Any of you guys seen this? Inside HR2487 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Any of you guys seen this? Inside HR2487

I'm sure the Majority of people with obscene amounts of money already have it out of this country, but I thought this was interesting.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2010/03/3...-on-americans/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:42 PM
duh...duh....duh

Hell, it seems like they quoted the wrong H.R. or I'm wrong. They say 2487, looks like it is actually 2847

My '03 Sold.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:50 PM
duh...duh....duh

Still digesting to determine if it is conspiracy babble or legit.

Quote:
Title V: Offset Provisions - Subtitle A: Foreign Account Tax Compliance - Part I: Increased Disclosure of Beneficial Owners - (Sec. 501) Revises and adds reporting and other requirements relating to income from assets held abroad, including by: (1) requiring foreign financial and nonfinancial institutions to withhold 30% of payments made to such institutions by U.S. individuals unless such institutions agree to disclose the identity of such individuals and report on their bank transactions; and (2) denying a tax deduction for interest on non-registered bonds issued outside the United States.

Part II: Under Reporting With Respect to Foreign Assets - (Sec. 511) Requires any individual who holds more than $50,000 in a depository or custodial account maintained by a foreign financial institution to report on any such account.

(Sec. 512) Imposes an enhanced tax penalty for underpayments attributable to undisclosed foreign financial assets.

(Sec. 513) Extends the limitation period for assessment of underpayments with respect to assets held outside the United States.

My '03 Sold.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:00 PM
duh...duh....duh

If I read it right, it seems to be more of a reporting thing and tax penalties for those not reporting properly. The full text does not seem to be available yet. Not hard set payment amounts as far as I can tell.

My '03 Sold.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1025305/pg1

It's Official - America Now Enforces Capital Controls

It couldn't have happened to a nicer country. On March 18, with very little pomp and circumstance, president Obama passed the most recent stimulus act, the $17.5 billion Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act (H.R. 2487), brilliantly goalseeked by the administration's millionaire cronies to abbreviate as HIRE.

As it was merely the latest in an endless stream of acts destined to expand the government payroll to infinity, nobody cared about it, or actually read it. Because if anyone had read it, the act would have been known as the Capital Controls Act, as one of the lesser, but infinitely more important provisions on page 27, known as Offset Provisions - Subtitle A—Foreign Account Tax Compliance, institutes just that. In brief, the Provision requires that foreign banks not only withhold 30% of all outgoing capital flows (likely remitting the collection promptly back to the US Treasury) but also disclose the full details of non-exempt account-holders to the US and the IRS. And should this provision be deemed illegal by a given foreign nation's domestic laws (think Switzerland), well the foreign financial institution is required to close the account. It's the law. If you thought you could move your capital to the non-sequestration safety of non-US financial institutions, sorry you lose - the law now says so. Capital Controls are now here and are now fully enforced by the law.

full story: [link to www.zerohedge.com]

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:49 PM
Lifer

man the laws just keep getting more and more strict. its fucking b/s. i seriously want to move after i get my degree.

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I'll be glad when the communists finally get out of office. Every week you hear about some new enslavement technique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I'll be glad when the communists finally get out of office. Every week you hear about some new enslavement technique.
They ain't ever getting out of office. Lord Rothchild will never let that happen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement