Iran: Obama ‘can’t do a damn thing’ - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Iran: Obama ‘can’t do a damn thing’

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's hard-line president on Wednesday ridiculed President Barack Obama's new nuclear strategy, which turns the U.S. focus away from the Cold War threats and instead aims to stop the spread of atomic weapons to rogue states or terrorists.

Obama on Tuesday announced the new strategy, including a vow not to use nuclear weapons against countries that do not have them. Iran, however, was a notable exception to that pledge, along with North Korea, because Washington accuses them of not cooperating with the international community on nonproliferation standards.

Concerns over Iran's nuclear program figure prominently in the new U.S. strategy. U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the focus would now be on terror groups such as al-Qaida as well as North Korea's nuclear buildup and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad derided Obama over the plan in a speech Wednesday to a crowd of thousands in the country's northwest.

"American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately put their finger on the trigger like cowboys," he said.

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

The United States and its allies accuse Tehran of seeking to develop nuclear weapons, a charge denied by Iran, which says its nuclear program is intended only to generate electricity.

Washington is heading a push for the United Nations to impose new sanctions on Iran over its refusal to suspect uranium enrichment, a process that can produce either fuel for a reactor or the material for a warhead. Iran says it has a right to enrichment under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Lifer

I don't like Obama at all, but fuck Ahmadinejad and those decrepit old Iranian mullahs....
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."
I don't like I'm-a-demon-job, but oh damn, that's funny!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Time Served

Obama is a stupid fuck!

1991 5.0 - Heads, Cam, Intake, Nitrous, Exhaust.

2004 Cobra - 750 rwhp

FOR SALE!! - Kenne Bell 2.2L with Accufab Throttle Body and BBK Hi-Boost Intake.

:http://www.youtube.com/user/2k4terminator
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Time Served

imajewhater is just as full of himself as that little pencil dick from north korea. all hat and no cattle. tighten the noose on those fuckers and wait for their own people to fuck them up just like before. they know there are backroom deals going on right now that are gonna fuck them up.

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 12:48 PM
IA2

As much as i hate to say it, iran is right. Obama is a spineless, liberal weasel, who would piss his pants if a situation came about that called for leadership.

Contrast obama and reagan. Obama responds by eliminating nukes, bowing, and other groveling. Reagan responded by bombing the fuck out of whoever he wanted.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 01:46 PM
I got your Jihad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K*Terminator*04 View Post
Obama is a stupid fuck!
x2

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 01:47 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

It's no different than when Hugo Chavez stood in front of the UN in NYC and said that he could still smell the scent of satan lingering in the air, referring to George Bush who spoke the day before.

Then again Bush didn't shake Hugo's hand either, Obama did. At least he didn't bow to him.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
It's no different than when Hugo Chavez stood in front of the UN in NYC and said that he could still smell the scent of satan lingering in the air, referring to George Bush who spoke the day before.

Then again Bush didn't shake Hugo's hand either, Obama did. At least he didn't bow to him.
Yeah, but Bush was nobody's bitch like Barry is. If the world's population was all dog's, Barry would be the fireplug...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Resident Epicurean

Immaneedajob has a very valid point, but what, exactly, in his min, makes him think he's any better? He doesn't have a fucking thing to do with running shit in Iran. All he is, is a puppet on strings.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post

Also, we now have our esteemed ambassador Sean Penn getting down on his knees for Chavez
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I agree. He's got a valid point about Obama, but he's no better. I wonder where they get off saying that they only want it for energy. We all know what they're up to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement