You do understand that the market is a forward looking mechanism ?
Unemployment is declining
What did republicans propose to do about healthcare ?
NOT ONE DAMN THING
Just of bunch of bitching and whining about how the dem plan is no good but they are partially at fault for not even coming up with their own plan.
Republicans had 8 years to fix it and instead they spent 5 trillion dollars on bullshit, doubled the national debt and damn near bankrupted America's financial system.
Facts are like acid to the skin of republicans
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
The republicans had a plan called The Patients' Choice Act of 2009 which enabled patients and doctors to control their health care decisions. Not government and insurance companies. The plan was ignored and shunned by the democrats and thus showed the american public that the democrats have proven themselves to be ignorant and untrustworthy time and time again.
I guess your memory is pretty cloudy. Let me shed some light on another fact that you left out. The republicans did NOT have 8 years.
Before the democrats took over the house and senate in the last 2 years of Bush's term our economy looked like this.....
* Unemployment stood at 4.4%.
* Real GDP growth over the previous four years (under a Republican President, House and Senate) averaged 3% per year.
* A gallon of regular gasoline cost $2.30.
* The S&P 500 stock index stood at 1418, or 84% above its post-911 low and more than 7% higher than when Bush took office.
* Every year of Bush's Presidency, real (inflation-adjusted) disposable income per person went up. By the end of 2006, the average person was making 9% more in real terms than before Bush became President
Look at what has happened since the democrats took over. Everywhere you look it's another democrat FAIL.