Caucasian Police Officers Union - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
Caucasian Police Officers Union

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Deput...-90791679.html


A deputy, who says Caucasians are now the minority, has formed a new Anglo organization affiliated with the Harris County Sheriff’s Department.

Deputy Daniel McCool says he’s not a racist and he’s not a bigot, but he is the president of the Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

“I realize I’ve struck a nerve with some,” said McCool outside his home in Pasadena Tuesday night.

The 20-year veteran deputy started the association about two months ago. He said it’s not about race, but about fair and equal opportunity.

There are 30 members right now and anyone is welcome to join, he said.

McCool said he believes since Sheriff Adrian Garcia took office it’s Caucasians who are sometimes discriminated against.

“The chief of staff type folks, or the directors, different leaders. It’s all pretty much filled up with some type of what we used to call minorities,” he said. “Well, now in our own department, as far as the command structure, the Caucasians are actually the minority and it trickles all the way down.”

In the past, three unions have been affiliated with the Sheriff’s Office. One known as the Harris County Deputies Organization, another called the Mexican American Sheriff’s Association, and a third called the Afro-American Sheriff’s Deputy League.

“I don’t where they are going with this,” said the President of the Afro-American Sheriff’s Deputy League James “Smokie” Phillips. “We are beginning to heal in this department.”

Phillips said he doesn’t believe there is a need for this new group.

“The Caucasians, the white deputies in the department, were never faced with issues we faced. They weren’t locked up in cell blocks and taken pictures of, they weren’t called names,” Phillips said.

Francisco Garcia, the vice president of the Mexican-American Sheriff’s Association, says he was surprised by the formation of the group, but doesn’t have a problem with the new association.

When asked if racism is still a part of HCSO hiring, he said it used to be, but not anymore.

“Now I think it’s fair,” he said.

A spokesperson for HCSO says the office hires and promotes in accordance with civil service rules.

“The HCSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer,” wrote Christina Garza. “We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.”
stinginstang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
It is ok to be racist in this country as long as you aren't white.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
AL P is offline  
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 AM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
It is ok to be racist in this country as long as you aren't white.

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
 
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
I don't see the problem with this, unless they are secretly conducting lynchings or something like that.

Whites are going to be a minority group soon if they are not already, and thus, should be afforded the rights and privileges that any other minority group receives.
mikeb is offline  
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rockwall
Posts: 917
I wany my check!!

<-- White as virgin snow.
Grimpala is offline  
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Trust me!
 
Racewerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,179
Honkey Please!

190 is my autobahn
Racewerx is offline  
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
Same shit goes on at my job. We have the BEN aka Black employee's network and the HEN aka Hispanic employee's network. When I asked if I could start the PEN Polish Employee's network I was told we have to many networks as it was and I could join an existing network if I wanted to.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 06:25 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain View Post
Same shit goes on at my job. We have the BEN aka Black employee's network and the HEN aka Hispanic employee's network. When I asked if I could start the PEN Polish Employee's network I was told we have to many networks as it was and I could join an existing network if I wanted to.
You should have filed a lawsuit. It is the new American way.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:08 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
<----Whitest mf'er in the thread...
Fox466 is offline  
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
I have found this to be true. Trying to get on with police department around Houston area and am seeing this first hand. Maybe this will help with my chances now that this is being pointed out.
Jester is offline  
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I have found this to be true. Trying to get on with police department around Houston area and am seeing this first hand. Maybe this will help with my chances now that this is being pointed out.
What happened to molesting oil workers?
SlowLX is offline  
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
What happened to molesting oil workers?
Still doing it. Good money, but the most boring job on the planet. Can't see myself doing this for years and years.
Jester is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
I'm not white, but... I think... my soul is. Therefore I get to talk mad shit without anyone calling me a racist. Unless it's the internet, then as soon as I say that I don't like Mexicans invading illegally where they aren't wanted, I'm suddenly the Grand Dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Still doing it. Good money, but the most boring job on the planet. Can't see myself doing this for years and years.
That sucks, hit up DFW one of these days.
SlowLX is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 01:25 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET
 
HOOCBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW MUSTANGS . NET
Posts: 3,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by news article
“I don’t where they are going with this,” said the President of the Afro-American Sheriff’s Deputy League James “Smokie” Phillips. “We are beginning to heal in this department.”

Phillips said he doesn’t believe there is a need for this new group
Of course. But it's ok to have the other raced based unions, but create one for the crackers and they are being racist. Just like if we created White Entertainment Television, it would be condemned as racist.

Quote:
“The Caucasians, the white deputies in the department, were never faced with issues we faced. They weren’t locked up in cell blocks and taken pictures of, they weren’t called names,” Phillips said.

Francisco Garcia, the vice president of the Mexican-American Sheriff’s Association, says he was surprised by the formation of the group, but doesn’t have a problem with the new association.
They can say they don't have a problem with the new org all day long, but when it comes down to hiring practices, what do their actions say?


<---Resident Honky

HOOCBB is offline  
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:33 PM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
it was on fox news last night, and they said that the first person to join was hispanic, so it doesn't sound very racist to me.
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
ftwp





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Old school 4-eye'd
 
Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Department of Redundancy Dept
Posts: 6,714
<--- whiter than sour cream.

Baron is offline  
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
Of course. But it's ok to have the other raced based unions, but create one for the crackers and they are being racist. Just like if we created White Entertainment Television, it would be condemned as racist.



They can say they don't have a problem with the new org all day long, but when it comes down to hiring practices, what do their actions say?


<---Resident Honky

Fuck em all, if I had the money I would start a white entertainment channel just to spite all the hypocrites. Cause basically, they are saying that they are better than white people. They get to have groups and be special, but white people can't. And white people don't deserve to get to be recognized as a race and get to do similar things, cause they're not a real race. I don't know how many times I've heard some black asshole say that whites are just the "generic race". No dumbass, whites are a "race" just like blacks, and they come from somewhere, just like blacks. The minorities here are more racist than the ones they accuse of it. There's going to come a day when all this race crap finally blows over. It's a popular fad right now, and has been for a while. But fads and trends come and go, and one day its likely to come back and blow up in their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
That sucks, hit up DFW one of these days.
I'm trying!!!!! lol
Jester is offline  
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Lifer
 
564826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,332
I don't see anything wrong with this, like stated above, as long as they are not excluding anyone from joining or coming to meetings. Then their is nothing wrong with it. Anyone should be able to associate as they like.
564826 is offline  
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Fuck em all, if I had the money I would start a white entertainment channel just to spite all the hypocrites. Cause basically, they are saying that they are better than white people. They get to have groups and be special, but white people can't. And white people don't deserve to get to be recognized as a race and get to do similar things, cause they're not a real race. I don't know how many times I've heard some black asshole say that whites are just the "generic race". No dumbass, whites are a "race" just like blacks, and they come from somewhere, just like blacks. The minorities here are more racist than the ones they accuse of it. There's going to come a day when all this race crap finally blows over. It's a popular fad right now, and has been for a while. But fads and trends come and go, and one day its likely to come back and blow up in their face.
They already have a white entertainment channel, its called CMT! lol
AL P is offline  
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 08:40 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
They already have a white entertainment channel, its called CMT! lol
Until that Darius Rucker came along...son of a bitch




jk I like Rucker
exlude is offline  
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
They already have a white entertainment channel, its called CMT! lol
Ughh... lol

But yeah I thought about that a few hours after making that post. Really, most of the channels out there are the white entertainment channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Forney
Posts: 57
man people these days r crazy. Of course its racist for the whites. We should sit back. The other races will take care of us. Ha ha
Sterling is offline  
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Formerly 5.0Vert
 
Tangstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Ughh... lol

But yeah I thought about that a few hours after making that post. Really, most of the channels out there are the white entertainment channel.
So you're saying that people who aren't white don't equally enjoy those channels? I would agree if you said guy channels, or girl channels, but with the exclusion of CMT I wouldn't say any other channel is 'white entertainment'.

Tangstang is offline  
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Dude, theres tons of white entertainment channels. I think you'll find that at least some people watch all different channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Dude, theres tons of white entertainment channels. I think you'll find that at least some people watch all different channels.
Is there one called "White entertainment television"?
Jester is offline  
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
No thats why I want to start one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Forney
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
No thats why I want to start one.
When I win the lotto, we will start one. Just to see what people say.
Sterling is offline  
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Cool, hit me up. I got a great idea for a show. Remember Kramer from seinfeild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome