Fox news failed hit piece on Jesse Ventura raises more 9/11 questions - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Fox news failed hit piece on Jesse Ventura raises more 9/11 questions

Fox news reporter Jeffrey Shapiro decided to go after Jesse Ventura and his latest book. Apparently this reporter was at ground zero on 9/11. In the Article he goes on to smear Ventura while revealing some interesting things which I listed below.

“Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.”

“A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy. While I was talking with a fellow reporter and several NYPD officers, Building 7 suddenly collapsed, and before it hit the ground, not a single sound emanated from the tower area. There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was."

So according to this Shapiro guy Larry Silverstein was on the phone with his insurance company asking permission to demolish WTC7? Now if you were going to demolish a building wouldn't the explosives have to be pre placed? Last time I heard they don't run into burning buildings and throw explosives around to do a controlled demolition in a couple hours. After all, myself and anyone saying towers 1 and 2 were brought down by explosives have been ridiculed to no end about how many people would have to be involved, and how long it would have to have been planned, etc. I find it funny he writes "there was no secret, there was no conspiracy!" Now anyone even saying anything about bombs in the buildings is a nut or a conspiracy kook if you make that claim, but this guy says demolishing wtc7 was on the table all along? Here's the firefighters exact words from the video below. “It’s blowing’ boy.” … “Keep your eye on that building, it’ll be coming down soon.” … “The building is about to blow up, move it back.” … “Here we are walking back. There’s a building, about to blow up…”

Now this joker Shapiro states "There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was." I guess Mr Shapiro is selectively deaf when it's convenient. Sorry, I'll take the firefighters word for it over his. Mr Shapiro is a former WASHINGTON DC prosecutor now turned journalist, which is stated at the bottom of the Fox link.

Here's the Fox article.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/...ro-sept-shame/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-23-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 PM
not exclude

Just to throw a small wrench in that theory...there ARE methods to demolish a building from the outside, it's not ideal but possible...especially with an already weakened building.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Lifer

A related video suggested by youtube...

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 09:19 PM
T-MINUS

I look back at those videos and still can't believe that ever happened or that we didn't eradicate Muslims world wide. Weak leaders. The battle they postponed will be the one we are forced to fight in the future.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I look back at those videos and still can't believe that ever happened or that we didn't eradicate Muslims world wide. Weak leaders. The battle they postponed will be the one we are forced to fight in the future.
It's not weak leaders, it's the planned destruction of our country, and It's been in the cards for a very long time.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had mens views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clintons Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship." Former Congressman John Rarick 1971

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault." CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April 1974 issue of the CFRs journal, Foreign Affairs.

"The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government." Harpers, July l958

"... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." H. G. Wells, in his book entitled The New World Order (1939)

"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species." Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 10:29 PM
mannish boy

people wonder why I don't want to bring kids into this shit hole! LOL
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Lifer

911 was an inside job.if you don't think so you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!

RON PAUL '08
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
people wonder why I don't want to bring kids into this shit hole! LOL
I have two kids that have to inherit this mud ball, and that's why I'm never shutting up, or will not stop telling people what has been done to us. I'm talking about the whole picture, not just the events of September 11th.

They're dumbing us down, poisoning us, using constant deception, and just have no regard for anything. It's being done incrementally so the average Joe doesn't see it coming. It's like the frog in the water scenario, by the time the frog realizes the water is boiling, it's too late, he's cooked.

It's very crazy when you read the major players that have written books about this stuff a long time ago. Aldous Huxley's a brave new world, Zbigniew Brzezinski's between two ages, which cost me $680 to purchase I might add, but what's inside those two books alone is incredible. Brzezinski has had MAJOR influence in our government and others as well, and it continues to this day. This man is brilliant, but in the worst kind of way.

The more and more research I do it all keeps leading to the same objective that's been planned for a long time. The objective is complete control of a helpless society, dependent on drugs and government hand holding for every aspect of your life. It's hard to believe a lot of this stuff for the common person because they have been programmed to deny it, and it takes a lot of time to do the research and sift through the dis information, and all the stuff that's out there.

We have a world of different cultures, yet everyone's getting the UNESCO educational playbook from the UN! Ask the average person who's in the UN, or how they got into the UN considering they don't have elections? Most people know very little about the UN, and that should scare everyone considering they control everything. We are living in a planned society that has a goal in mind, and has a governing body that's held accountable to absolutely no one. The future they want and are leading us towards, is not the future that we all desire for our children and generations to come.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-25-2010 at 10:35 AM.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Lifer

Mr. tin foil. Maybe this will make sense to you.

Why do people reject knowledge and attack you for giving them knowledge?

1. From a psychological view point, this information is not easy to swallow, one can not accept this information and go on with their lives in the same way.
The brain recognizes that this info will force it to re-arrange and reprogram several pieces of information it has accumulated over the years. And the brain will fight, because it requires a high amount of mental effort. And the best way to avoid such an effort, is to reject the info.

2. The second reason deals with the problem of ego. Due to a persons ego, he/she will fight you and your info, because he/she values their own words over yours. They can not accept that you might have stumbled upon such valuable truths, that they have not realized, and in defense of their ego, they disclaim your truths.

3. In many occasions, the person is so comfortable living the fast life, they simply do not want to change their way of life, and could not care less about what happens in the world, they are too focused on them selves.

4. Some are so dependent on the system they will fight to defend it.

5. They believe and value the voice of the system, it has become the prime decider of their reality.

So what is the voice of the system? The media.
They believe the illusion.

I hope this clears thing up for you there tin foil.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 08:40 AM
duh...duh....duh

There is a reason TFH and fast83 are on my ignore lists and you are not. At least you make sensible arguments and comprehensive sentences. I'm not trying to claim I am a genius but hell, I have no idea what they are trying to say sometimes other than FTG or something.

Personally, I find these counter arguments (or conspiracy theories) no different than me saying...

tazz007! You're going to be assassinated July 21st 2023!!!! Who the hell am I and why the hell would you trust me?

Not that we can trust the government all that much, but hell I watched a couple of planes fly into some buildings. Hell, most of us know a person or two who were at the Pentagon or KNEW people at the Pentagon who can vouch for what happened. I'm not going to put their opinions above janitors and so forth.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that if the counter argument were true the media would not eat it up! I mean, that's what they live for these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Mr. tin foil. Maybe this will make sense to you.

Why do people reject knowledge and attack you for giving them knowledge?

1. From a psychological view point, this information is not easy to swallow, one can not accept this information and go on with their lives in the same way.
The brain recognizes that this info will force it to re-arrange and reprogram several pieces of information it has accumulated over the years. And the brain will fight, because it requires a high amount of mental effort. And the best way to avoid such an effort, is to reject the info.

2. The second reason deals with the problem of ego. Due to a persons ego, he/she will fight you and your info, because he/she values their own words over yours. They can not accept that you might have stumbled upon such valuable truths, that they have not realized, and in defense of their ego, they disclaim your truths.

3. In many occasions, the person is so comfortable living the fast life, they simply do not want to change their way of life, and could not care less about what happens in the world, they are too focused on them selves.

4. Some are so dependent on the system they will fight to defend it.

5. They believe and value the voice of the system, it has become the prime decider of their reality.

So what is the voice of the system? The media.
They believe the illusion.

I hope this clears thing up for you there tin foil.

My '03 Sold.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

My buddy ( who went to ground Zero to help out ) is finally waking up, I've been trying to show him things for awhile and I got him to sit down this weekend and watch " wake up call " now he's mad. He said he never wanted to believe these things, but he's seeing with a new set of eyes. We have to keep trying to wake up our country so we can take it back.

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post

Not that we can trust the government all that much, but hell I watched a couple of planes fly into some buildings. Hell, most of us know a person or two who were at the Pentagon or KNEW people at the Pentagon who can vouch for what happened. I'm not going to put their opinions above janitors and so forth.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that if the counter argument were true the media would not eat it up! I mean, that's what they live for these days.
Look up who owns all media. And if you say Ted Turner. Look up who owns his holdings. Look up who owns the land that the Georgia guide stones are on.

You are the perfect example of why I posted this. Your strong willed, intelligent, But unfortunately probable like me, lazy. And will not take the time and trouble too look things up for yourself. But, if you ever do start to look things up, and find the proper documents. You will not be able to stop looking.

And yes there is a ton of B.S. out there. But, so is the truth. Your the only one that can find that truth as it pertains to you. And unfortunately, you are not going to find the hole truth, or even 1/2 the truth from any news net work.

If your ever inclined, I would invite you here, and we can debated face to face. I can assure you, I can show you documents that will forever change the way you think.

Edit: BTW. Debate means just exactly that. A debate, no hot headed B.S. Just an exchange of thoughts, ideas, and facts that can be found.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.

Last edited by tazz007; 04-25-2010 at 11:38 AM.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that if the counter argument were true the media would not eat it up! I mean, that's what they live for these days.
The media definitely has your best interest in mind, and surely they would tell you if there was some big conspiracy.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Time Served

*cough cough* Fascist corporatism *cough cough* you're fucking blind if you think its anything other then that. we're all pawns and corporate boards and executives rule the world. and there's not a DAMN thing we can do about it except bitch and moan. and yes, i know, you're going to say, NO, we're going to rise up!!! yeah right motherfucker.. they can/will make you and whoever follows behind you disappear without a trace.

sooooo.... just live your life, hope you dont get fucked too badly, enjoy as much as you can, and hopefully buy some land and a cabin in bumfuck egypt when the shit really hits the fan.

2008 Freightliner Columbia -- daily driver
2010 Jeep unlimited Rubicon
1991 toyota pickup with a few mods.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 08:35 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
If your ever inclined, I would invite you here, and we can debated face to face. I can assure you, I can show you documents that will forever change the way you think.

Edit: BTW. Debate means just exactly that. A debate, no hot headed B.S. Just an exchange of thoughts, ideas, and facts that can be found.
Odd just saw this.

Anyway, I don't know exactly how to say this but information is easy to get. I can get information that says anything I want it to say. One of the first things I learned in a psychology class that made sense - was basically don't trust what you read. (Headlines, newspapers, statistics...etc)

You don't see me saying everything the media/government reported was true. I DO know 2 planes flew into those buildings though. I am also relatively certain the Pentagon was a plane, not a rocket/missle - just due to a couple of people I know who I trust. One of them just knows other people type of thing.

I'm also not saying you're wrong. I just remember MTFH posting some stuff that was easily explained and discounted. When it is brought up that you could easily discount that, it's like it is written in stone. So, it's pointless to debate anything if both sides mind's are made up already.

In short, this is how I see things.

You can't trust the news media outlets. I give a damned if it is CNN.com...fox...cbs...etc or all these oddball places that you and MTFH post. So, why would I get all excited about your mostly unknown sources - if I don't trust their information?

That's why I don't feel all that excited about a debate with you. Besides being busy as could be these days (trying to get ready to move), I won't believe your data unless I can authenticate it - which I REALLY won't be able to do. I can make data up that looks like governement classified material and you would not be able to truely validate it either. (or anything else I would fabricate for that matter)

I think it would be fun for me to counter most/all of what you say to get the counter arguments down, but I don't think we'll be changing either of our minds.

In general I think..

You = It's all 100% conspiracy
Me = I know what I actually saw, I know what I trust from people so I have my own conclusions.

Do I think the government would not do what you feel they did? Anything is possible, but so far the "clues" are not on very stable ground in my opinion.

My '03 Sold.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
It's not weak leaders, it's the planned destruction of our country, and It's been in the cards for a very long time.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had mens views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clintons Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship." Former Congressman John Rarick 1971

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault." CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April 1974 issue of the CFRs journal, Foreign Affairs.

"The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government." Harpers, July l958

"... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." H. G. Wells, in his book entitled The New World Order (1939)

"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species." Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)
I don't want this to spin into a bible study, but one world government and one world religion is prophesied in the bible. Indeed, the beginnings of both are well under way.

What is happening today in the world comes as no surprise to us bible thumpers
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 10:17 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Agreed.

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
I don't want this to spin into a bible study, but one world government and one world religion is prophesied in the bible. Indeed, the beginnings of both are well under way.

That helps explain why maybe it's so shocking to me. I've never read the bible, and the last time I was in a church was over 25 years ago.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 10:57 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
That helps explain why maybe it's so shocking to me. I've never read the bible, and the last time I was in a church was over 25 years ago.
denny and i get a lot of our info from this guy. He seems to have a pretty good handle on it, and he has a radio show too. On that site are recordings of the show that you can listen to. It's not real preachy and pretty easy to understand. His understanding the endtime level 1 material is pretty good too.

http://www.endtime.com
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
There is a reason TFH and fast83 are on my ignore lists and you are not. At least you make sensible arguments and comprehensive sentences. I'm not trying to claim I am a genius but hell, I have no idea what they are trying to say sometimes other than FTG or something.

Personally, I find these counter arguments (or conspiracy theories) no different than me saying...

tazz007! You're going to be assassinated July 21st 2023!!!! Who the hell am I and why the hell would you trust me?

And none of them can ever be caught, and none of them ever make mistakes. They can't be ever be killed, and there is absolutely nothing that they haven't planned for so it's completely impossible for them to be outdone. They're basically immortal beings far superior to us in every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement