for any reason and without due process.
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p17844.xml

More:

……Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

•Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
•A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
•A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

•Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
•Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

•Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
•Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
•Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14632

Now, compare that to our laws.
The following are excerpts from the Federal Statute known as Title 8 of the U.S. Code.

US law on illegal entry:
US Code Title 8 Section 1325.

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; Misrepresentation and concealment of facts:
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both. Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of -
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or (2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

Federal Law regarding the hiring of illegals:

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A): “A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
Assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions. Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.”

Those who aid and abet:

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)( b )(iii)

Which states, in part,
“Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.”
“It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law. Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.”

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...324—a000-.html
http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/8/12/II/VIII/1325

Here’s the complete section on illegal immigration:

Part VIII–General Penalty Provisions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sec. 1321. Prevention of unauthorized landing of aliens PDF TEXT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sec. 1322. Bringing in aliens subject to denial of admission on a health-related ground; persons liable; clearance papers; exceptions; “person” defined PDF TEXT

Sec. 1323. Unlawful bringing of aliens into United States PDF TEXT

Sec. 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens PDF TEXT

Sec. 1324a. Unlawful employment of aliens PDF TEXT

Sec. 1324b. Unfair immigration-related employment practices PDF TEXT

Sec. 1324c. Penalties for document fraud PDF TEXT

Sec. 1324d. Civil penalties for failure to depart PDF TEXT

Sec. 1325. Improper entry by alien PDF TEXT

Sec. 1326. Reentry of removed aliens PDF TEXT

Sec. 1327. Aiding or assisting certain aliens to enter PDF TEXT

Sec. 1328. Importation of alien for immoral purpose PDF TEXT

Sec. 1329. Jurisdiction of district courts PDF TEXT

Sec. 1330. Collection of penalties and expenses PDF TEXT

We have a pretty good set of laws that spell out what should and can happen to those who violate the statutes. But hell, I’d take some of those Mexican laws and incorporate them into our U.S. Codes. Then the La Raza pendejos would really have something to squawk about.

Link to U.S. Codes:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...SCC12&PDFS=YES

Related post:
http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2010/04/...bill-into-law/
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Lifer

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010, 08:26 PM
I Я Invizabul

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
He goes cross eyed when he yells too loud .... thats all I could focus on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement