Interesting - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Interesting

http://www.srlc2010.com/srlc/srlc-20...-poll-results/

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Lifer

It's interesting (and old) news, but I don't think it will be Paul or Romney.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Fuck Romney. I can't believe that guy is actually going to try and run against Obama after his Romneycare catastrophe in Massachusetts. I hope to God the RNC is not that fucking ignorant in letting this guy get the nod for the GOP.

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
It's interesting (and old) news, but I don't think it will be Paul or Romney.
Better be someone good because if the tea party runs an independent, obama will easily get another 4 years.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Lifer

Tea Party will vote for anyone running against the Fuhrer. He'll be a non-factor after he gets de-nutted here in a few months anyway.

post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

He is smarter than you think. There is reason for 2014 healthcare reform.

As long as the economy is improving and unemployment is declining, it is going to be a battle for the gop to win.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Lifer

With no house or senate, Barry would be like Clinton in his second term...lean "right", or be a total failure. Funny how Bill became a "moderate" after that mid-term massacre in '94. 2010 will make that look like "Ned and the first reader". There are no true signs of recovery. It's all smoke and mirrors. Jobless claims jumped dramatically yesterday, and foreclosures are through the roof. If gas prices don't slow down, it will kill any kind of recovery. Things are just too fragile. When the tax refunds and the home buying incentives are gone, we'll see the real destruction.

post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:47 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Tea Party will vote for anyone running against the Fuhrer. He'll be a non-factor after he gets de-nutted here in a few months anyway.
Do not underestimate the Republican Party's ability to fuck things up. The RNC is already fucking up beyond all recognition. The RNC chairman is a moron. He needs to resign.

IMO his replacement should be Newt. I don't see him ever winning the Presidency but he sure as hell could help another guy get the job.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
Do not underestimate the Republican Party's ability to fuck things up. The RNC is already fucking up beyond all recognition. The RNC chairman is a moron. He needs to resign.

IMO his replacement should be Newt. I don't see him ever winning the Presidency but he sure as hell could help another guy get the job.
I don't disagree about the RNC. However, I do think that Barry is a bigger fuck-up than the RNC and Micheal Steele put together. I also think the American people are beginning to recognize it. Gingrich could definitely pull it together. Hussein Obama had a "perfect storm" working for him in '08, and I think it's done.

post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I don't disagree about the RNC. However, I do think that Barry is a bigger fuck-up than the RNC and Micheal Steele put together. I also think the American people are beginning to recognize it. Gingrich could definitely pull it together. Hussein Obama had a "perfect storm" working for him in '08, and I think it's done.
I dunno. I think there are still enough blind and dumb sheep out there that think Obama's doing a great job to give him another term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #11 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
I certainly hope you're right.

On the other hand, I don't have a lot of confidence in the Republicans actually righting the course of this ship we call the United States. I still consider both parties to be two sides of the same coin.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #12 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Lifer

These freaking polls crack me up. Who were the main contenders in '05? I doubt it was McCain and Obama.

I think approval ratings on individuals in office may have some merit, but polls about people who may run in 3 years, not so much.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #13 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Lifer

The Reps and the Dems are no longer the deciding votes in national elections. It's the "independents", and Barry has clearly lost them.
It's important to remember that EVERY news story and poll result can be slanted. For example, a recent article in the NYT stated that "only 12% of all Tea Party members are black". Probably true, but blacks make up 15% of the population, too.

post #14 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 06:51 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
I dunno. I think there are still enough blind and dumb sheep out there that think Obama's doing a great job to give him another term.
Could be, but without the house and the senate, he might as well spend more time on the White House basketball court...he won't get shit done in the Oval Office.

post #15 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Fuck Romney. I can't believe that guy is actually going to try and run against Obama after his Romneycare catastrophe in Massachusetts. I hope to God the RNC is not that fucking ignorant in letting this guy get the nod for the GOP.
I can see this happening, republican voters choosing to vote for someone who has a better chance at winning, over someone who supports real conservative values. we saw this in many of the primaries earlier this year, especially right here in texas, madina had all the momentum of the tea party, but when it came time to vote, republicans went with perry.

post #16 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 11:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
I can see this happening, republican voters choosing to vote for someone who has a better chance at winning, over someone who supports real conservative values. we saw this in many of the primaries earlier this year, especially right here in texas, madina had all the momentum of the tea party, but when it came time to vote, republicans went with perry.
I voted for Medina even after her meltdown. I will be voting for Perry in November because he is by FAR the most conservative candidate. Who will you vote for?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #17 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 12:38 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

John Thune, Mitch Daniels and Tim Pawlenty are my favorite candidates right now. I'm not a fan of senators running for president but Thune beat Tom Daschle, at the time the senate minority leader! He obviously knows how to campaign.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #18 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

If Pawlenty runs, he's got my vote for sure.
post #19 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 03:32 PM
makin' bacon

I'm hoping Bobby Jindal will run.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #20 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I voted for Medina even after her meltdown. I will be voting for Perry in November because he is by FAR the most conservative candidate. Who will you vote for?
I voted for medina, personally I do not see Perry as being very conservative (he has raised "surcharge fees", a fancy word for taxes, we still have death panels under the texas health and safety code, and lets not forget his mandate ordering girls to take Gardasil). I do not see him as a very good leader, he has not done shit to protect the border, instead he blames the counties and the feds and everyone but him self.

that said, I highly doubt I will be voting for bill white either.

what texas should be concerned with right now, is that sooner or later this shit in mexico is going to spill over into our state. and we should not assume that washington is going to do anything to support us. I would love to see a candidate on either side me more pro active on protecting texas.

post #21 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Lifer

if ron paul ran against obama he would smoke the mesiah!

give paul a chance!

RON PAUL '08
post #22 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I voted for medina, personally I do not see Perry as being very conservative (he has raised "surcharge fees", a fancy word for taxes, we still have death panels under the texas health and safety code, and lets not forget his mandate ordering girls to take Gardasil). I do not see him as a very good leader, he has not done shit to protect the border, instead he blames the counties and the feds and everyone but him self.

what texas should be concerned with right now, is that sooner or later this shit in mexico is going to spill over into our state. and we should not assume that washington is going to do anything to support us. I would love to see a candidate on either side me more pro active on protecting texas.
I don't think I ever said Perry was "very" conservative, I said he is the MOST conservative. I hate having to resort to that, but not voting, voting for a candidate who has NO chance of getting elected, or voting for the least conservative (in this case liberal) candidate is not the answer either.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
if ron paul ran against obama he would smoke the mesiah!

give paul a chance!
You RP guys will never give up. He will NEVER get any more than single digit percentage of votes in a national election, and with very good reason. He would have to be the ONLY chance of keeping Obama out before he got my vote.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #24 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
As long as the economy is improving and unemployment is declining, it is going to be a battle for the gop to win.
Do you think the economy is improving and unemployment is declining?
post #25 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 11:22 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Do you think the economy is improving and unemployment is declining?
I would wager that he does.

I do not.
post #26 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
I would wager that he does.

I do not.
His lack of response indicates reality set in. He must have noticed that jobless claims were up again and that spending/construction are down. Also up are foreclosures as well as the risk of epic inflation. Down is the number of jobs created by bama's faction and democrat approval ratings are way down.

I guess bullet is too busy thanking bama for all his glorious accomplishments to post?
post #27 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
His lack of response indicates reality set in. He must have noticed that jobless claims were up again and that spending/construction are down. Also up are foreclosures as well as the risk of epic inflation. Down is the number of jobs created by bama's faction and democrat approval ratings are way down.

I guess bullet is too busy thanking bama for all his glorious accomplishments to post?
He's all about the DJIA. I think he's pretty much a "me" guy. If he's fine, the rest of the country must be...or it just doesn't matter to him.

post #28 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Quote:

You guys need to wake up and realize that perry is a back stabbing closet liberal. He only wants to suck washington's cock so that he can further his career. What has he done for texas lately? What has he done for the cause of conservatism?

Has he been chipping away at the infringement on our gun rights? No. Has he been helping to put a stop to illegal immigration? No. He is a do nothing politician. Unless it's for the cause of liberalism. As we speak he is trying to get a shitload of illegals their citizenship. 12,000 pf them attended the fall semester last year. They came here illegally, and went to collage on your dollar. Not federal money, this is your state tax money. Texas's money. Now after this they they can't get jobs cause they're still illegal. So what does that fag liberal perry do? He's making them citizens, so they can get jobs. He says it has to do with some other fag liberal act from a while back, where for some reason we have to educate their illegal wetback kids. But sure, go vote for him. But if you do, you don't get to complain about liberalism in Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"

Last edited by justinsn95; 04-19-2010 at 12:15 AM.
post #29 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
You guys need to wake up and realize that perry is a back stabbing closet liberal. He only wants to suck washington's cock so that he can further his career. What has he done for texas lately? What has he done for the cause of conservatism?

Has he been chipping away at the infringement on our gun rights? No. Has he been helping to put a stop to illegal immigration? No. He is a do nothing politician. Unless it's for the cause of liberalism. As we speak he is trying to get a shitload of illegals their citizenship. 12,000 pf them attended the fall semester last year. They came here illegally, and went to collage on your dollar. Not federal money, this is your state tax money. Texas's money. Now after this they they can't get jobs cause they're still illegal. So what does that fag liberal perry do? He's making them citizens, so they can get jobs. He says it has to do with some other fag liberal act from a while back, where for some reason we have to educate their illegal wetback kids. But sure, go vote for him. But if you do, you don't get to complain about liberalism in Texas.
Have you ever found a candidate that you agree with 100% of what they do?
post #30 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 AM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Have you ever found a candidate that you agree with 100% of what they do?
If someone does agree with 100% of a politician's platform, it's because the voter made his mind up by reading that platform.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Okay, who are you going to vote for that is more conservative than Perry and has a legitimate chance of winning?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
If someone does agree with 100% of a politician's platform, it's because the voter made his mind up by reading that platform.
Yeah, but who 100% agrees with what a politician does?
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Okay, who are you going to vote for that is more conservative than Perry and has a legitimate chance of winning?
Anyone. It doesn't matter if they have "a legitimate chance of winning". Every vote for someone else sends perry a message. If he has to look up one day and say "holy shit! that independent/tea party mother fucker siphoned away 14% of my votes!" Then he will know that his pathetic career is at risk. I absolutely hate the way people say "Well, he's not great, but if we don't vote for him then the other guy gets in." If everyone would just ditch that attitude and vote for someone that really represented their interests, then you wouldn't get these governor goodhair types.

I probly won't be voting republican when it comes to prez in 2012. At least I will know that I did what I could to help clean up the scum. Is it going to take votes away from the lesser of two evils? Sure. But change isn't going to come without sacrifice, guys. If we can get enough people doing that over and over, then once we do get our people in, all of the communism will be done away with. Just voting for the republican because he isn't the communist is very lazy. Not to mention stupid. It only perpetuates the endless cycle. We are the only ones who can change this country. Our politicians can't or won't, they prove that all the time.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Anyone. It doesn't matter if they have "a legitimate chance of winning". Every vote for someone else sends perry a message. If he has to look up one day and say "holy shit! that independent/tea party mother fucker siphoned away 14% of my votes!" Then he will know that his pathetic career is at risk. I absolutely hate the way people say "Well, he's not great, but if we don't vote for him then the other guy gets in." If everyone would just ditch that attitude and vote for someone that really represented their interests, then you wouldn't get these governor goodhair types.

I probly won't be voting republican when it comes to prez in 2012. At least I will know that I did what I could to help clean up the scum. Is it going to take votes away from the lesser of two evils? Sure. But change isn't going to come without sacrifice, guys. If we can get enough people doing that over and over, then once we do get our people in, all of the communism will be done away with. Just voting for the republican because he isn't the communist is very lazy. Not to mention stupid. It only perpetuates the endless cycle. We are the only ones who can change this country. Our politicians can't or won't, they prove that all the time.
I am as upset about our current politicians as anyone and I have not said vote Republican. I will not vote for someone that has no chance of sinning and let a liberal get into office. I voted for Medina and Perry got my message from that. I will not send a message to a mediocre conservative that allows a liberal to get into office.

You have the right to do that, but I don't call anyone who does that a true conservative. One of the core beliefs of true conservatism is that liberals in office are a bad thing. You young RP conservatives seem to have different views than us traditional conservatives. I just hope we don't get a whole bunch of Obama's into office while you guys watch from some high horse thinking you are doing the right thing.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
I will not vote for someone that has no chance of winning and let a liberal get into office. I will not send a message to a mediocre conservative that allows a liberal to get into office.
A mediocre conservative is a liberal. Therein lies the problem. You are voting for a tiny bit of conservatism, and for a medium amount of liberalism. And both of those go with a whole lot of neutralism, also known as "do nothing". Perry and his ilk give just enough conservatism, to keep themselves in a job. Just enough to keep you saying "Well, it's either him or the commies...sigh". They give you a little sip, a little taste, and then you get happy. Then they ram the knife into your back. I'll never vote for that. I see them for what they truly are. I'm glad you're a conservative. We need more of us out there. But we also need to see that there are many conservative politicians, in name only. We need to get them out and our good people in.

Quote:

Quote:
post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:

jw33 approves this message.
post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Wouldn't you have to get both sides republican and democrat voters to do this for it to work? Good luck with that hope for change.
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
A mediocre conservative is a liberal. Therein lies the problem. You are voting for a tiny bit of conservatism, and for a medium amount of liberalism. And both of those go with a whole lot of neutralism, also known as "do nothing". Perry and his ilk give just enough conservatism, to keep themselves in a job. Just enough to keep you saying "Well, it's either him or the commies...sigh". They give you a little sip, a little taste, and then you get happy. Then they ram the knife into your back. I'll never vote for that. I see them for what they truly are. I'm glad you're a conservative. We need more of us out there. But we also need to see that there are many conservative politicians, in name only. We need to get them out and our good people in.
I will be a conservative that doesn't particpate in helping liberals get elected. That is the kind of conservative I want to be.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wouldn't you have to get both sides republican and democrat voters to do this for it to work? Good luck with that hope for change.
Geart point! This is what the so-called conservatives forget. Voting for people that have no real chance of getting elected when you claim to be conservative is only helping the far left agenda. How is that conservative?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I would ask: How is it conservative to vote for a liberal?

Quote:

Quote:
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Bill White or Rick Perry. Which is better?
post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Geart point! This is what the so-called conservatives forget. Voting for people that have no real chance of getting elected when you claim to be conservative is only helping the far left agenda. How is that conservative?
Exactly. If you don't vote against a democrat, you are enabling them to win.
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Are you going to answer the question posed: Perry or White for you?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I've already said, if there isn't a candidate that I like then I will vote for the little independent guys or no one. I refuse to say that "I condone this liberalism" by casting my vote for a liberal. Cause that's what you're doing. When you vote "yes" you are saying that you approve. No ifs ands or buts. So basically, you approve of perry's liberalism. I don't. And I'll not contribute to it. You believe that two wrongs make a right? It's wrong for the Communists to get into office, and it's wrong for someone who claims not to be but still is, to get in office. Those are two wrongs. You go with either one of them, its not going to make a right.

Quote:

Quote:
post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've already said, if there isn't a candidate that I like then I will vote for the little independent guys or no one. I refuse to say that "I condone this liberalism" by casting my vote for a liberal. Cause that's what you're doing. When you vote "yes" you are saying that you approve. No ifs ands or buts. So basically, you approve of perry's liberalism. I don't. And I'll not contribute to it. You believe that two wrongs make a right? It's wrong for the Communists to get into office, and it's wrong for someone who claims not to be but still is, to get in office. Those are two wrongs. You go with either one of them, its not going to make a right.
Do what you want, but your way allows the most liberal to get elected since a conservative vote gets wasted. That is not a truly conservative persons way IMO.

The liberals don;t think the way you do, they vote for the most liberal and don't waste their vote to allow conservative to get into office. How do you think we find ourselves with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Obama in office? The answer: people who think like you do.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
How do you think we find ourselves with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Obama in office?

Because the majority of people got fed up with 8 years of failed neocon leadership that spent almost 2 trillion on a war justified by lies, doubled the national debt, sent unemployment through the roof, while allowing the rich to almost bankrupt America.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Because the majority of people got fed up with 8 years of failed neocon leadership that spent almost 2 trillion on a war justified by lies, doubled the national debt, sent unemployment through the roof, while allowing the rich to almost bankrupt America.
Lol, I can't believe I just read that on DFWstangs.
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 564826 View Post
Lol, I can't believe I just read that on DFWstangs.
Especially since the debt tripled and the unemployment has gone up to 10% in only a year! Hope and Change!

post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Especially since the debt tripled and the unemployment has gone up to 10% in only a year! Hope and Change!
post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Not to mention that the housing meltdown was started by the liberals and is being presided over by liberals still.

Bush is still Co-President and so it is still his fault.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement