Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
IA2

Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law

I can't believe the gall that the mexican government has taking such a position on this.

If they keep it up i'd like to see the US adopt the exact same policy that mexico has toward immigrants in response.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Mexica....html?x=0&.v=1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Lifer

I Ranchers and Land owners would start shooting these fuckers on site I bet this shit would stop.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
I can't believe the gall that the mexican government has taking such a position on this.

If they keep it up i'd like to see the US adopt the exact same policy that mexico has toward immigrants in response.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Mexica....html?x=0&.v=1
No person that is in this country illegally has any rights provided by the Constitution.

Could it cause an uptick in racial profiling? Sure. Should we care one bit about what Mexico thinks? Nope

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 10:08 AM
I got your Jihad!!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Lifer

but they can get around the racial aspect of it by arresting anyone who can not prove they are here legally on the spot. this includes all white americans who do not carry their passport or federal documents at the time that they are stopped by police.

post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Lifer

My co worker was on a rant today about this. Good for them. I hope Farmers Branch gets there bill passed as well.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
but they can get around the racial aspect of it by arresting anyone who can not prove they are here legally on the spot. this includes all white americans who do not carry their passport or federal documents at the time that they are stopped by police.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I have no problem with racial profiling.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 PM
The Janitor

*coughs...pauses...straightens tie* Fuck mexico. *sits down*
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Lifer

my thoughts exactly.fuck a mexico and fuck obama and all his picks.

RON PAUL '08
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Token Troll

Suck it, Mexico!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...l-immigration/

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 06:18 PM
T-MINUS

Obama is questioning the civil rights of this bill. This clown really doesn't get reality.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Lifer

Shouldn't they be more concerned about the fact that the biggest drug war in mexican history is going on right now?

post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Time Served

About effing time, i read they are actually going to punish businesses for hiring them aswell?

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand!! I dont get how people think its ok for mexicans to break a federal law...wanna be an american citizen...do it the way europeans do it, legally!!

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
Shouldn't they be more concerned about the fact that the biggest drug war in mexican history is going on right now?
Why should they concern themselves with something that is lining the pockets of the ever so legitimate mexican government by stopping the drug war. That is why mexico is making such an uprising about this, their citizens come here make money under the table pay no taxes and come back to mexico feeding the mexican economy.... Its a win win situation. Fuck have them build the wall, hell give them health benefits but make sure they are only working on the mexican side ha ha ha ha.

93gt boss block, 185 cnc trick flow heads, undisclosed cam specs, YS trim, saleen intake nice and shiny. car is spotted primer currently

05 honda accord coupe daily driver
00z28 new catfish moser 9in, pat g custom cam, ls6 intake, long tubes, built 6spd and much more.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Obama is questioning the civil rights of this bill. This clown really doesn't get reality.
Fuck Obama, these people DON'T have any civil rights as the are not citizens of the USA.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Lifer

338 billion these people cost us a year according to this guy and that's just from 14 stories he links. http://evanstonconservative.blogspot...al-aliens.html

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 09:14 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
338 billion these people cost us a year according to this guy and that's just from 14 stories he links. http://evanstonconservative.blogspot...al-aliens.html
Well, spend $5M on 7.62 rounds and a few snipers and fire 20,000,000 times. Money ahead!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
I Ranchers and Land owners would start shooting these fuckers on site I bet this shit would stop.
shoot the no driving dumbfuck mexican truck drivers too. Im tired of their bullshit

98 Brokra
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
shoot the no driving dumbfuck mexican truck drivers too. Im tired of their bullshit
A legacy of Slick Willie's NAFTA Agreement. Get a President/Congress with some nuts to repeal it.....problem solved.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Lifer

why not go after businesses the hire illegals?

post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:11 AM
Time Served

Quote:
That would hurt the economy.
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I believe that is part of the bill.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Time Served

I'd like to hear some of the LEO's chime in, but profiling has always been a useful tool as much as it is frowned upon. Theres a reason profiling exists, because it works.

R, just R
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Lifer

So now because your hispanic and living in Arizona you have to deal with the cops harrasing you around the clock? Sure its not hard to produce id but whats to say you dont have to do it 2-3 times a day. It would get pretty fucking annoying real quick wouldnt it? Thats just a small price to pay for the angry white people to be happy though right?

I dont think ANYONE has a problem with getting illegals out but at what costs? Racial profiling is not the way to do it IMO. Cracking down on buisnesses and streamlining the immigration process are just a couple ways I can think of that would be more beneficial.

Of course I was against racially profiling muslims too and now they are threatning South Park. Hmmmmm, maybe racial profiling IS the answer
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I believe that is part of the bill.
it does not go far enough, I wan to see fines that put people out of business, not a slap on the wrist

post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
So now because your hispanic and living in Arizona you have to deal with the cops harrasing you around the clock? Sure its not hard to produce id but whats to say you dont have to do it 2-3 times a day. It would get pretty fucking annoying real quick wouldnt it? Thats just a small price to pay for the angry white people to be happy though right?

I dont think ANYONE has a problem with getting illegals out but at what costs? Racial profiling is not the way to do it IMO. Cracking down on buisnesses and streamlining the immigration process are just a couple ways I can think of that would be more beneficial.

Of course I was against racially profiling muslims too and now they are threatning South Park. Hmmmmm, maybe racial profiling IS the answer
They have to have probable cause first. With any law, I'm sure there'll be abuses, but at least this give the good cops the ability to do something.

'05 Redfire Mustang

Last edited by GhostTX; 04-24-2010 at 11:04 AM.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
They have to have probably cause first. With any law, I'm sure there'll be abuses, but at least this give the good cops the ability to do something.
From what I got it said before they had to have a reason to question legal status. Now they can ask anyone who they suspect to be an illegal for their id based soley on their skin color or language they speak or whatever.

Another thing that should have been done since day one was deport every illegal the minute they broke the laws. Obviously the system was broke when you hear about these illegals that murdered people and then it came out this was not their first time being arrested.
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Another thing that should have been done since day one was deport every illegal the minute they broke the laws. Obviously the system was broke when you hear about these illegals that murdered people and then it came out this was not their first time being arrested.
Won't argue with that. The need of cheap, of-the-books labor starting from farmer and ranchers has gone to the point where we are now. The solution is to go to "extreme" measures. Since the government won't shut down the border and go after businesses (like it should), this is Arizona's response.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Lifer

So does this mean the upcoming Dallas immigration march is going to be bigger and more violent than when they stormed City Hall last time?
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 01:16 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Quote:
it does not go far enough, I wan to see fines that put people out of business, not a slap on the wrist
They have been doing that for years in AZ, something like $10,000 per illegal on the jobsite/workplace.

The issue before is that they did not have the right to question if these (illegal) people were illegal or not and couldn't force them to show proof of legal residency, now they do.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Time Served

we need the same thing here.

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
Im with you on this...Mexico is in some trouble right now.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:25 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rray View Post
I'd like to hear some of the LEO's chime in, but profiling has always been a useful tool as much as it is frowned upon. Theres a reason profiling exists, because it works.
If I was a cop I would profile as much as humanly possible. How could they ever prove you did it? You can still only arrest someone that was actually doing something wrong, so you could use that right there as your alibi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 03:49 AM
Time Served

I get sick of the anti-profiling rhetoric of the liberals.

Honestly, how many middle class white guys have hijacked airplanes? How many African Americans or Africans have hijacked airplanes? No, it's almost always Muslims.

The fact that someone can deduce this easily does not make it descrimination or someone's fault for pointing it out.

The fact that most illegals in Arizona are from Mexico isn't news either. If they really were profiling people based on bad information, then Mexico would have a legitimate complaint.

It's time we took to the border and mowed down the drug dealers with machine guns. If the drug dealers happen to be Mexican, Asian, European or Arab who gives a crap?

Only idiots make everything about race and profiling. The sad part is that too many in our country believe this bullcrap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement