1. Who has sheets of paper full of print taped to the front door?
2. She's a paranoid nutbag, hence the security camera and camcorder.
3. I'll agree with the person who said she thinks she knows everything, but babbles bullshit strung together.
4. She should have just opened the door and had a conversation with them. Making someone bang and bang when they can hear movement just makes them want to come in even more.
5. In Texas, if you have a felony warrant, and the address is listed on the warrant, you can break the door to make entry.
6. I wanted to gag the broad myself.
For those of you wanting to open fire on any officer serving a felony warrant, you have just ended your life. If you don't get shot, you will end up ruining your life forever.
This is one reason we don't work with bail enforcement agents. If there is a warrant, we work it alone and then take them to jail. We don't just hand people over to agents.