Whistleblower claims solid proof of Gold and Silver prices being manipulated - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Whistleblower claims solid proof of Gold and Silver prices being manipulated

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...l-institutions
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 12:04 PM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Holy shit, next you will tell us that the price of oil is being inflated by hedge funds and gray market deals.

Preaching to the choir.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Holy shit, next you will tell us that the price of oil is being inflated by hedge funds and gray market deals.

Stevo
That would be a conspiracy, we all know those don't exist! GTFO you nutcase
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
That would be a conspiracy, we all know those don't exist! GTFO you nutcase
Oh they exist, just not to the extent that some people think they do. A lot of "conspiracy" is just simple ignorance on the part of the general public. If we were all well educated in the monetary system, and government workings, they wouldn't have near the "conspiracies" that they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Oh they exist, just not to the extent that some people think they do. A lot of "conspiracy" is just simple ignorance on the part of the general public. If we were all well educated in the monetary system, and government workings, they wouldn't have near the "conspiracies" that they do.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Henry Ford
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
No need to manipulate anything when every swinging dick from here to China is buying gold and silver.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
AL P is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Here's my question about that though. They are buying gold and silver, for a certain scenario, correct? Like a complete economic collapse scenario. Well, if you don't actually get your hands on the gold and silver itself, physically, isn't it worthless anyway? Cause when the shit hits the fan, your little piece of paper that says you own some, ain't going to be worth dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Here's my question about that though. They are buying gold and silver, for a certain scenario, correct? Like a complete economic collapse scenario. Well, if you don't actually get your hands on the gold and silver itself, physically, isn't it worthless anyway? Cause when the shit hits the fan, your little piece of paper that says you own some, ain't going to be worth dick.
You can take delivery for a fee.

To me the entire idea is silly. If society collapses to the point where money is worthless, gold won't matter, it will be guns that matter. Look at New Orleans after Katrina, the first thing that happened is the dirtbags thought they were going to go steal whatever they wanted.
AL P is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
You can take delivery for a fee.

To me the entire idea is silly. If society collapses to the point where money is worthless, gold won't matter, it will be guns that matter. Look at New Orleans after Katrina, the first thing that happened is the dirtbags thought they were going to go steal whatever they wanted.
Exactly. Guns, food, and survival items will be the new gold.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Lifer
 
FATHERFORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Katy and Waco
Posts: 1,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Exactly. Guns, food, and survival items will be the new gold.
don't forget hookers and blow.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
FATHERFORD is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Bullet Sponge
 
forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cooper, Tx
Posts: 3,142
I don't need to invest in gold. I have bullets. With bullets I can get food and gold
forever_frost is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Guns and ammo are king in the event that the shit really hits the fan.
thesource is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
In the event that all hell did break loose, the global economy fell to pieces and all hope was lost, what would you use to get more guns and ammo when you ran out?

Keep in mind that the internet would most definitely be gone as well, so e-thugging and keyboard commandos need not apply.

VETTKLR is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 11:50 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Oh they exist, just not to the extent that some people think they do. A lot of "conspiracy" is just simple ignorance on the part of the general public. If we were all well educated in the monetary system, and government workings, they wouldn't have near the "conspiracies" that they do.
ala most of the idiots on this forum still trying to cling to Obama not being a citizen. Give it a fucking rest already.

Geor! is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
ala most of the idiots on this forum still trying to cling to Obama not being a citizen. Give it a fucking rest already.
At this point, it doesn't even matter if he is, or isn't. He's in there, and he aint coming out until his 4 years are up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome