Nearly half of US households escape fed income tax - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Nearly half of US households escape fed income tax

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nearly....html?x=0&.v=1

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That's according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

It is a system in which the top 10 percent of earners -- households making an average of $366,400 in 2006 -- paid about 73 percent of the income taxes collected by the federal government.

The bottom 40 percent, on average, make a profit from the federal income tax, meaning they get more money in tax credits than they would otherwise owe in taxes. For those people, the government sends them a payment.

Now WHO doesn't pay their fair share of taxes?

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Bullet Sponge

I don't. I'm tax exempt
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 10:53 PM
not exclude

I paid

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 PM
PAN

I just wish I knew better how to keep my damned money...
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I bet the communists absolutely hate any kind of tax credit, exemption or write off. I wouldn't be surprised to see all that disappear soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Lifer

So explain to me again how tax cuts to the poor (who already don't pay any) is going to stimulate the economy?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
So explain to me again how tax cuts to the poor (who already don't pay any) is going to stimulate the economy?
That whole part where the government actually pays them...to be poor.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
That whole part where the government actually pays them...to be poor.

post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Lifer

I fall into this catagory too. I paid about $86 all last year but got back $1500. I made just over $50k and my wife didnt work much, only made $1500. We claimed 3 kids also. I wish I could have claimed my other one but the ex wife gets to claim him. Usually I break about even but I was shocked this year.

Is it right? No, but am I going to argue? No
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Time Served

Flat tax FTW.

Don't get me wrong, I love my deductions, house, kiddo, etc... but to make it fair we should all pay the same %, just like sales tax.
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
Flat tax FTW.

Don't get me wrong, I love my deductions, house, kiddo, etc... but to make it fair we should all pay the same %, just like sales tax.
I agree
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Lifer

Hey Obama where's my money bitch.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 09:41 AM
I got your Jihad!!

I got paid!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Lifer

I paid in....son of a
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Worship me

Quote:
It is going to help our GDP...

G Dawg Product

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It's double speak, it absolutely will not stimulate anything.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
It's double speak, it absolutely will not stimulate anything.
It will stimulate even more people to get fired, injured or find some other way to get out of working and paying taxes.
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:

Because they will be inclined to spend it on beer, gas, cigarettes, food, clothing, daily living needs etc where as wealthy people will be more inclined to save or invest it in another assets such as stocks, bonds, or real estate.

which creates more job ?

Giving a 7 figure earner a million dollar credit or giving $1000 to 1000 lower income families to spend on basic living needs ?

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS

Last edited by bullet; 04-09-2010 at 04:44 PM.
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Because they will be inclined spend it on beer, gas, cigarettes, food, clothing, daily living needs etc where as wealthy people will be more inclined to save or invest it in another assets such as stocks, bonds, or real estate.
Which makes perfect sense if you have no idea how the stock market works and just use it as a fucking roulette wheel.
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 04:42 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
Flat tax FTW.

Sounds good in theory but it would reduce demand and slow the economy down.

Unless you want to make the argument that the rich would spend more since their tax liability would actually be lower.

The current system is screwed when you get punished for being more successful.

But that is why 10% of the people control 90% of the money in this great country.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Because they will be inclined to spend it on beer, gas, cigarettes, food, clothing, daily living needs etc where as wealthy people will be more inclined to save or invest it in another assets such as stocks, bonds, or real estate.

which creates more job ?

Giving a 7 figure earner a million dollar credit or giving $1000 to 1000 lower income families to spend on basic living needs ?
We all know you are a hard core idiot liberal, so you agreeing with redistribution of my hard earned money is no surprise.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Sounds good in theory but it would reduce demand and slow the economy down.

Unless you want to make the argument that the rich would spend more since their tax liability would actually be lower.

The current system is screwed when you get punished for being more successful.

But that is why 10% of the people control 90% of the money in this great country.
Do you realize how much you talk out of both sides of your mouth? In one post you support giving the poor and non-tax paying people more tax money and in the next you post about how unfair that would be to the wealthy who are supporting them. Damn you liberals have no core values.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Worship me

Quote:
We all know you are a hard core idiot liberal, so you agreeing with redistribution of my hard earned money is no surprise.
Of course he agrees with it, he thinks consumerism drives the economy rather than the drive to innovate. I'd bet Bill Gates wouldn't have spent all that time in his garage in the early 80s if the gubment was sending him a check every month to buy shit and sit around with his thumb up his ass. Dumbasses like bullet don't see it that way, they see blatant lazy ass consumerism and innovation as being disconnected. We all know people need a reason to get off their lazy asses, whether it is because they are hungry or need a roof over their heads or any number of other things. Send someone money off of the government teet and they lose that drive.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:

Says the cop who sucks off the govt tit

How am I a liberal if I voted for ron paul ?

You do realize your very paycheck comes from redistribution of wealth from taxpayers.

Keep sucking that govt tit you closet liberal.

o1wc has you pegged to a T

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 04-09-2010 at 06:09 PM.
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Of course he agrees with it, he thinks consumerism drives the economy rather than the drive to innovate. I'd bet Bill Gates wouldn't have spent all that time in his garage in the early 80s if the gubment was sending him a check every month to buy shit and sit around with his thumb up his ass. Dumbasses like bullet don't see it that way, they see blatant lazy ass consumerism and innovation as being disconnected. We all know people need a reason to get off their lazy asses, whether it is because they are hungry or need a roof over their heads or any number of other things. Send someone money off of the government teet and they lose that drive.
It is all part of the liberal (lack of) thought process. They don't realize there are people who will stop innovating once they get a government check (please see any section 8 housing developments for proof), that some people choose to be homeless (ask my sister who found that out while getting her Masters in Soical Work degree), that some people choose to go without health insurance, that some people refuse to pay their bills, that some people will steal instead of working, etc., etc., etc.

I have no problem if he and other liberals want to give up their income to support these lazy ignorant people, but I do care when they think it is okay to take my hard earned money and give it to them.

I will always remember my hard core liberal brother screaming about the Bush tax cuts and how bad they were. I told him he had every right to send the money back if he thought the government needed it more than he did, and he looked at me like I was crazy. I am still not sure if he knows what point I was trying to make for him.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Do you realize how much you talk out of both sides of your mouth? In one post you support giving the poor and non-tax paying people more tax money and in the next you post about how unfair that would be to the wealthy who are supporting them. Damn you liberals have no core values.

Let me dumb this down to cop level

You own a business producing widgets.

You have no employees under you and are able to produce all that is demanded.

If the govt decides to give you a 1 million dollars tax break, are you going to just hire people to sit on their ass even though demand has not increased ?

Demand is the only thing that drives hiring and expansion

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Says the cop who sucks off the govt tit

How am I a liberal if I voted for ron paul ?

Keep sucking that govt tit you closet liberal.

o1wc has you pegged to a T
So you deny you post up very hard core liberal thoughts? You are another in a long line of RP supporters who are actually America hating liberals who don't realize your own hypocrisy.

Yep, you and 01WC logic says a police officer is sucking on the government teet just like the welfare recipients. I can understand someone like you agreeing with him.

BTW, other than RP, can you name the last conservative person you voted for? I can name conservative and liberal candidates I have voted for.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Worship me

Quote:

If the govt decides to give you a 1 million dollars tax break, are you going to just hire people to sit on their ass even though demand has not increased ?

No, he'll probably start another factory making something else. Or build a new house. Or send his kids to college. Or donate to charity. Any number of things.

Of course in your stupid little ideal liberal world all he does is put it into a savings account at the bank and sit around twirling his moustache while looking through his monocle at the Wall St Journal and eating a black baby for lunch.

Fucking clown

LOL

post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I am going to create a new product, I am going to market my product to get more customers, or I am going to create a new product. Your stagnant text book type scenario works well for classroom type discussion, but rarely has anything to do with the real world. Hell, as much taxes as I had already paid in while making my product, I may just pocket it and invest it, creating jobs elsewhere.

The point you miss is that you think the government has the right to that money and don't want tax breaks for those paying, you want tax breaks for those who aren't paying. Your liberal logic is so convoluted you don't even realize your hypocrisy. It is part of theliberal sickness you suffer from.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Lifer

Funny how they forget to mention all the corporations. Don't mind that though it was a mistake.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:29 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
So you deny you post up very hard core liberal thoughts? You are another in a long line of RP supporters who are actually America hating liberals who don't realize your own hypocrisy.

Yep, you and 01WC logic says a police officer is sucking on the government teet just like the welfare recipients. I can understand someone like you agreeing with him.

BTW, other than RP, can you name the last conservative person you voted for? I can name conservative and liberal candidates I have voted for.

Perry

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:31 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
I am going to create a new product, I am going to market my product to get more customers, or I am going to create a new product. Your stagnant text book type scenario works well for classroom type discussion, but rarely has anything to do with the real world. Hell, as much taxes as I had already paid in while making my product, I may just pocket it and invest it, creating jobs elsewhere.

The point you miss is that you think the government has the right to that money and don't want tax breaks for those paying, you want tax breaks for those who aren't paying. Your liberal logic is so convoluted you don't even realize your hypocrisy. It is part of theliberal sickness you suffer from.

In a stagnant economy, you are not going to increase supply without demand being there.

You do understand Bush was the most liberal conservative you ever elected.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Worship me

Quote:
In a stagnant economy, you are not going to increase supply without demand being there.

Supply for something else you moron, not just widgets.

post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:

So you think giving government tax money to people who have not paid any taxes is a good/acceptable/proper way to stimulate the economy?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Supply for something else you moron, not just widgets.
He's deflecting, dodging, ignoring, looking the other way, and trying real hard to ignore our responses. He has moved on to another subject, that one we responded to was a little too hot for him I guess. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Worship me

Quote:
He's deflecting, dodging, ignoring, looking the other way, and trying real hard to ignore our responses. He has moved on to another subject, that one we responded to was a little too hot for him I guess. LOL
I have been on his ignore list for a while. I have no idea why the dumbass comes here.

post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I have been on his ignore list for a while. I have no idea why the dumbass comes here.
They can't stop themselves from coming back every once in awhile. They come in here, get beat up, and then return to their favorite liberal sites to get rejuvenated and then come back.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
So you think giving government tax money to people who have not paid any taxes is a good/acceptable/proper way to stimulate the economy?

No but why did you vote for bush who did exactly that ?

And you work for the govt sucking off the taxpayers tit

What a hypocrite

No wonder the GOP is so screwed up with constituents like you associating with them

I'd like to see a flat tax, where the more you spend, the less you get taxed.

Now that's an incentive to stimulate the economy.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No but why did you vote for bush who did exactly that ?.
Did exactly what?

Quote:
And you work for the govt sucking off the taxpayers tit

What a hypocrite.
Are you trying to say that the government has no business doing anything for us? The military, police, fire, and other essential workers are the same as people who get free government checks in your world? A person who is in the military or police or fire department can't be a conservative without being hypocritical in your world? Reaaaalllllyyyy?

Quote:
No wonder the GOP is so screwed up with constituents like you associating with them

I'd like to see a flat tax, where the more you spend, the less you get taxed.

Now that's an incentive to stimulate the economy.
The GOP has to put up conservative candidates before I will vote for a Republican. I will vote for the most conservative candidate who has the chance of getting elected.

What criteria do you use when deciding who to vote for?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Quote:
Just a wild guess but I think....

Whoever has a capitol D to the right of their name.

post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
Just a wild guess but I think....

Whoever has a capitol D to the right of their name.
He claims Perry and RP are people he has voted for. I am not impressed with his claimed conservative voting resume'.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Did exactly what?

?

Quote:
Bush gave tax "stimulus" money to those who never paid taxes

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
He claims Perry and RP are people he has voted for. I am not impressed with his claimed conservative voting resume'.

And you call bush a conservative ?

HE DOUBLED THE DAMN NATIONAL DEBT IN 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Did exactly what?

Are you trying to say that the government has no business doing anything for us? The military, police, fire, and other essential workers are the same as people who get free government checks in your world? A person who is in the military or police or fire department can't be a conservative without being hypocritical in your world? Reaaaalllllyyyy?

The GOP has to put up conservative candidates before I will vote for a Republican. I will vote for the most conservative candidate who has the chance of getting elected.

I consider myself an independent.

I vote either way depending mostly on the economic policies of the person running.

I am pro choice , but only because I don't feel like it's the govt job to tell you what you can do with your body.

I am for small govt, less spending, and higher taxes if that means balancing the budget and reducing debt.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 04-09-2010 at 09:47 PM.
post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Bush gave tax "stimulus" money to those who never paid taxes
Okay? Why are we talking about Bush? He gave across the board tax cuts. Are you saying Obama is doing that also? The last time I checked Obama rescinded the Bush tax cuts and only wants tax cuts for the poor(people who didn't even pay any taxes), not the rich(people who paid taxes.

Your hate for Bush and closet love for Obama and his policies are showing dude.

Quote:
And you call bush a conservative ?

HE DOUBLED THE DAMN NATIONAL DEBT IN 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bush was by far the most conservative candidate running for President. Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004? I voted for the most conservative viable candidate.

Quote:
I consider myself an independent.

I vote either way depending mostly on the economic policies of the person running.

I am pro life, but only because I don't feel like it's the govt job to tell you what you can do with your body.

I am for small govt, less spending, and higher taxes if that means balancing the budget and reducing debt.
You are a hypocrite by this. There is no way you can be for less government and for higher taxes. Higher taxes is bigger government. That explains alot though. You have posted so wildly it appears you either have no core values or you are a closet liberal who wants to be thought of as an independent. You RP supporters tend to do that alot. You guys hate Bush (very liberal), have lots of hard core liberal tendencies (bigger government and higher taxes as a viable solution), and claim to be independent.

I knew you RP types thought this way but never guessed one of you would actually say it. I appreciate your honesty.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 10:58 PM
not exclude

Quote:

which creates more job ?

Are you suggesting that the poor spend more money on beer, gas, cigarettes, food, clothing, daily living needs, etc. than the wealthy?
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 11:02 PM
PAN

Quote:
....that some people choose to go without health insurance, that some people refuse to pay their bills, that some people will steal instead of working, etc., etc., etc....

Interesting that people who choose to go without insurance are lumped into that group...

Hmm...
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Canada is welcome here.

I know some fat bitch that worked at the tax refund place. She somehow swindled uncle sam so that she collected $5000 that she wasn't owed, last year. We didn't find out until her ex husband (my buddy) tried to apply for a pell grant to go back to school. He had to turn in his taxes to do so, and the pell office caught the error. But they couldn't care less, so she continues to get away with it. And it denied him the ability to go to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 12:26 AM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Are you suggesting that the poor spend more money on beer, gas, cigarettes, food, clothing, daily living needs, etc. than the wealthy?

My position is those that live paycheck to paycheck are more inclined to spend $1000 of extra money versus if a wealthy person is given $1000.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 12:37 AM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Okay? Why are we talking about Bush? He gave across the board tax cuts. Are you saying Obama is doing that also? The last time I checked Obama rescinded the Bush tax cuts and only wants tax cuts for the poor(people who didn't even pay any taxes), not the rich(people who paid taxes.

Your hate for Bush and closet love for Obama and his policies are showing dude.

Bush was by far the most conservative candidate running for President. Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004? I voted for the most conservative viable candidate.

You are a hypocrite by this. There is no way you can be for less government and for higher taxes. Higher taxes is bigger government. That explains alot though. You have posted so wildly it appears you either have no core values or you are a closet liberal who wants to be thought of as an independent. You RP supporters tend to do that alot. You guys hate Bush (very liberal), have lots of hard core liberal tendencies (bigger government and higher taxes as a viable solution), and claim to be independent.

I knew you RP types thought this way but never guessed one of you would actually say it. I appreciate your honesty.

Because BUSH redistributed wealth by giving stimulus to those who already don't pay taxes.

Something you are against yet you still voted for him.

How can you call someone conservative when they doubled the debt in 8 years ?

This is % wise equivalent of obama spending 10 trillion over 8 years.

How does higher taxes mean more govt ?

It means being accountable and paying what you borrowed down.

Something the current neocons have a problem understanding.

Why did govt grow under reagan and both bushes if you say republicans are for small govt ?

You do realize everytime you build the military up, you are increasing the size of govt.

I love how you say it is socialism if obama gives tax breaks to the poor but you supported bush who gave the same thing to those who already don't pay taxes.

And you supported bush who redistributed your wealth over in iraq to rebuild it when they are sitting on oil reserves worth trillions.

Everytime you lower taxes you have to borrow more.

Reagan and bush's economic policies proved this as the national debt increased 8 trillion dollars under them in 20 years.

What is wrong with being accountable for your spending ?

This is like you charging on your credit card over and over and never paying it off even though you have the option to work overtime and pay cash for what you are buying.

No one likes to pay taxes. But the current system is only placing future liability on your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. If you sleep well knowing they will be stuck footing your bills because you wanted lower taxes then good for you.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 04-10-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement