And you wonder why obama got elected - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

And you wonder why obama got elected

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/3464206

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Time Served

Maybe it’s because media outlets spend more time focusing on the frivolities of the RNC (“Oh my, they spent $1, 946 at a strip club”) than on analyzing the TRILLION dollar health care bill and TRILLION dollar plus yearly deficits of the Obamites. Fourth estate or fifth column?
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownragtop View Post
Maybe it’s because media outlets spend more time focusing on the frivolities of the RNC (“Oh my, they spent $1, 946 at a strip club”) than on analyzing the TRILLION dollar health care bill and TRILLION dollar plus yearly deficits of the Obamites. Fourth estate or fifth column?
I won't even respond to this sort of trivial bullshit, especially when posted by someone that judges the state of our country by how the DJIA is doing. LOL.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownragtop View Post

So why was it ok for republicans to spend a trillion in iraq?

How many of the 9/11 hijackers came from there ?

And why was ok to let them spend nearly a trillion of taxpayers money bailing out wallstreet instead of letting capitalism work naturally ?

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 03-31-2010 at 09:32 AM.
post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I won't even respond to this sort of trivial bullshit, especially when posted by someone that judges the state of our country by how the DJIA is doing. LOL.

Typical republican blind sheep. When faced with facts they run and hide.

Speaking of the markets, why is the s&p up 5% already for 2010 and up 45% since that terrible democrat was sworn in 14 months ago?

Why are the markets at 18 month highs?

This can't be right since all the republican sheep on here told us that a evil democrat was going to destroy the economy back in early 2010.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	praiseobama.png
Views:	67
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	97554  

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 03-31-2010 at 09:46 AM.
post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Token Troll

Pfft...throw a tiss over this, but not all the "arts" (nude and perverted exihibits) that the government sponsors.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Lifer

Don't be mad because the rnc has created more jobs going to the strip club than bama has done with his failed stimulus packages.
post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post

Speaking of the markets, why is the s&p up 5% already for 2010 and up 45% since that terrible democrat was sworn in 14 months ago?

This can't be right since all the republican sheep on here told us that a evil democrat was going to destroy the economy back in early 2010.

This is exactly what I meant. The market makes up for 10% unemployment, a socialized health care program, foreign policy that's down the shitter, and a tyrannical congress on the rampage. Typical liberal horseshit.

post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 PM
Hunt James for President

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant. The market makes up for 10% unemployment, a socialized health care program, foreign policy that's down the shitter, and a tyrannical congress on the rampage. Typical liberal horseshit.

You do understand that the market is a forward looking mechanism ?

Unemployment is declining

What did republicans propose to do about healthcare ?

NOT ONE DAMN THING

Just of bunch of bitching and whining about how the dem plan is no good but they are partially at fault for not even coming up with their own plan.

Republicans had 8 years to fix it and instead they spent 5 trillion dollars on bullshit, doubled the national debt and damn near bankrupted America's financial system.

Facts are like acid to the skin of republicans

http://web.whittier.edu/jmiller/Misc...nal%20Debt.htm

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 06:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:

NOT ONE DAMN THING

Just of bunch of bitching and whining about how the dem plan is no good but they are partially at fault for not even coming up with their own plan.

Republicans had 8 years to fix it and instead they spent 5 trillion dollars on bullshit, doubled the national debt and damn near bankrupted America's financial system.

You are correct about the Reps doing nothing on health care, and they have helped put us in this position. But...that doesn't mean what Obammy and congress did was right, either.
Controlling every student loan (and who will get it) is all about control, like owning 2 auto manufacturer's, several banks, and 17% of the U.S. economy. I think it's a little bit short-sighted to say things are doing better until we see what Barry does about the debt he has created. Foreclosures are still very high, and now the commercial properties are starting to hit.
With Dubya's tax cuts expiring next year and Barry's new taxes kicking in, you better hope the market goes to 15K so you (and I) can pay our taxes.

post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Lifer

he got elected because he spit a good game and everyone was tired of bush's shit.

to bad he was full of shit,lol

i didn't vote ffor the motherfucker.wheres all the obamanites now?

RON PAUL '08
post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 09:45 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
So why was it ok for republicans to spend a trillion in iraq?

How many of the 9/11 hijackers came from there ?

And why was ok to let them spend nearly a trillion of taxpayers money bailing out wallstreet instead of letting capitalism work naturally ?
Republicans? Last time I checked members from both parties voted overwhelmingly in favor of invading Iraq.

We didn't invade Iraq as retaliation for 9/11. When you are fighting a "Global War on Terror" how can you possibly exclude a guy that personally is giving cash payments to suicide bombers? Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons and was working on nukes. He shot missiles into Israel and at our bases that were capable of delivering nukes or chemical weapons and used WMDs against his own people. I don't know how much more justification you can ask for.

I'm in agreement regarding the Wall St bailout. There is no such thing as a company that's too big to fail. Bush and Congress took care of their favorite businesses and let others fail, for seemingly no reason. Obama though followed the trend and even took it a step further by taking over the auto industry. Now he's in effect taken over the health care industry.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:

NOT ONE DAMN THING

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

The republicans had a plan called The Patients' Choice Act of 2009 which enabled patients and doctors to control their health care decisions. Not government and insurance companies. The plan was ignored and shunned by the democrats and thus showed the american public that the democrats have proven themselves to be ignorant and untrustworthy time and time again.

I guess your memory is pretty cloudy. Let me shed some light on another fact that you left out. The republicans did NOT have 8 years.

Before the democrats took over the house and senate in the last 2 years of Bush's term our economy looked like this.....

* Unemployment stood at 4.4%.
* Real GDP growth over the previous four years (under a Republican President, House and Senate) averaged 3% per year.
* A gallon of regular gasoline cost $2.30.
* The S&P 500 stock index stood at 1418, or 84% above its post-911 low and more than 7% higher than when Bush took office.
* Every year of Bush's Presidency, real (inflation-adjusted) disposable income per person went up. By the end of 2006, the average person was making 9% more in real terms than before Bush became President

Look at what has happened since the democrats took over. Everywhere you look it's another democrat FAIL.
post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

The republicans had a plan called The Patients' Choice Act of 2009 which enabled patients and doctors to control their health care decisions. Not government and insurance companies. The plan was ignored and shunned by the democrats and thus showed the american public that the democrats have proven themselves to be ignorant and untrustworthy time and time again.

I guess your memory is pretty cloudy. Let me shed some light on another fact that you left out. The republicans did NOT have 8 years.

Before the democrats took over the house and senate in the last 2 years of Bush's term our economy looked like this.....

* Unemployment stood at 4.4%.
* Real GDP growth over the previous four years (under a Republican President, House and Senate) averaged 3% per year.
* A gallon of regular gasoline cost $2.30.
* The S&P 500 stock index stood at 1418, or 84% above its post-911 low and more than 7% higher than when Bush took office.
* Every year of Bush's Presidency, real (inflation-adjusted) disposable income per person went up. By the end of 2006, the average person was making 9% more in real terms than before Bush became President

Look at what has happened since the democrats took over. Everywhere you look it's another democrat FAIL.
What ever you do, don't show him the youtube videos of his heroes like pelosi, reid, biden and kerry all voting yes on the invasion of Iraq, it might make his head explode.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #16 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Worship me

Quote:

Uhhhh...because it was down 60% in 2008?

Seriously, I realize you are fucking stupid but you shouldn't make claims that a junior high student can dismiss with ease.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #17 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Lifer

Damn, the Obama nuthuggers are focusing on $2,000 spent at a legal nightclub and are ignoring everything he is doing to ruin my country. How convenient!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #18 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:26 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post

Seriously, I realize you are fucking stupid but you shouldn't make claims that a junior high student can dismiss with ease.
I bet the Euro losing 17% against the dollar last 1/4 might also have a little to do with our markets being on an upswing. Thanks Greece! Now if we can just get the Chinese Yuan to drop we might actually be able to buy some goods.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #19 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
IA2

Obama rode into office on a bunch of feel good rhetoric and slick bullshit, on a strong anti-bush sentiment, and on the ignorance of a certain demographic of voters.

Now the emperor has no clothes, and some former obama faithful have seen the light.

I hope for a big change in the elections of 2010, and 2012. We have to get these idiots out of office before they kill the country, and repeal their bills.
post #20 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Obama rode into office on a bunch of feel good rhetoric and slick bullshit, on a strong anti-bush sentiment, and on the ignorance of fucking morons like bullet.

Fixed

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #21 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Damn, the Obama nuthuggers are focusing on $2,000 spent at a legal nightclub and are ignoring everything he is doing to ruin my country. How convenient!
Speaking of obasma nuthuggers, where's gpamp?
post #22 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
How you doin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
i talked to him about a week ago, and he's been working quite a bit and doing shows.
post #23 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40 View Post
i talked to him about a week ago, and he's been working quite a bit and doing shows.
Like...donkey shows? lol

post #24 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
I don't care as long as it isn't around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40 View Post
I hope he is very successful. So succesful that he starts to pay a large portion of his earnings to his hero and realizes how stupid he was for supporting him.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #25 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I hope he is very successful. So succesful that he starts to pay a large portion of his earnings to his hero and realizes how stupid he was for supporting him.
This is how hardcore Republicans are formed!

post #26 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
This is how hardcore Republicans are formed!
I would replace Republican with conservative, but the point is the same.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I would replace Republican with conservative, but the point is the same.

good point

post #28 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Republicans? Last time I checked members from both parties voted overwhelmingly in favor of invading Iraq.

We didn't invade Iraq as retaliation for 9/11. When you are fighting a "Global War on Terror" how can you possibly exclude a guy that personally is giving cash payments to suicide bombers? Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons and was working on nukes. He shot missiles into Israel and at our bases that were capable of delivering nukes or chemical weapons and used WMDs against his own people. I don't know how much more justification you can ask for.
I'm in agreement regarding the Wall St bailout. There is no such thing as a company that's too big to fail. Bush and Congress took care of their favorite businesses and let others fail, for seemingly no reason. Obama though followed the trend and even took it a step further by taking over the auto industry. Now he's in effect taken over the health care industry.

So Bush was just flat out lying to the american people about there being no wmd ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #29 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:

Guess that was obama's fault in 2008 too

Speaking of junior high students

How is the market starting at 1468 and ending at 903 a 60% down move ?

With those awesome math skills I see why you are still a wage slave.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	hmmmmmmmmmmm.png
Views:	45
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	97575  

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #30 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
PAN

Quote:

Let's put your total net up against Als. My bet is he owns your ass. Let Slow be the judge, so's you don't get all embarrassed by being eclipsed in front of the whole board and all...

My bet is that you ignore this as you did the last time when you called Slow out and I proposed you go head to head with him. You talk big, but I'm thinking that you don't deliver much more than a large pizza with a two liter of pepsi on the side...
post #31 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
You are correct about the Reps doing nothing on health care, and they have helped put us in this position. But...that doesn't mean what Obammy and congress did was right, either.
Controlling every student loan (and who will get it) is all about control, like owning 2 auto manufacturer's, several banks, and 17% of the U.S. economy. I think it's a little bit short-sighted to say things are doing better until we see what Barry does about the debt he has created. Foreclosures are still very high, and now the commercial properties are starting to hit.
With Dubya's tax cuts expiring next year and Barry's new taxes kicking in, you better hope the market goes to 15K so you (and I) can pay our taxes.

And throw rising interest rates into this as well. Have you checked out the 10 year bond lately ? If the govt was not meddling in the market, a 30 year mortgage would already be over 6 %.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #32 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 PM
IA2

Quote:

So Bush was just flat out lying to the american people about there being no wmd ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs
First of all, you need to talk to denny about that. He is boots on the ground over there, and has posted pictures of some of the stuff hes had to clean up right here on this site.

Second, there were lots of people on board with the intelligence that they had about iraq and wmd at that time. Some of those same people have flip flopped now to suit their political purposes. Lying? or believing the intelligence community and what their analysis said at the time? It's easy to criticize, and a hell of a lot harder to make decisions when the intelligence is hazy. Bush made the correct decision at the time.

You are no better than an armchair quarterback.
post #33 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Let's put your total net up against Als. My bet is he owns your ass. Let Slow be the judge, so's you don't get all embarrassed by being eclipsed in front of the whole board and all...

My bet is that you ignore this as you did the last time when you called Slow out and I proposed you go head to head with him. You talk big, but I'm thinking that you don't deliver much more than a large pizza with a two liter of pepsi on the side...

Did you at least make some money off of what I posted right after you wanted me to play the pretend trader contest with the dfwstangs stock gurus ?

Did the S&P 500 really hit 1181 today ?

1/24/09

Quote:

If 1085 fails, downside from here is 1035

I really hope I am wrong and we don't see 1035 because that would mean the market started a 10% correction in january that was predicted.

After this leg down the market will then proceed to make a run to 1170 -1190 in 2010.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	praiseobama.png
Views:	41
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	97576  

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 04-01-2010 at 11:04 PM.
post #34 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
First of all, you need to talk to denny about that. He is boots on the ground over there, and has posted pictures of some of the stuff hes had to clean up right here on this site.

Second, there were lots of people on board with the intelligence that they had about iraq and wmd at that time. Some of those same people have flip flopped now to suit their political purposes. Lying? or believing the intelligence community and what their analysis said at the time? It's easy to criticize, and a hell of a lot harder to make decisions when the intelligence is hazy. Bush made the correct decision at the time.

You are no better than an armchair quarterback.

Are you really this nieve ?

Why would Bush want to admit that we found none in a press conference if we really found some ?

Was this just standard republican protocol to not tell the truth about us finding wmd's ?

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #35 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
IA2

Quote:
Are you really this nieve ?

Why would Bush want to admit that we found none in a press conference if we really found some ?

Was this just standard republican protocol to not tell the truth about us finding wmd's ?
once again.

denny is over there, he is family, and i believe what he has to say.

And, if you read what i posted, i said that they all believed what the intelligence was telling them at the time.

So, should a sitting president listen to what his intelligence agencies are saying? If no, then why not?

Frankly, i want my president to listen and respond to any and all threats.
post #36 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
once again.

And, if you read what i posted, i said that they all believed what the intelligence was telling them at the time.

So, should a sitting president listen to what his intelligence agencies are saying? If no, then why not?

I don't doubt denny at all but why would BUSH say that at a public press conference?

That video was taken after the war and search was over

And then to have the nerve to joke about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgYGO...eature=related

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #37 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 06:48 AM
not exclude

Denny and many others found tons of chlorine used for chemical weapons. We didn't want to broadcast that all over the world because, guess what, we gave them a large portion of it.

We were wrong about other types of weapons, but the consensus on both sides of the party line was that Iraq had them. Intelligence is never 100%. It's an impossible thing to pin on Bush.

And I'll be damned if every time I see the acronym "WMD" I don't automatically dismiss the person as not wholly knowing what they are talking about, WMD is a damn media by-line.
post #38 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Guess that was obama's fault in 2008 too

Speaking of junior high students

How is the market starting at 1468 and ending at 903 a 60% down move ?

Why is it when bullet is faced with facts, he runs and hides? You completely tap danced around the facts I hit you with in my post. When is the next performance Sally?
post #39 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
once again.

It will never matter. Unless the chemicals were weaponized and installed into missiles that were pointed directly at our country while habib had his hand on the button ready to push it when the UN walked in on him.........then no photos, no firsthand real life stories, nothing will make the blind see that taking out saddam was a good decision. Bush will continue to be spun into a failure by the liberals while true failures like franklin d roosevelt are held in high regard.
post #40 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Why is it when bullet is faced with facts, he runs and hides? You completely tap danced around the facts I hit you with in my post. When is the next performance Sally?

What facts ?

You want to argue bullshit semantics.

What did they accomplish for health care in the 6 years that republicans controlled the presidency and congress ?

Last time I checked the president sets the budget and he can veto any of those bills that evil democrats gave to him in the last 2 years they controlled congress.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #41 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What facts ?

You want to argue bullshit semantics.

What did they accomplish for health care in the 6 years that republicans controlled the presidency and congress ?

Last time I checked the president sets the budget and he can veto any of those bills that evil democrats gave to him in the last 2 years they controlled congress.
So why did you post up a thread about republicans going to a strip club? To hope this will change the fact that Acorn coaches pimps on how to cheat the tax system. Do you hope that will change the fact bama lied about working with Acorn?

When you can't dispute the specific facts I posted above, you resort to calling them bullshit. I had hoped to see you change your ingorant replies, but I guess hope and change isn't what it's hyped up to be is it?
post #42 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So why did you post up a thread about republicans going to a strip club? To hope this will change the fact that Acorn coaches pimps on how to cheat the tax system. Do you hope that will change the fact bama lied about working with Acorn?

When you can't dispute the specific facts I posted above, you resort to calling them bullshit. I had hoped to see you change your ingorant replies, but I guess hope and change isn't what it's hyped up to be is it?
As long as the DJIA is over 10K, bullet's cool...basically, a simpleton. He'll change as soon as Fidel Obama starts digging into his ass pocket for tax money.

post #43 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:

I posted up a fact to start this thread. If you enjoy donating to hypocrites then keep sending them money.

What does acorn have to do with the rnc spending your campaign contributions at a strip club ?

THE GOP is broken and is spiraling further down the drain.

When this is all over, obama will be elected to a second term and he will be remembered as yet another democratic president who was handed a shitty economy by a republican and turned it around.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #44 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
As long as the DJIA is over 10K, bullet's cool...basically, a simpleton. He'll change as soon as Fidel Obama starts digging into his ass pocket for tax money.
You think I like capital gains going up?

In 1993 the republican's said Clintons tax hikes would cripple the economy.

But after they passed, we entered the longest economic expansion in US history.

When reagan was elected the national debt was less than 1 tril. When Bush left office it was almost 10. Of that 9 tril increase, slick willy only had a 1 tril increase under all 8 years his watch.

And what party is the biggest spender again ?

You have two choices since both parties are going to spend anyways.

Continue borrowing and place the burden on the future generation

Or raises taxes.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #45 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I posted up a fact to start this thread. If you enjoy donating to hypocrites then keep sending them money.

What does acorn have to do with the rnc spending your campaign contributions at a strip club ?

When this is all over, obama will be elected to a second term and he will be remembered as yet another democratic president who was handed a shitty economy by a republican and turned it around.
Jimmy Carter ring a bell? Your memory must be shorter than your Johnson, but I can always count on you for a little comic relief!

post #46 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

after midterms H. R. 1503 will be passed

Quote:
H.R. 1503, To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of President to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution

Obama won't be eligible for a second term.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111...users_tracking
post #47 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 09:12 PM
not exclude

Quote:

"And you wonder why our nation is spiraling downward" There's too many idiots, just like you.
post #48 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Worship me

Quote:
You think I like capital gains going up?

In 1993 the republican's said Clintons tax hikes would cripple the economy.

But after they passed, we entered the longest economic expansion in US history.

When reagan was elected the national debt was less than 1 tril. When Bush left office it was almost 10. Of that 9 tril increase, slick willy only had a 1 tril increase under all 8 years his watch.

And what party is the biggest spender again ?

Or raises taxes.
Oh I see, we can just tax ourselves into prosperity.

Got any more words of wisdom?
post #49 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:

Or raises taxes.
Can I ask you a serious question?

let me preface, I strongly feel that outsourcing employment is a horrendous reality that this country is facing. Corporations are doing it to stay competitive in order to raise profit (duh).

In this economic climate, how do you feel the average business on up to the Fortune 500s will respond to an increase in taxation on a modest level... say 5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #50 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:

What's the difference between Acorn and the RNC? The RNC used $1500 in private funds to go to a strip club and bama's friends at Acorn used $1,000,000's of taxpayer funds to hire people to teach others how to rape the working people out of more tax funds. How's that for truth?

A real president would turn our economy around in the first term. Creating temporary census jobs after spending $10,000,000,000's that we don't even have is hardly improving an economy that bama was not only handed by his liberal Senate majority friend's, but that he handed to himself when he was promoted to president. Bama has already taken accountability for some of the failure of his admin, why can't you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement