LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Obama creates Jobs (but where)

CHECK OUT ALL THE JOBS THAT OBAMA CREATED

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/gree...-china-9791423

This may slow to load

He Had his 15 minutes of fame.

Michigan Democratic Rep. Bart Stupak will not seek reelection this fall, a decision that comes hard on his front-and-center (and controversial) role in the recent passage of President Barack Obama's health-care legislation.
Here is some more of Obamaís handiwork. Do you think we will ever get our bail out money back from Government Motors.

General Motors Co. says it lost $4.3 billion in the last half of 2009 as it struggled to emerge from bankruptcy protection, repay government loans and cope with a severe downturn in U.S. sales.
Hope all this is not a rep

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Lifer

The only jobs he's created are the temps needed for the census B.S. Just ask Caterpillar how many jobs will be lost to cover Barry's health-care debacle. At last count, his health B.S. will cost:
John Deere- $150m
3M-$90m
Caterpillar-$100m
Goodrich-$10m
Valero-$15m
AK Steel-$30m

and the list goes on. How many jobs will be lost to cover that?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 10:05 AM
T-MINUS

Government is booming.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

The part I liked best about the video was that it came from ABC, could not believe they questioned anything Obama did much less put it on the Air.

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Time Served

LMFAO. what did you expect them to do? The government is going to have to pass laws on hiring americans over foreigners. Otherwise they will go where they can make the most profit, very simple problem.

Is the government blind as to where all the american jobs went and why? Durrr!! $1 a day chinese vs $15 an hour american....hmmmm how can you compete with that?

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Old Timer

What is also sad is India is putting out so many Engineers that they are willing to work for 20K a year. So many companies are now outsourcing their Engineering departments to India.....

India is also putting out enough accountants that the same thing is happening to accounting firms also.

Don't you hate when you call a customer service line and you get someone from india...

What needs to happen is companies getting penalized for outsourcing their jobs. I think we should put tarriffs back in place and make them high. That way manufacturing jobs come back to the United States. If all the manufacturing jobs are overseas, then all the new technologies are overseas.

Isn't is sad that we were a manufacturing nation and now we are just a SERVICE and CONSUMER nation now?????

2006 Mustang GT
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Lifer

the fuse is burning

RON PAUL '08
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Time Served

obama, or a repub president, in the office this day and age, is gonna be seen as a shit prez, since the last prez, left a plate of shit big enough to stink the white house for years to come.

1990 hatch 4.10 gears. 351w stock 70 heads w/ big valves, and port, rpm intake 650 dp, 9-5 comp, lunati 540 lift 224-234 duration. ford hei stock aod ... still on racks.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
The only jobs he's created are the temps needed for the census B.S. Just ask Caterpillar how many jobs will be lost to cover Barry's health-care debacle. At last count, his health B.S. will cost:
John Deere- $150m
3M-$90m
Caterpillar-$100m
Goodrich-$10m
Valero-$15m
AK Steel-$30m

and the list goes on. How many jobs will be lost to cover that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Government is booming.
Jobs.....

Healthcare reform will create two new federal bureaus with attendent staffing....bloated staffing that is. Also obammy created all those czar positions....with generous compensation of course.

Been in a Social Security office lately? The staffing in those looks to quite robust.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
What is also sad is India is putting out so many Engineers that they are willing to work for 20K a year. So many companies are now outsourcing their Engineering departments to India.....

India is also putting out enough accountants that the same thing is happening to accounting firms also.

Don't you hate when you call a customer service line and you get someone from india...

What needs to happen is companies getting penalized for outsourcing their jobs. I think we should put tarriffs back in place and make them high. That way manufacturing jobs come back to the United States. If all the manufacturing jobs are overseas, then all the new technologies are overseas.

Isn't is sad that we were a manufacturing nation and now we are just a SERVICE and CONSUMER nation now?????

No you cant do that cause then it wont be "free trade"!!!

Thats what people say anyways, reality is...if we dont do something we wont have any jobs at all cause there will ALWAYS be someone willing to do it for less. We are trying to compete with the most overpopulated and poor nations in the world and we will lose.

We are losing to people who work for a faction of what we do because they can due to cost of living differences and we get called lazy in the process....awesome huh? Government has completely let this country down by not taking a stand against companies on this. They get to be "american" when it suits them and "worldwide" aswell.

I say put import taxes back in place, make it more profitable to produce goods here. Also a business must have a very high percentage of its employees employed in the US to qualify as an "american" business. Punish the shit out of companies that hire illegals aswell, $50k per illegal per offense would not be unreasonable. Make it where people will go bankrupt for breaking the law.

Why should they get benefits while providing none? Catering to rich fucks....again. People always defend them by saying they never got a job from a poor person, well rich people only provide jobs when they can make money off you, when they cant they will leave you standing with your dick in your hand.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas85stang View Post
obama, or a repub president, in the office this day and age, is gonna be seen as a shit prez, since the last prez, left a plate of shit big enough to stink the white house for years to come.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Lifer

its not the governments job to fix the economy, that needs to be left up to the private sector. both sides (the right and the left) seem to think that they can spur job growth by increasing the amount of money companies have in their bank accounts either by tax tax cuts or by stimulus. and as a small business owner I can say from my own experience that it does not work that way. new business creates jobs, I will hire people when the work load breaches capacity. I look at labor as the cost side of business, so before adding any additional costs I need new business to increase to work load and make the hire profitable.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Been in a Social Security office lately? The staffing in those looks to quite robust.
Dude and they're huge. Even the one in my small town is huge and very nice, in the back where the employees work. Its almost as if they're trying to hide the fact that the building is so big. Its kinda obscured by trees and other buildings, and the front waiting area is the only area that can be seen or accessed by the general public. But I looked back in there when one of the employees was just showing up for work or something, when the door opened. It was very large and very nice back there. Its really weird, cause the only part that you can really ever see is the front lobby and it looks like any typical, small, shabby government waiting area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Dude and they're huge. Even the one in my small town is huge and very nice, in the back where the employees work. Its almost as if they're trying to hide the fact that the building is so big. Its kinda obscured by trees and other buildings, and the front waiting area is the only area that can be seen or accessed by the general public. But I looked back in there when one of the employees was just showing up for work or something, when the door opened. It was very large and very nice back there. Its really weird, cause the only part that you can really ever see is the front lobby and it looks like any typical, small, shabby government waiting area.
The air in the downtown Fort Worth office stinks. That is probably a result of the unwashed/unbathed clientele who appear to populate much of the waiting area. The one time I was in there some of the waiting peeps were being called back into the netherworld of cubicles in the rear of the office, so they got a clearer view of the size of the place than I did.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 05:19 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
as a small business owner I can say from my own experience that it does not work that way. new business creates jobs, I will hire people when the work load breaches capacity. I look at labor as the cost side of business, so before adding any additional costs I need new business to increase to work load and make the hire profitable.

Finally someone who agrees with me.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Time Served

dont forgot that a business man will also invest where he can make the most money. Ive witnessed this first hand with a guy who was looking to have turbo headers made. He said he looked at having them made here but china destroyed the price so bad its a no brainer. Free market doesnt work without competetion and thats whats been going on. They have figured out how to beat our way of doing things.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement