The invasion is near. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer

The invasion is near.

The second recon mission has been completed...

http://ktar.com/index.php?nid=509&sid=1280269

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Lifer

why would we care? illegals running all over the place any ways whats a few helicopters flying around dropping drugs gonna hurt?

98 Brokra
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Mexican military? What are they gonna do, invade with their machetes on the back of Donkeys? lol.

Now, if you said the mexican drug cartel was going to invade us, I'd be running to the gun store right now to pick up a small arsenal.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Lifer

I think what I really want to know is, how does a helicopter fly across the border without being detected automatically??? Can someone enlighten me on our border security. No seriously, do we not have someone monitoring the activity in the air on our borders?
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Now, if you said the mexican drug cartel was going to invade us, I'd be running to the gun store right now to pick up a small arsenal.
It's not to far fetched to believe that the drug cartels may be using the military to move their drugs now. There has been a pretty good crackdown at border crossings recently, with a lot of drug seizures. I'd guess that product is backing up on the mexican side now.

Give a mexican military man more money than he'll actually earn for the next 20 years, or hold his family hostage, and i'm pretty sure that he would be willing to throw a bale or two into a helicopter with no questions asked, and drop it off across the border.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:25 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
It's not to far fetched to believe that the drug cartels may be using the military to move their drugs now. There has been a pretty good crackdown at border crossings recently, with a lot of drug seizures. I'd guess that product is backing up on the mexican side now.

Give a mexican military man more money than he'll actually earn for the next 20 years, or hold his family hostage, and i'm pretty sure that he would be willing to throw a bale or two into a helicopter with no questions asked, and drop it off across the border.
Makes sense to me. Nothing is too far fetch in regards to the cartels. They run that country down there, not the government.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:35 PM
T-MINUS

Who's the dumb shit asleep at the switch? "Mexiair, you have literally 30 seconds to GTFO or GTFSD"

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Token Union Member

What would be the ramifications of an average citizen seeing this and start firing on the helicopter?

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Talk about biased reporting. Zapata county is on the border and I bet that RV park is on the bank of the Rio Grande. If you read the article though and don't know the geography you'd think the helicopter was 100 miles across our border.

Why didn't they say it was 100 miles south of Nuevo Laredo? Because everyone knows Mexico is south of Texas and the sensationalism wouldn't have worked.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:40 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain View Post
What would be the ramifications of an average citizen seeing this and start firing on the helicopter?
They would attempt to claim that you were shooting at a helicopter and had no way of identifying it as a FFO (foreign flying object for the Garland residents).

I'm thinking the public needs some laser guided anti-mexiaircraft weapons.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Lifer

bama getting hooked up with some blow?
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain View Post
Provided you left the area immediately after downing the aircraft, nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Talk about biased reporting. Zapata county is on the border and I bet that RV park is on the bank of the Rio Grande. If you read the article though and don't know the geography you'd think the helicopter was 100 miles across our border.

Why didn't they say it was 100 miles south of Nuevo Laredo? Because everyone knows Mexico is south of Texas and the sensationalism wouldn't have worked.
Because Zapata County is only 50 miles south of Laredo?

And it doesn't matter if it is 10 miles, or 100 miles, it is across our border, and if it is there illegally, it needs to be forcibly landed by the air force, or shot down.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 01:29 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Mexican military? What are they gonna do, invade with their machetes on the back of Donkeys? lol.

If the day actually comes that jkd needs guns I'm gonna put my head between my legs and...

/extreme sarcasm...

PS, if it does, I gots your back, fucker.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 04:59 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Mexican helicopter? WTF!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Lifer

so do we need to stock up on surface to air missles? anybody got one for sale....

98 Brokra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement