NATO won't destroy Afghan poppy fields - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

NATO won't destroy Afghan poppy fields

Well no shit they won't destroy them, they make a boat load of money off it. The last sentence in this Article says a lot. http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020403

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Lifer

Scorched Earth policy. It worked in WWII and it will work now. Germany, Italy, and Japan turned out just fine in about half as much time that this bullshit has taken so far.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
Scorched Earth policy. It worked in WWII and it will work now. Germany, Italy, and Japan turned out just fine in about half as much time that this bullshit has taken so far.

I agree with you. Don't ask the opinion of the public, just handle business, quickly. The masses will get over it quicker.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 06:07 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Simply sickening. Who's ass are they looking out for? There has to be a reason besides poppy fields being their sole source of income. It's a 3rd world country -- always has been and always will be. I'm sure the spice trade isn't a very marketable commodity in that country. They know what it is used for, yet refuse to do anything about it.

That is the reason my drug of choice is cocaine. But in all seriousness... Seriously!?

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Canada is welcome here.

None of this stuff even surprises me anymore. They make money from poisoning their fellow man to death. Is it any surprise that their whole country is a joke? But they'll all pay, one day. One day they'll face a judge that they can't possibly lie to. And then what will their excuse be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Punkslapper

Some of the replies crack me up:

john
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:51:45 GMT
the reason they went into afghanistan was to steal the natural resorces and to run a pipeline through the country. dick cheney is the drug kingpin in asia and controlls the heroin and the money from it! just like george h w bush is the drug lord over central and south america and controlls the pot & cocian supplies and reaps the profits of these drugs. all while killing your children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalInjection
It's both.......at 12 degress timming it's a street car, at 19 it's a racecar
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
None of this stuff even surprises me anymore. They make money from poisoning their fellow man to death. Is it any surprise that their whole country is a joke? But they'll all pay, one day. One day they'll face a judge that they can't possibly lie to. And then what will their excuse be?
George Bush?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Yeah him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Would they get the story strait?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589666,00.html
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 07:19 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Simply sickening. Who's ass are they looking out for? There has to be a reason besides poppy fields being their sole source of income. It's a 3rd world country -- always has been and always will be. I'm sure the spice trade isn't a very marketable commodity in that country. They know what it is used for, yet refuse to do anything about it.

That is the reason my drug of choice is cocaine. But in all seriousness... Seriously!?
The Taliban nearly wiped out poppy farming, but it's back in full swing now, bring on that sweet chiva!

I'm not going to debate what would or wouldn't make it a 3rd world country, but before the Russians turned the place into rubble it wasn't half bad.

War is hell, eh?

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement